剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
我这里是有一个不错的摆饰
Well, I... I do have a nice piece in here.
它比较像是人像,加上时钟的元素
More of a sculpture of a dude with clock-like elements.
你为什么会有这个?
Why do you have that?
我前阵子从图书室拿的
I took it from the Library, all right, a while back.
然后我听说温特先生在找它
And then I heard Mr. Wynter was looking for it,
他已经对我做过的一些事有意见了
and he was already pretty upset with me about a few things, and...
所以当我听说他要离开时 我心想:“好,我等到那时候
so when I heard he was leaving, I thought, I'll wait until then
再把它放回去”,但最后没有发生
and then I'll, like, put it back. And then that didn't happen.
就是这样
So here we are.
我还是无法判断它酷不酷
I still can't tell if it's cool or not.
你没办法吗?
You can't?
什么叫“他要离开”? -什么?
What do you mean, he was leaving? - What?
你说温特先生要离开,结果他没有
You said Mr. Wynter was leaving and then he didn't.
离开白宫
Leaving the house.
退休? -大概吧
Retiring? - I guess.
什么时候的事? -我来这里的时候
When was that? I dunno. Sometime since I've been here.
多久?几个月吧? -你来这里一年了
What's that? A couple months?- You've been here a year.
妈的,真的吗? -你从哪里听来的?
Fuck, really? - Where did you hear that?
我不知道,外头吧
I don't know. Out on the floor?
外头?你们会开会讨论这种事?
Out on the floor? Do you have a floor meeting or something?
我不知道,可能是那个老太太 或是为我哥工作的那个混♥蛋♥
I don't know, man. Maybe the old lady? Or that asshole that works for my brother.
那范围太大了 -不,我说的是那个混♥蛋♥
That could be a lot of people. - No, I'm talking about the asshole.
世上最讨人厌的混♥蛋♥
The world's biggest asshole.
什么?我不知道他在说什么
What? I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.
那家伙疯了,你知道吧?
That dude is crazy.You know that, right?
你没听说AB温特要离开? -没有
You never heard A.B. Wynter was leaving? - No.
但我没有多关注官邸的工作人员
But I'm not really dialed in to Residence staffing
因为我在帮摩根总统 掌管这个该死的国家
because I'm trying to help President Morgan run the fucking country.
你们快查出来了吗?
Are you close?
因为你在问我温特的退休计划
Because you asking me about Wynter's retirement plans
感觉不像快查出来了
doesn't feel like we're close.
慢着,等一下
Wait, hold on.
事实上,他死去的那晚,她上来时
Actually, the night he died, when she came up here,
我叫她封闭所有区域,她拒绝了…
and I asked her to shut everything down, and she said no...
你在说谁? -洁丝敏海尼
Who are you talking about? - Jasmine. Jasmine Haney.
她开始抱怨她在这里工作11年…
She went on some rant about working here 11 years...
对,我想当总管家
And yes, I want to be the Chief Usher,
我也以为我会当上总管家
and I thought I was going to be the Chief Usher
但今晚我清楚得知
but it was made very clear to me tonight
短时间内,我绝对不会当上总管家
that I am not going to be the Chief Usher anytime soon.
基本上就是叫我别烦她 直到我让她看到温特的尸体
Basically told me to go fuck myself until I showed her Wynter was dead.
我不知道这跟他离开有没有关系
I don't know if that's related to him "leaving."
温特先生死去那晚 他对洁丝敏丢下震撼弹
On the night Mr. Wynter died, he dropped a bomb on Jasmine.
洁丝敏海尼原本会是 白宫的下一任总管家
Jasmine Haney was going to be the next Chief Usher of the White House.
大家都知道,她也知道 温特先生一年前就告诉她了
Everybody knew that. She knew that. Mr. Wynter told her a year ago.
他准备退休,由她接替他的职位
He was going to retire. She was going to take his place.
但在过去一年里
But over the last year,
我们都开始…觉得这一天越来越遥远
we all started to... feel it slipping.
他从未定下确切日期
He never set an exact date,
但不论原因为何 计划似乎一直被推迟
but whatever it was seemed to keep getting pushed back.
首先是年底假期
First, it was the holidays.
然后是3月4日的恐攻 在那之后,他根本无法离开
Then the terror attacks on March 4th. Couldn't leave after that.
然后是复活节
Then Easter.
再来是独♥立♥纪念日 -接着又是年底了
Then the Fourth of July. - Holidays are coming up again.
我能感觉到洁丝敏 越来越挫折,我告诉她要有耐心
I could feel Jasmine getting frustrated. I told her to hang on,
他只是需要时间放手 但很快就会发生的
he just needed time to let go, that it would happen soon enough,
我是真心的,我认为她也相信了
and I believed that. I think she believed that.
直到那天晚上
Until that night.
我不走了
I'm not leaving.
我不退休了,至少还会做个几年
I'm not retiring. For at least a couple of years.
一个震撼弹
A bomb.
她气炸了
And she was pissed.
搞什么???
WHAT???
我懂…
I know. I know...
几年?我已经等了好几年 我不要再等更久了
Years?! I have been waiting years! I'm not waiting years.
你只需要跟他谈谈
You just need to talk to him.
我谈够了,好吗? 谈话一点帮助都没有
I am done talking, okay? Talking hasn't gotten me shit.
跟着他走来走去
Walking around by his side,
“是,总管家,不,总管家 这件事交给我吧,总管家”
yes sir, no sir, let me take care of that for you, sir.
收拾他的烂摊子
Cleaning up his fucking messes.
她又试着去找他谈 但那没有任何进展
She tried talking to him again, but it didn't amount to anything.
那根本称不上谈话
It wasn't much of a talk.
然后她再也没有机会了
Then she never got another chance.
洁丝敏海尼? -对
Jasmine Haney? - Yes.
那是否让你意外?
Did that surprise you?
我不容易感到意外
I'm not easily surprised.
但我承认 这确实让事情变得…更有趣了
But I will admit, it did make things more... interesting.
我先前锁定了不少人
I'd previously identified a number of people
我相信在温特先生的命案里 他们都是重要角色
who I believed might have played a role in Mr. Wynter's death.
现在我又多锁定一个对象
And now I had one more.
就是这些人
This is it.
就是她
She is it.
她拥有最明确、最清晰 最有力的动机,我们刚听到了
She's the one with the cleanest, clearest, most powerful motive. We just heard it.
她也有办法进出,完全说得通
And she had the access. And it makes complete sense.
就是她告诉我们一切 带我们参观这里、描绘所有背景
She's the one who told us everything. Showed us everything. Shaped everything.
我们一直在谈论其他人
We're talking about all these other people. But...
但有时就是你眼前的事物
sometimes it's the thing right in front of you.
藏在光天化日之下的东西
It's the thing hiding in plain sight.
显而易见的事
The obvious thing.
你就盯着它看,只是没看清楚
The thing you're staring at. You just didn't see it.
对,我同意
Yes, I agree.
但到底是怎么办到的?
But how exactly?
以及是什么时候?她是单独行动吗?
And when? And did she act alone?
如果有其他人参与的话
Obviously, everything makes much more sense
这一切会更合理
if there were other people involved.
我知道这么说很怪
I know this is, uh, weird.
但你们有没有看过 《东方快车谋杀案》?
But. Did you see "Murder on the Orient Express"?
新版的? -旧版也行
The new one? - Or the old one.
我两个版本都没看过
I haven't seen either one.
那你何必强调是哪个版本? -我读过书
Then why do you care which one? - I read the book.
我没读过书,那不是重点
Well, I haven't read the book. That's not the point.
重点是发生了什么事? -书写得很棒
The point is, what hap... - The book is good.
好,我相信,我总有一天会去读
Okay, I'm sure it is. Someday I'll read the book.
(《东方快车谋杀案》)
好,谢谢,有点奇怪
Right, uh, okay, that's weird.
总之,如果你还记得剧情 真♥相♥是他们都有动手
Anyway, if you remember, it turns out they all did it.
所有嫌犯
All the suspects.
这让我好奇…
And it makes me wonder...
等等,你同意我的看法?
Wait. You're agreeing with me?
什么?
What?
我说它藏在光天化日之下 -对
When I said it was hiding in plain sight. - Yes.
你之前同意过我的话 但我后来发现你是在取笑我
You've agreed with me before, but I realized you were making fun of me.
对
Yes.
好,你之前是在取笑我 但这次不是吗?
Yes. So you were making fun of me before, but you're not making fun of me this time?
不是
No.
我要倒带回一开始的时候
I'm just going to go back to where I started.
有时就是你眼前的事物
Sometimes it's the thing right in front of you.
藏在光天化日之下的东西
The thing hiding in plain sight.
显而易见的事,你就盯着它看
The obvious thing. The thing you've been staring at.
只是没看清楚
You just didn't see it.
对
Yes.
我同意
I agree.
那是… -没错
Is that...? - Yes.
AB温特的日记?
A.B. Wynter's journal?
就在这个没人在乎的房♥间里 摆在书架上
Right there on the shelf, in a room nobody else cared about.
因为大家绝不会去找哪个地方?
Because where's the one place nobody ever looks?
我会用那种看起来像可乐罐的罐子
I use, uh, one of those cans that looks like a Coke can,
但你可以把底部转开
but you can screw off the bottom.
总之,那不是你要说的
Anyway, that's not what you meant.
摆书的房♥间
The room with the books.
没人在乎摆书的房♥间
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表