剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
What's up?
什么事
I was just wondering if you had any perceptions
我就是想问问 你对我和劳拉
about Laura and me that you would like to discuss
有没有什么看法要提出
before you talk to the CDIU.
趁还没见局长办的人
I have plenty of perceptions,
我的看法很多
but none that I'd discuss with CDIU.
但都不用和局长办的人说
Good!
很好
Oh, I hope I'm not interrupting.
我没有打扰你们吧
No, not at all.
没有 完全没有
Detective Soto and I were just discussing a police matter.
我跟索托警探在商讨警♥察♥事务
That's all we do here is work, work, work.
我们一直专注工作 工作 工作
Work, work, work.
工作 工作 工作
So, getting started?
那么 开始吗
Just need your John Hancock right here.
需要你在这里签名
Here.
这里
And initials here.
首字母签这里
Which gives me permission
这样我就可以
to discuss interpersonal matters with all staff
跟你监管的警务人员
under your supervision.
谈论人际关系问题
So any necessary personnel changes
我会在周末前提交
would be submitted before the end of the week.
必要的人事调动建议
Personnel changes?
人事调动吗
If a certain level of impropriety exists here,
根据纽约警局的条例
NYPD protocol mandates that
如果这里警员有不恰当的行为
we transfer one or more of the offending parties
我们可以调动一位或多位相关警员
to another precinct.
到别的分局
Transfer, that's a little extreme, isn't it?
人事调动会不会有点太过了
Yeah, the downtown brass are serious sticklers.
市里警♥察♥局很不好说话
When I moved into my cubicle,
我搬进我的小隔间时
I brought in the cutest puppy dog trash can.
买♥♥了个超可爱的狗狗垃圾桶
You click the remote, little guy opens his mouth,
按下遥控 那小家伙就会张嘴
just toss the trash right in there,
把垃圾扔进去
it'd let out the sweetest little woof.
它就会发出悦耳的吠声
Woof! Just like that.
汪 就这样
Turns out, not a regulation trash receptacle.
可就因为它不是常规垃圾桶
Okay.
好吧
Anyway, I wouldn't worry.
不过 不必担心
There will only be a transfer if I find anything improper.
只有发现有不恰当行为才会做出人事调动
I'm sure it'll be fine.
我相信不会有问题的
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Let me know if you need any help from me.
如果需要我的帮助 开口就好
A 20-year-old with a work visa
一名持工作签证的20岁女子
lives in the penthouse of this apartment building?
住这栋公♥寓♥大楼的顶层公♥寓♥吗
I smell trust fund.
我觉得是富二代
Go ahead, take it, there's no one home.
尽管接吧 没人在屋里
Hey, what's up?
你好 什么事
Hey, I'm just calling to
你好 我打来是想
let your mouth know I made a creme brulee.
通知你的嘴 我做了焦糖布丁
That's exciting.
好激动
But unfortunately my mouth and I have to work late tonight.
不过很不幸 我跟我的嘴今晚要加班
That sounded dirtier than I intended.
说出来比我想的色情多了
Yes, it did. Well, I could be persuaded to drop by the precinct.
没错 我可以给你送去局里
Make a special delivery.
来一回送货上门
Oh, you're sweet.
你真贴心
I think I'd rather just keep us a bit on the DL.
不过我想跟你继续搞地下情
Is that completely rude?
是不是很没礼貌
No, we're good.
不 我没事
Rain check? Check.
改天吧 好
Excuse me. Gotta go.
打扰一下 我得挂电♥话♥了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Uh, NYPD.
我们是纽约警局的
We're looking for someone who lives in this apartment.
我们要找住在这间公♥寓♥里的人
I live here, can I help you?
我住这里 有事吗
Do you know this woman?
你认识这位女士吗
Yes, that's, uh, Viviana.
认识 她是维维安娜
What is this about?
发生什么事了
She was found dead this morning.
今早我们发现了她的尸体
She's my nanny.
她是我的保姆
Where is my son?
我儿子在哪里
It has to be my ex-husband, I'm telling you.
要我说 一定是我前夫
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When I kicked him out of the house six months ago.
半年前我把他赶出家门的时候
I caught my son, Tucker,
我发现我的儿子 塔克
tying a jump rope around his arm,
把跳绳系在胳膊上
trying to be like Daddy.
想学他爸爸
Your ex is a heroin addict?
你的前夫吸毒吗
Forgive me.
抱歉
You just don't seem like...
只是你看着不像...
Like a woman who'd marry a junkie?
那种会嫁给瘾君子的女人吗
Agreed.
没错
In college, Roger was charismatic,
大学的时候 罗杰很有魅力
he was the life of the party,
总是派对中最耀眼的一个
he just never grew up.
但他一直都成熟不起来
Before the divorce, I would never
在离婚前 他绝对做不出
have even considered him capable of murder, but...
谋杀别人的事 但...
He hates me so much.
他恨我入骨
Tucker's autistic.
塔克有自闭症
He's utterly vulnerable, you have got to find him.
他非常脆弱 你一定要找到他
We checked the address that you had for Roger,
我们查过了你提供的罗杰所住地址
he hasn't been there in weeks.
他已经很久没回去那里了
Oh, my God. Is there somewhere else he'd go?
天呐 还有什么地方是他会去的吗
A friend, a co-worker?
朋友或是同事家
Yes, uh...
想起来了
Beno, total loser.
班诺 十足的窝囊废
He has a photography studio.
他有个摄影工作室
Sometimes Roger crashes there.
有时候罗杰会在那借宿
So when Captain Broderick came to the 2nd Precinct...
布罗德里克警监来了二分局...
Did I already say nothing happened?
我说过什么也没发生了吗
I just want to make sure you have that written down.
我只是想确保你有写下来
Yeah, totally, a couple of times.
当然 你说了好几遍
So, now we can just chat about other stuff.
现在我们可以来聊聊其他东西
Uh, I'm curious what it's like working with Captain Broderick.
我很好奇和布罗德里克警监共事是何感觉
Oh, it's super-supes.
妙不可言
When he took over, it felt like a family here.
他接手后 这里变成了大家庭
But not like with a mom and dad who sleep in the same house.
但不是什么爸妈同睡一屋之类的
More like a family with a boss and a bunch of co-workers.
更像是老大带领小的们冲锋陷阵
You know, it's funny, it says here...
有趣的是 记录显示
you only started working six weeks ago?
你在六周前才开始在这就职
Uh, the Captain's been here almost six months.
而警监已就任近六个月
That is funny, may I see?
是很有趣 能让我看看吗
Sure.
当然
Oh, okay, carry the three, divided by seven...
好吧 算上三 再除以七
Yes, that is correct.
对 你说得没错
I began being employed by
我于约六周前
the city of New York nigh on six weeks ago.
受聘于纽约市警局
So, how did you know
那你怎么知道
things changed when Captain Broderick arrived?
布罗德里克警监接手后有什么改变呢
'Cause I had been... I already...
因为我一直... 我已经...
'Cause when I was walking over here,
因为之前我经过这里的时候
I was in the zeitgeist, like,
感受到了一种氛围
the unofficial mascot.
我就像是非官方的吉祥物
But without the costume and accompanying low self-esteem.
但不♥穿♥滑稽的戏服 也很有自尊心
Right.
是吗
But then the Captain bought me and made me official.
但后来警监把我买♥♥下来了 正式加入编制
I'm sorry, he bought you?
等等 他把你买♥♥下来了
No, "Bought" sounds weird.
不对 "买♥♥"听起来很奇怪
Actually, he traded me for
实际上 他用一台
a fancy espresso machine.
高级咖啡机把我换过来了
So now we just have a regular old coffee pot.
所以现在只剩旧式的咖啡壶
Can I go get you a cup?
要我给你泡杯咖啡吗
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表