剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
我知道这件事
I am aware of this.
你认为… -不,别那样
You think that... - Uh-uh, no. Don't do that.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得跟总统谈谈
We need to talk to the President.
什么? -楼下有状况
What? - We've got a situation downstairs.
我喜欢说那句话,感觉天快塌下来了
I love saying that. Just feels like we're in the shit right now, you know?
他们要求进来 -你是要说要求离开吧
Uh, they're demanding to be let in. - You mean to be let out.
不,是进来,他们想进来参加派对
No, in. They want to go into the party.
离开房♥间,走进派对
Out of the room, into the party.
谁?
Who?
瓦伦蒂娜莫塔,这是我先生罗伦佐
Valentina Motta. This is my husband, Lorenzo.
我们得离开这里 -你们是谁?
We need to get out of here. - Who are you?
瓦伦蒂娜莫塔,这是我先生罗伦佐
Valentina Motta. This is my husband, Lorenzo.
不…我听到了,你们在这里做什么?
I got the names. What are you doing down here?
请说出你的姓名 -《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》记者莉兹霍伦贝克
Please state your name. - Liz Hollenbeck, Washington Post.
瓦伦蒂娜和罗伦佐莫塔 是华盛顿特区的两个社交名人
Valentina and Lorenzo Motta were two Washington socialites
他们在6点15分之后,抵达东入口
who arrived at the east entrance a little after 6:15,
在接待区和其他宾客聊天
mingled with the other guests in the reception area...
接着在接见队伍中与总统见面
...and then met the President in the receiving line.
然后想提早离开派对
And then tried to leave the party early.
为什么? -为什么?
Why? - Why?
因为他们其实没受邀出席国宴
Because they weren't actually invited to the State Dinner.
摩根家不会跟这些人往来
These were not people the Morgans would socialize with.
有一点…
Just one thing ...
原来他们是偷偷溜进白宫的
It turns out they had snuck into the White House.
我们要求离开这里
We demand to be let out.
他们拿走我的手♥机♥,这违反《宪法》
They took my phone. Which is against the Constitution.
我一看到他们就知道有问题
When I saw them, I immediately knew something was wrong.
有人不请自来
Someone crashed the party.
有两个人不请自来
Two people crashed the party.
我跟莉莉舒马克说了这件事
I told Lilly Schumacher.
还有我,你有跟我说
And me. You told me.
只是我漏掉了
I just missed it.
我要为自己说句话 同时有人告诉我澳洲总理夫人
In my defense, I was also told that the First Lady of Australia
出现过敏性休克症状
was going into anaphylactic shock,
特勤局的厢型车撞上白宫南门
a Secret Service van had crashed into the south gate of the White House,
还有三个在这里工作的人 都叫乔治麦卡钦
and that there were three people working here named George McCutcheon.
很难记住每件事
It's hard to keep track of everything.
这是灾难性的维安失误 还引发了巨大的骚乱
This was a catastrophic security failure, and it set off a huge scramble.
但莉莉却一走了之,仿佛这跟她无关
But Lilly just walked away from it, like it had nothing to do with her.
霍林杰希望他们马上离开
Hollinger wanted them out immediately,
但AB坚持要把他们留置到晚宴结束
but A.B. insisted they be held until the evening was finished,
这才符合维安规则
which was consistent with security protocol.
晚宴结束前,不得有人离开白宫
Nobody leaves the White House before the end of the evening.
他不肯让步
He wouldn't yield.
我从没见过他对任何事这么坚持
I've never seen him so stubborn about anything.
他们整晚都待在这个房♥间里? -对
They've been in this room all night? - Yes.
上层地下室
The upper basement.
木工房♥、油漆房♥、巧克力房♥
Carpenter's shop. Paint shop...
抱歉,你有拿到我的手♥机♥吗? -正在处理
Sorry, did you get my phone? - Working on it.
没人想到要再去处理这问题吗?
Nobody thought to raise it again?
没什么人知道,只有温特 莉莉、霍林杰和特勤局知情
Nobody knew. It was just Wynter and Lilly and Hollinger and the Secret Service.
那不算没什么人
That doesn't seem like nobody.
我话说出口才意识到 听起来确实有很多人
When I said it just now, it did sound like a lot of people.
我需要立刻对莫塔夫妇做背景调查
I'm gonna need a background check on the Mottas. Right now.
也要彻底比对楼上每个人跟宾客名单
I want a thorough check of everyone upstairs against the guest list.
确定所有人都在名单上
Match every last person with someone on the list
也出现在你手上 宾客入场的监视器画面
and the footage you have of everyone entering the party.
这里还有其他不速之客吗?
Are there any other uninvited guests here?
如果莉莉不在乎 然后霍林杰希望他们离开
If Lilly didn't care, and Hollinger wanted them out,
为什么温特非得 把莫塔夫妇留在这里不可?
why was it so important to Wynter to keep the Mottas here?
这是维安规则
It was security protocol.
对,好的,但是…
Yes, okay, but...
AB认为他被人陷害了 -陷害?
A.B. thought he was being set up. - Set up?
被鼓吹违反规则 然后为此受到不公的责罚
Encouraged to break protocol and then be hung out to dry for it.
甚至会丢掉工作
Maybe even lose his job.
为什么会有人这么做?被谁陷害?
Why would somebody do that? Set up by who?
哈利霍林杰
Harry Hollinger.
AB温特和哈利霍林杰 今晚水火不容,卡普侦探
A.B. Wynter and Harry Hollinger were not in a good place tonight, Detective Cupp.
AB不信任哈利
A.B. didn't trust Harry.
关于哈利和AB 有件事我应该告诉你的
There's something I should have told you about Harry and A.B.
国宴前一天
The day before the State Dinner,
AB上二楼 通知一群被召集来与总统会面的人
A.B. went up to the second floor to tell a group of men who had gathered
总统会晚点到
to meet with the President that the President was running late.
这是在条约室发生的事
This was in the Treaty Room.
这是我谈好的协议 这会为美国开启…
哈利霍林杰、奥利佛鲁特…
Harry Hollinger, Oliver Root...
中情局局长?
Director of the CIA?
对,还有沃波尔宾
Yes. And Walpole Bing.
澳洲实业家
The Australian industrialist.
没错
Exactly.
据说还是 哈利霍林杰的挚友之一
And one of Harry Hollinger's best friends, apparently.
哈利霍林杰和沃波尔宾
Harry Hollinger and... Walpole Bing
读同一所寄宿学校
went to boarding school together.
沃波尔超级有钱 对各种奇怪的事物有兴趣
Walpole is... super rich, into all kinds of weird shit,
还支持路斯总理 即便大多数支持路斯的人
and backs Prime Minister Roos,
都受不了沃波尔宾,包括我
even though most people who back Roos can't stand Walpole Bing. Including me.
对,我不知道该怎么形容他
Yeah, I don't know how to describe him.
刚才的形容就很传神
Well, that was pretty good.
你为什么要问?
Why do you ask?
单纯是好奇
Just curious.
没有人会单纯好奇,尤其是你
Nobody is "just curious." Especially you.
如果你认为沃波尔宾与此有关 这样情势就改变了
If you think Walpole Bing has something to do with this, that changes the dynamic.
你认为宾跟这件事有关吗?
Do you think Bing had something to do with this?
我没有理由这么认为
I have no reason to think that.
AB走进房♥间,悄悄溜进去
A.B. went into the room... slipped in quietly...
等待时机告诉他们总统会晚到的事
and waited for an opportunity to tell them about the President running late.
是非法的,但是… -但“非法”是什么意思?
It's illegal, but... - What does "illegal" even mean?
那就是这里行事的方式 你不能打断,你要等待
That's how you do things. You don't interrupt. You wait.
但他们讨论得很激烈 他们好一阵子都没看到AB
They were so intense in their discussion, they didn't see A.B. for a while.
其实是北♥韩♥,但是…
Well, actually, it is North Korea, but...
直到某一刻,宾先生抬起头来
At some point, Mr. Bing looked up
当他意识到温特站在那里
and when he realized Wynter was standing there,
而且可能已经站在那里一会儿 他便惊慌失措
and that he may have been standing there for a while, he panicked.
对温特发飙 并指控他在监听,叫他…
Blew up at Wynter and accused him of spying. Told him to...
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out!
霍林杰跟着温特 一路追到管家办公室
Hollinger chased Wynter back to the Usher's Office.
你进去里面做什么,AB?
What the hell were you doing in there, A.B.?
我进去告诉你们总统会晚到
I just came to tell you the President was running late.
你没告诉我们总统会晚到
Well, you didn't tell us that the President was running late.
仔细听我说,好吗?
Listen to me very carefully, okay?
刚才房♥间里的谈话,你什么都没听到
You did not hear anything that was said in that room.
没错,我完全没听到谈话内容
That is true. I did not hear anything that was said in that room.
真该死,你懂我在说什么
Goddamnit. You understand what I'm saying.
那你懂我在说什么吗? 我什么都没听到
Do you understand what I'm saying? I didn't hear any of it.
我真的没听到
I literally didn't hear it.
你务必要明白这件事,卡普女士
Now here is what is very important for you to understand, Ms. Cupp.
当我们这些白宫工作人员在房♥间里时
When we're in a room... the White House staff...
我们不听他们在说什么
we don't listen to what is being said.
我明白 -什么都不听
I understand. - Nothing.
我数不清我进过多少房♥间
I can't tell you how many rooms I've been in
我知道里头的人正在讨论敏感话题
where I know sensitive things are being discussed,
而我真的不知道谈论的主题是什么
and I literally have no idea what is being talked about.
假设你想问我他们在谈论什么
Let's say you wanna ask me about something they are talking about.
我无法告诉你
I could not tell you.
我们就像处于神游状态
It's like we're in a fugue state.
有个在这里工作很久的侍者叫皮尔斯
There was a butler here for a long time, Pierce,
他以前常说连催眠都问不出话来
he used to say hypnosis couldn't get it out of him.
因为他压根儿没听进去
"Because it just ain't in there."
很有名的故事
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表