剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
All right?
好了吗
Looks like Cody's partner told the truth.
看来科迪的搭档说的是实话
This isn't your typical mom and pop shop.
这并不是寻常的零售商店
I'll keep you posted.
有情况随时通知你
I'm low on peanut butter and bubblegum mouthwash,
我吃的花生酱和漱口泡泡糖不太够
but I'm feeling this isn't the place.
但我觉得这里应该买♥♥不到
You got that right. I have a gun in that wooden shop in there.
你说对了 我在那家店里买♥♥了把枪
I'm guessing that isn't Sprite.
我猜那不是雪碧
Liquid meth.
液态冰♥毒♥
The old Breaking Bad days
在《绝命毒师》里
where you cook it from scratch are old school.
要从头开始制♥造♥冰♥毒♥已经是老古董手法了
Now, you just pour and fry.
现在只要倒出来把水煮干就好
Like my pancakes.
就像我的煎饼一样
Shall we?
走吧
All units, we're moving in.
所有小队 准备行动
Excuse me?
不好意思
We're gonna need to take those.
这些给我们吧
Bloomberg's out of office, but his war on sugar isn't over, so...
布隆伯格虽然不干活了 但是战斗并未结束
Is there a problem here, mamacita?
有什么事吗 老太婆[西班牙语]
Okay, hey. Hey, easy, muchacho.
行了 别闹了 孩子
Who're you calling boy, guera?
你叫谁孩子呢 白女
Who're you calling guera, boy?
你叫谁白女呢 孩子
What's a guera?
白女啥意思
White lady.
就是女性白人
Fair enough. Okay, I'll tell you what.
也没说错 我告诉你们
Let's put the name calling aside.
别再纠结于称呼问题了
We need to confiscate those bottles.
我们要没收这两瓶东西
Big mistake.
你犯大错了
Hands behind your back. Behind your back.
手举到背后 放到背后
Punching a cop?
伸手打警♥察♥
How much meth are you on?
你吸了多少冰♥毒♥
Bite me, guera. What?
你管我 白女 你再说
I am so sorry, Detective.
很抱歉 警探
Excuse me?
你说什么
I tried to pull back, but I had to make it look real.
我也想收手 但是我得装像点
Am I missing something here?
我怎么接不上剧情了
Alejandro Padilla, DEA.
我是缉毒局的亚历山卓·帕迪拉
I'm long term undercover.
我卧底很久了
If I hadn't clocked you like that
要不是我拦着你们
you and your partner could've blown my operation.
你们可能会破坏我的任务
I'm calling the New York division to confirm.
我要打给纽约总局确认一下
Give them operation code Tango-X-ray-Victor-Five.
告诉他们任务代号♥"TXV5"
My handler will give you all the confirmation that you need.
我的上司会向你解释的
Who's your target?
你们的目标是谁
The biggest new meth supplier in the city, goes by Jimmy.
城里最大的病毒贩子 名字叫吉米
What about a last name? That's all I got.
他姓什么 我只知道名字
I've been working this group for six months,
我在这个组织里调查了六个月
haven't laid eyes on him.
从来没见过他
We are looking at Jimmy for homicide.
我们正在为了凶杀案寻找吉米
Not surprised.
毫不意外
People who cross Jimmy have a way of disappearing permanently.
背叛吉米的人会永远消失的
Do you have any leads?
你有什么线索吗
I just got word today that
我今天听说
the weekly shipment is coming in tomorrow.
每周的货物明天会到
If Jimmy shows up for the drop, we bust the entire ring.
如果吉米出现 我们就把他们连锅端
And just maybe, Cody's killer.
或许还有 杀科迪的人
You checked out.
你通过了
And your office approved a joint NYPD-DEA operation
你的部门批准了纽约警局和缉毒局共同行动
to hit Jimmy's meth shipment tomorrow...
明天去缉获吉米的冰♥毒♥货运
On one condition. Which is?
就一个条件 什么
We get dibs on Jimmy and the box.
吉米和盒子归我们
Murder trumps meth.
凶杀高于毒品
I got no problem letting you get first shot.
你们要抢先我没意见
I'll avoid the arrest of you and your crew
我会放了你和你手下
and get you back on the street before the meet goes down.
在会面进行前让你们回到街上去
Deal.
成交
But I have a condition too.
但我也有一个条件
Hook me up with that sexy redheaded detective.
帮我约那个性感的红发警探
Don't even think about it.
想都不要想
Nora, is everything all right? Is Ethan...
诺拉 没事吧 是不是伊森...
No, he's fine. I just dropped him off at his dad's. But...
不 他没事 我刚把他送到他爸那里 不过
Big surprise, my ex was acting like a complete jerk.
意料之中 我前夫表现得很混♥蛋♥
Come on in. I'm just so upset and I was in the area
进来吧 我真是气死了 刚好到了附近
and I really needed to talk to somebody who...
我真的很需要找一个...
Gets it? Yeah.
能懂的人吗 是的
Believe me, I do.
相信我 我懂
Dealing with exes is a special kind of hell.
应对前任真的是很折磨人
I mean, you love them, they're the parent of your child,
你爱他们 他们是你孩子的家长
but sometimes you wanna... Kill them?
但有时真想... 杀了他们吗
Cuff me now, Detective. I'm as guilty as charged.
把我铐起来吧 警探 我有罪
Can I get you a drink? Yeah.
帮你拿杯喝的吧 好啊
It's just not okay for him to say these things to Ethan about me.
他对伊森说我的那些事真是不能忍♥
I mean, I may not be as thin as his anorexic spin instructor,
我确实不像他那个厌食症舞蹈教练那么瘦
but...
可是
I mean...
我是说
do I look fat to you?
你觉得我胖吗
Fat?
胖
You look great.
你身材很好
The next man in your life is gonna treat you
你生命中的下一个男人
much better than your ex ever did.
绝对比你前任对你好得多
Okay.
好吧
Hey, hey. Are you all right?
你还好吗
I'm... I'm fine. It's just...
我没事 只是...
you're a really nice guy.
你真的是个好男人
I'm not used to talking to someone like you.
我还不习惯跟你这样的人说话
I'm sorry. No, there's no need to be.
抱歉 不 没关系
And you're gonna be okay.
你会好起来的
No, I... I... I can't do this. Not in Laura's house.
不 我不能这么做 不能在劳拉家
It used to be your house.
以前也是你家
For easy access.
为了方便
Nora, we are not having sex.
诺拉 我们不能做♥爱♥
My boys are upstairs.
我儿子们都在楼上呢
Hello? Is everything all right?
喂 一切都还好吧
Yeah, we're all good.
是的 都挺好
You don't sound all good. I'm coming home.
你听起来可不好 我要回家
No, no, no.
不不不
You'll wake the boys up.
你会把儿子们吵醒的
Well, good. 'Cause I need some hugs.
很好 因为我需要拥抱
Laura, look, just... just enjoy the hotel.
劳拉 好好享受酒店吧
Have another massage on me.
再做个按♥摩♥ 我请客
I... I've got this. We're all good.
我能行的 我们都挺好
If you say so. Okay, bye.
好吧 好的 再见
Daddy?
爸爸
Hey, buddy. Hey, Daddy.
小子 爸爸
You okay?
你还好吗
Why were you wrestling with Ethan's mommy?
为什么你要跟伊森的妈妈摔跤
Don't be silly. You're dreaming.
别傻了 你在做梦
Ethan and his mommy were here last night.
伊森和他妈妈是昨晚来的
Oh, okay.
对哦
Okay. Come on, let's get you back to bed.
好啦 走吧 接着睡觉去
I'm gonna bust him and then I'm gonna kill him.
我要抓了他 把他干掉
Then I'm gonna tap dance on his grave.
然后在他坟墓上跳踢踏舞
Tell me how you really feel.
告诉我你的真实想法
Jimmy sells meth to moms.
吉米向当妈的贩卖♥♥冰♥毒♥
Over-worked, under-appreciated, stressed-out moms.
精疲力尽 无人重视 压力山大的妈妈们
Hanging is too good for him.
绞死他都是便宜他了
Couple of nights in a swanky hotel
看来在豪华酒店住几晚
has done wonders for your stress levels.
并没有缓解你的紧张压力啊
There's some things that
总有一些东西
room service and a high thread count can't cure.
是客房♥服务和高织棉无法抚平的
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表