剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
而且她是杀人犯
Also, she's a murderer.
我还是不太清楚谁有管辖权
I'm still a little unclear on who has jurisdiction here,
不管是谁,把她带走吧
so whoever it is, take her away.
是我 -好…冷静,各位
That would be me. - Yeah. Relax, gentlemen.
这是调查局的事,让我来
It's a Bureau thing. I got it. - No, no.
莉莉舒马克
Lilly Schumacher.
她甚至不是我的前三大嫌犯
She wasn't even in my top three.
我怀疑瑞士哥、盐哥和水管哥
I had the Swiss Guy, the Salt Guy, and the Water Guy.
你呢?
And you?
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
对 -我心意坚定
Yep. - Ride or die.
那哈利呢?
What about Harry?
他怎么了?
What about him?
他有参与其中吗?
Did he play any role in this?
不,崔普摩根说得对
No. I mean, Tripp Morgan was right.
他是个混♥蛋♥ -好,看吧
He is an asshole. - Okay, so.
他对温特先生非常无礼
He was incredibly rude to Mr. Wynter,
他确实想把我赶出调查
he did try to kick me off the case,
他有不当搜索温特先生的办公室
he did inappropriately search Mr. Wynter's office.
不过我认为那是出于 一名焦虑政坛狂人的本能
I think that was more in the spirit of being an anxious political animal
最主要是这样
as much as anything.
但那些阴谋论 都是胡说八道,抱歉,参议员
But the conspiracy stuff, that was all bullshit. Sorry, Senator.
不,别担心,这是闭门会议
Nah, don't worry. We're in a closed session.
值得称赞的是 他把我找回来,让我侦破案件
To his credit, he did bring me back and let me solve this.
人可以有很多面向
People are complicated.
为什么莉莉想陷害布鲁斯和艾尔西?
Why did Lilly try to frame Bruce and Elsyie?
那是孤注一掷
It was a Hail Mary.
她知道我最后盯上她了,她很清楚
She knew I was onto her in the end. She knew.
你何时知道的?
When did you know?
时候到了就知道,这不是在打哑谜
I knew when I knew. I don't mean that as a riddle.
在某一刻,你会茅塞顿开
At some point, you go from not knowing something to knowing it.
看清事实
To seeing it.
具体是什么时候?我不知道
When is that exactly? I don't know.
我开始怀疑莉莉
I had my suspicions about Lilly
是她第一次告诉我 她看到艾尔西和温特
when she first told me she saw Elsyie and Wynter fighting
在黄色椭圆厅吵架
in the Yellow Oval Room.
我在走廊 看到他在黄色椭圆厅里跟某人吵架
I was in the hall, and I saw him arguing with someone in the Yellow Oval Room.
艾尔西告诉我他们吵架时有把门关上
Elsyie told me they fought behind closed doors.
他叫我把门关上
He told me to close the door.
她没有理由编造这种细节
She had no reason to make that up
这跟每个人对温特的描述也一致
and it was consistent with what everyone had told me about Wynter.
他总是想私下解决他与人的分歧
That he always tried to have his disagreements behind closed doors.
他不喜欢在公共场合吵架
He definitely didn't like to fight in public.
他总会尽量避免
He'd always try to avoid that.
他会把你叫进去,关上门
He'd bring you in, close the door.
如果门是关着的 莉莉怎么有办法从走廊上看到他们?
How could Lilly see them from the hall if the door was closed?
那很可疑
It was suspicious.
原来她真的有看到 因为她在家庭客厅偷♥窥♥
She did see it, because she was watching from the Family Living Room
她在那里混制毒药
where she was mixing her poison.
当洁丝敏说封门的指令
And when Jasmine said the call to seal the door
出自艾略特,我便强烈怀疑是莉莉
came down from Elliott, I had a strong sense that it was Lilly.
我听过她的模仿 我从没怀疑过艾略特
I had heard her impersonation. And I never suspected Elliott.
然后,她眨眼了
And then she blinked.
不是因为时钟 虽说那是最后一根稻草
Not because of the clock, though that was the clincher,
是当她说她看到布鲁斯 把纸条放进温特的外套
but when she said she saw Bruce put the note in Wynter's jacket.
那晚我把纸条拿出来时 莉莉不在游戏室
Lilly wasn't in the Game Room when I removed the note that night.
她不可能知道纸条在哪里
She couldn't have known where it was
除非她有看到温特亲手放进去
unless she saw Wynter put it there himself.
她确实看到了
Which she did.
该出发了吗?
Well, time to departure?
三个小时后起飞
Wheels up in... three hours.
雷根还是杜勒斯机场?
Reagan or Dulles?
杜勒斯
Dulles.
那你最好赶快出发
Well, you better get going, then.
谢谢你,卡普侦探 我当了这么久的参议员
Thank you, Detective Cupp. I've been doing this a very long time.
从没见过像你这样的人
I've never seen anyone like you.
我要给你一个东西
I got you something.
让你带去旅行的,不要在这里打开
For the trip. Do not open in here.
我很同情坐在你隔壁的飞机乘客
I feel really bad for the person sitting next to you on that flight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这一路的付出
For everything.
我要暂停一下
I need to make a quick stop.
你确定?我们有时间吗?
You sure? Do we have time?
我们有时间
We have time.
五分钟就好
Five minutes.
我侦破谋杀案了
I solved the murder.
隔壁的事? -对
The one next door? - Yes.
太好了,我还以为 你可能是为了克莱夫而来
Oh great. I thought you might have been coming about Clive.
不是
No.
那是不是代表 我儿子的丈夫会搬回来?
Does that mean my son's husband will be moving back in?
美国总统? -对
The President of the United States? - Yes.
是的
He is.
这里现在好平静
Oh, it was so nice around here.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
是谁干的?
Who did it?
等等,先别告诉我
Wait. Don't tell me.
那个态度很差的霸道女生?
That snotty girl with the attitude?
对
Yes.
你大可直接问我
You could've just asked me.
卡普侦探…
Detective Cupp?
我会请他们 送伏特加上来,考克斯女士
I'll have them send up vodka, Ms. Cox.
你真的很厉害
You are good.
对,没错
Yes. I am.
我无人能比
The best.
(缅怀安德鲁布瑞格)
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表