剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
Nobody knew.
我们都知道
We knew.
我们有些人知道
Some of us knew.
很难不注意到
Hard not to know.
但听着,她结婚了,我知道
But listen, she was married. I knew that.
没有相关的禁令
And there wasn't a policy or anything about this...
那倒是真的 -但我知道AB不喜欢这种事
That is true. - ...but I knew A.B. didn't like it.
那也是真的
That is true.
我们没有好好谈过,只有稍微聊到
We didn't talk about it. We talked around it, you know?
我们算有谈到这件事的时候…是3月4日
Closest we ever got to talking about it was... March 4th.
3月4日?
March 4th?
大家都记得3月4日的场景
Everybody remembers the scenes from March 4th.
整个华盛顿特区都被疏散了
All of Washington being evacuated.
总统被海军陆战队一号♥ 赶忙载往秘密地点
The President being rushed out in Marine One to an undisclosed location.
这事件带来恐惧与绝对的混乱
The terror of it all. The absolute chaos.
保持冷静
Remain calm!
要往哪边走? - 那边,请往那边走
Which way do we go? - That way. Please go that way.
对,冷静…别慌张
Yes. Easy, easy. Don't panic.
很多人不知道 我们当中有些人被留下来
What a lot of people don't know is that some of us were left behind.
…不得不待在这里…
...wind up having to stay here...
我们不是没能及时离开 就是被告知必须留下来
We either didn't get out in time or we were told we had to stay.
我们中的大概十几个人吧
There were maybe a dozen of us.
我、罗利、狄德 洁丝敏,当然还有AB
Me. Rollie. Didier. Jasmine. A.B., of course.
劳许探员
Agent Trask.
白宫博物馆馆长罗莎琳切斯
Rosalind Chace. The curator.
她想留下来,坚持要留下来
She wanted to stay. Insisted on staying.
安琪、我和布鲁斯
Angie. And me and Bruce.
起初,当我们听到攻击结束了
At first, when we heard the attacks were over,
我们以为只要等着被带出去
and we thought we were all just waiting to be let out,
当下有种末日《早餐具乐部》的氛围
the whole thing had kind of a doomsday Breakfast Club vibe.
感觉其实不错
In a good way.
安琪和AB便开始玩起西洋双陆棋
That's when Angie and A.B. took up backgammon.
-我知道 -好
我看到人们跟彼此沟通、携手合作
I saw people talk to each other, work together,
在那之前或之后 我都没见过那些人一起合作过
who I've never seen work together before or since.
请确保这里不会出现气泡
好
但在深夜,我们听说又有一波攻击了
Late in the evening, though, we heard that another strike was coming.
大家都吓坏了
People were scared out of their minds.
我们真的认为我们会死掉
We literally thought we were gonna die.
老天啊
我上了三楼,然后…
I went up to the third floor, and
就只是躺在走廊上
I just laid down in the hallway.
我不知道,那是个奇怪的夜晚
I... I don't know. It was such a weird night.
对,你会想做你永远不会再做的事
You kind of felt like doing something you'd never do again.
你不知道还会不会有新的一天
You didn't know if there'd be another day.
就是那么可怕
It was that scary, you know.
真的很可怕
It really was.
艾尔西从日光浴室下来
Elsyie came down from the Solarium...
我不知道她在那里
I had no idea she was in there...
她看到我,一句话也没说
She saw me, and without saying anything,
她只是…躺在我旁边
she just... laid there next to me.
我们都在想我们的孩子
We were both thinking about our kids.
手♥机♥没有讯号♥,我们联络不到他们
There was no cell service. We couldn't reach them.
她牵起我的手
She took my hand.
我一直想去义大利
I always wanted to go to Italy.
罗马
Rome.
我一直希望能造访一次
I was always hoping to make it there once.
我小时候,在我床边的墙上
I had this old calendar on the wall
挂着这本旧月历
next to my bed when I was a kid,
上面有罗马的照片
with pictures of Rome.
因为那些照片 那本月历我留了好几年
I kept it for years because of the pictures.
在关灯睡觉前,我有时候会翻阅它
I would sometimes flip through before turning off my light.
纳沃纳广场
Piazza Navona.
人♥民♥广场
Piazza del Popolo.
圣天使堡
Castel Sant'Angelo.
光是说出这些景点就让我很开心
I loved even saying the words.
我爸说他会带我们去
My dad said he was going to take us.
真傻,因为我们一毛钱都没有
It was so silly 'cause we didn't have any money.
我们从来没坐过飞机
We had never even been on an airplane.
然后他生病了
And he was sick.
但我一直以为我们真的会去
But I kept thinking we were really going to go.
我深信不疑
I was sure of it.
每次他打开门
Every time he opened the door,
我都以为他会告诉我这个消息
I thought that's what he was going to tell me.
你知道什么很可悲?
You know what's sad?
我在床底下放了打包好的小行李
I had a little bag packed under my bed,
因为我想做好准备
because I wanted to be ready.
在去过罗马之前,我真的不想死
I really don't want to die before going to Rome.
我真的不想死
I really don't.
万神庙
The Pantheon!
那是另一个景点
That was the other one.
我最喜欢的
That was my favorite.
是7月的照片
That was July.
我好爱那张照片
I loved that picture.
他没有试着安慰我
He didn't try to reassure me.
他没有跟我说我一定去得成
He didn't tell me I'd get there.
他没有骗我
He didn't lie to me.
他没有说话
He didn't talk.
他没有做出那些男人会做的恼人举动
He didn't do all of the annoying things that men do
因为他们希望你不要有任何主见
because they don't want you to just feel something.
他只有…
He just kinda...
握着我的手,轻抚我的手臂
held my hand and rubbed my arm.
嗯
Mm.
这是我这辈子
It was the loveliest
别人最温柔对待我的一刻
anybody has ever been to me in my life.
可以帮我拿伏特加过来吗?
Can you get me some vodka?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们当然都活下来了
We all survived, of course,
大约两周后 我在置物柜里发现一个小包裹
and then, about two weeks later, I found a little package in my locker...
是万神庙天花板的坠饰
It was the ceiling of the Pantheon.
我每天都戴着
I wore it every day.
只在工作时
Only at work.
直到那天
Until that day.
国宴当晚
The State Dinner.
你什么时候回礼给他的?
And when did you give him his?
就是那天
That day.
你在这里做什么?你今晚不用值班
What are you doing here? You're not working tonight.
我今晚要值班
I am working tonight.
不,怎么了? -他临时叫我进来,楼上有问题
Oh no. What happened? - He called me in. Something upstairs.
崔普? -崔普
Tripp? - Tripp.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too.
我有东西要给你
I got something for you.
少来了
Stop.
真的
I did.
听着
So, um,
这不能跟你的比
it's not the same...
但这是我的心意
...but... it's something.
艾尔西…
Elsyie...
眼睛闭上
Close your eyes.
好
Okay.
我想说我们或许能找时间一起去
I thought maybe we could go sometime. Together.
毕竟我恢复单身了
Now that I'm a single lady and all.
你从哪里弄来的? -在温特先生的口袋里
Where did you get those? - In Mr. Wynter's pocket.
你知道这是谁的钥匙吗? -妈的
Do you know whose keys these are? - Shit.
天啊
Oh God!
我怎么会没发现?
How did I not see this?
你爱上她多久了?
How long have you been in love with her?
选项一,艾尔西在说谎 她说她要杀人…
Option one. Elsyie is lying. When she said she wanted to kill him...
我要杀了他
I am going to kill him.
…指的就是温特 因为她不想丢掉工作
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表