剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
Do you mean A.B. Wynter? That case is closed.
我看过报告,他是自杀的
I read the report. He killed himself.
对…我懂,我们都是白♥痴♥
Okay, yeah, yeah. I get it. We're all a bunch of fucking idiots.
好,但你知道吗? 我的确认为他自杀了
Okay. But you know what? I did think he killed himself.
因为他死在这里 手腕被割开,还有一封遗书
Because he was here with slit wrists. And he had a suicide note.
事实上,我想看看那封遗书
And actually, I would like to see that suicide note.
上面到底写了什么?
What did it say, anyway?
因为也许他真的自杀了
Because maybe he did kill himself!
太大声了
Too loud!
我同意
I agree!
南和崔普还住在这里? -他们就像蛙居客一样
Nan and Tripp still up here? - Oh, they're like fucking phroggers.
蛙居客?偷偷溜进你家
Phroggers? People who sneak in your house,
住你的阁楼 吃你的食物,你也赶不走的人
live in your attic, eat your food and you can't get 'em out.
你不也是这样?
Isn't that what you're doing?
总之,你说你需要我来破案 还是案件已经被侦破了
Anyway, you need me to solve this case. Or possibly you already solved this case?
我有点困惑
It was confusing to me.
我需要你侦破这起案件
I need you to solve this case.
为什么? -“为什么”?
Why? - Why?
因为我们掉进大粪坑了,卡普侦探
Because we are in the shit, Detective Cupp.
本届政♥府♥过去曾陷入过困境
This administration. We were in the shit before.
但这糟上一千倍
But this is a thousand times worse.
这就像深不见底的粪井
We are in, like, a well of shit.
你知道有些小孩会不小心 跌进30公尺深的井里吗?
Do you know when some kid falls down some 100-foot well?
那就是我们的处境,不过井里全是屎
We are in that, but it's a well of shit.
先是熏鱼,接着是这个…
Between this and the smoked fish...
我这辈子都在努力 帮派瑞摩根入主白宫
I've spent my entire life trying to get Perry Morgan into the White House,
现在一切都搞砸了
and now it is all fucked up.
所有人都在问这件事 他们也只在乎这件事
This is all anybody asks about. It's all anybody thinks about.
所以我们需要一个答案
So we just need an answer.
由大家唯一相信的人来解答 是谁干的?
From the only person that anybody trusts anymore. Who did it?
我不在乎是谁干的
And I don't fucking care who did it.
我只想要一个名字 -要是那个名字是哈利霍林杰呢?
I just want a name. - What if that name's Harry Hollinger?
那你就不如人们所说的那般高明
Then you're not as good as people say you are.
我需要先前拥有的所有权限 -你有了
I need all the access I had before. - You have it.
没有禁区 -没有禁区
Nothing off limits. - Nothing off limits.
包括二楼 -你现在就能下去
Including the second floor. - You can head down now.
摩根总统同意吗? -他不住在这里了
President Morgan's okay with that? - He doesn't live here anymore.
他没缴房♥租吗?
Did he not pay his rent?
总统和摩根先生 搬到对街的布莱尔宾馆了
The President and Mr. Morgan moved to Blair House.
什么时候搬的? -国宴后一周左右
When? - About a week after the dinner.
为什么?
Why?
他们觉得住在这里不自在
They didn't feel comfortable here.
48小时够吗? -什么?
48 hours enough time? - What?
我的语气像在问问题,那不是问句
I phrased it like a question. It's not a question.
你有48小时 -你没提到…
You have 48 hours. - You never said...
他们迟早会重启听证会
They're going to get those hearings back together at some point,
在那之前,我需要得到答案 这是燃眉之急
and I need an answer before then. There is blood in the water.
还有最后一件事
Oh, and one last thing:
这次可以别再扯到鸟吗?
Can we not with all the birds this time?
我受够他妈的鸟了
Just, like, enough with the fucking birds.
卡普侦探?
Detective Cupp?
该死的鸟
Fucking birds.
他从没说过只有48小时 -我能搞定
He never said 48 hours. - I can get this done.
你相信他吗?我不相信
You trust him? I don't trust him.
他?当然不信
Him? Of course not.
永远要怀疑召集♥会♥议的人
You always have to be suspicious of the person who calls the meeting.
《教父》?是《教父》的哏吗?
The Godfather? Was that a Godfather reference?
对,没错
Yeah, that's it. - Uh, uh, uh... Clemenza?
克里蒙沙? -不…是另一个人
No, no, no. The other guy. Um, uh...
泰西欧,没错 -泰西欧,对
Tessio. - Tessio. Right.
泰西欧在葬礼上 接近麦可,并要求与…
Tessio approaches Michael at the funeral and asks for a meeting with, um...
巴西尼会面 -巴西尼,我的天啊,对
Barzini. - Barzini! Oh my God! Yes!
我听到很大的撞击声
I heard a loud thump.
因为他的鞋子已经松脱 裤子都跑到腰部高处
The way his shoes were coming off. The way his pants gathered at his waist.
我一直都认为尸体被移♥动♥过 -从哪里移♥动♥过来?
I have always thought he was moved. - From where?
洁丝敏海尼呢? -我怎么会知道?
Where is Jasmine Haney? - How would I know?
你降落后我就一直跟你在一起 -你能找到她吗?
I've been with you since you landed. - Can you find her?
我以为这次情况会不一样
I thought things would be different this time.
真的吗?
Really?
301号♥房♥,东北角 -为什么我有闻到油漆味?
Room 301, the northeast corner. - Why did I smell paint up there?
我们绝对没有在这里动工 然后那绝对是油漆味
We definitely didn't do any work in here. And that is definitely paint.
这扇门被贴了胶带
This door was taped.
这是一扇门 按压门
It's a door. A pop door.
走廊另一边的门呢?也一样吗?
And on the other side of the hallway? Same thing?
这不一样,是楼梯
This is different. A staircase.
秘密楼梯
A secret staircase.
员工楼梯
A staff staircase.
通往哪里? -到三楼
To where? - To the third floor.
谁可以进出三楼? -人比你想的还要多
Who has access to the 3rd floor? - More people than you think.
这间屋子里有很多人
Honestly, so many people in this house.
我后来跟他一起搭电梯 -他搭到哪层楼?
I rode the elevator with him. - Where'd he get off?
二楼
The second floor.
两层楼都有客房♥,如你所知
There are guest bedrooms on both floors.
凯莉米洛原本是客人
Kylie Minogue was a guest.
她只要求能借宿林肯卧室
Her only ask was that she got the Lincoln Bedroom.
你现在想上去林肯卧室?
You want to go up to the Lincoln Bedroom now?
对 -那是犯罪现场
Yes. - It's a crime scene.
林肯卧室?我以为这个人死在三楼
The Lincoln Bedroom? I thought this guy died on the third floor.
有血
Blood!
哪里? -楼上的林肯卧室
Where? - In the Lincoln Bedroom.
那林肯卧室隔壁的这间呢?
And this room next to the Lincoln Bedroom?
条约室
The Treaty Room.
哈利霍林杰在条约室
Harry Hollinger has a meeting in the Treaty Room
与中情局局长和沃波尔宾开会
with the Director of the CIA and Walpole Bing...
给我滚出去 -就在国宴前一天
Get the fuck out. - ...the day before the State Dinner.
我看到一个人 -在二楼?
I saw someone. - On the 2nd floor?
他走到我面前说我得离开那里
He walked over to me and said that I needed to get out of there.
他为什么那么说?
Why did he say that?
你在走廊上看到什么?
What did you see in that hallway?
我从客厅出来时,往走廊看过去
When I came out of the living room, I looked down the hallway,
我看到他拖着一具尸体 从黄色椭圆厅出来
and I saw him dragging a body out of the Yellow Oval Room.
上面怎么没有特勤局的人?
Why no Secret Service there?
因为有人叫我们离开该楼层 -那是谁叫你们离开的?
We were told to stay off. - Who told you to stay off?
摩根先生 -那不是事实
Mr. Morgan. - That's a lie.
他在晚上9点22分打来 -我没有打给任何人
He called at 9:22 p.m. - I didn't call anyone.
你在哪里? -二楼
Where were you? - 2nd floor.
然后你就离开了? - 我离开了
And then you left? - I left.
之后你什么都没看到或听到? -都没有,除了那只狗
You didn't see or hear anything else? - Nothing. Except for the dog.
我上楼,什么都没看到 返回楼下,吠叫声就停止了
I went upstairs. Didn't see anything. Came back. The barking stopped.
你认得这个人吗? -不认得
Recognize this person? - No.
是谁干的?我只想要一个名字 -要是那个名字…
Who did it? I want a name. - What if that name...
卡普侦探
Detective Cupp?
我不知道你会来 你是回来调查的吗?
I didn't know you were coming. Are you back investigating?
对 -好
Yes. - Okay.
好,很好
Okay. That's good.
我从没想过他会自杀
I never thought he killed himself.
你是对的
Well. You were right.
过去几个月很辛苦,真的很难熬
The last few months have been hard. Really, really hard.
那晚之后,我们都很震惊
After that night, we were all in shock.
我们一直努力维持这里的运作
We've just been trying to keep things going. Um...
我们有要去哪里吗?还是…
Are we headed somewhere in particular or...?
有
Yes.
他们还逼我们出席听证会 我根本不信任他们的做法
Then they pulled us into those hearings. I never trusted what they were doing.
这里感觉怪怪的
Feels weird around here.
总统和摩根先生离开了
Well, the President and Mr. Morgan are gone.
可能是那个原因 或是我上次来白宫时
Oh, that could be it. Or maybe it's that I've never been in the White House
这里在举办国宴 还有一具尸体跟很多澳洲人
when there wasn't a State Dinner. Or a dead body. Or a lot of Australians.
现在绝对安静许多 莉莉做了很多改变
It's definitely quieter. Lilly has been making a lot of changes.
社交秘书莉莉舒马克? -对
Lilly Schumacher? The Social Secretary? - Yes.
哪些改变?
What changes?
主要是屋内的样貌
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表