剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
卢乔大展神威了
Luici in the house!
太厉害了 窈窕宝贝
Killin' it! Skinny boo,
各种高难度动作不断
flexing, turfing and juking...
看来他们都拼尽了全力
Looks like both of them came to sweat, yo!
我喜欢你的发型
I like your hair.
能喝一杯吗
May I?
酒精 太棒了
Alcohol, yum.
未成年人也给喝酒吗
They serve minors here?
哪儿凉快哪儿待着去 小妞
Get out of my face, Barbie.
她更喜欢被称为警探小妞
She prefers Detective Barbie!
-老板是谁 -主持人芬尔
- Who runs this place? - MC Firm.
主持人芬尔
MC Firm.
她今天可是有备而来
She showed up to show out!
好了 你可以暂停一下精彩解说了
Okay. If we could pause the color commentary.
听说你是这间场所的所有人
We understand you're the proprietor of this establishment.
没错 现在可是最后一回合了
That's right. Got a final round going here.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
五分钟自♥由♥发挥 伙计们
Five minute freestyle, everybody.
听说这里有失窃财物 怎么解释
We've heard about stolen goods in here. Thoughts?
我什么也不知道
I don't know nothing about it.
让我猜猜 想必
Let me guess. You also know
你也不知道有未成年人在这喝酒了
nothing about the underage drinking going on in here?
这一条就够把你抓回局子里了
I'm afraid that's grounds to arrest your ass.
失窃财物 再给你个机会解释
Stolen goods, thoughts, take two.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
去后巷看看 他们有时候会在那聚赌
Check the alley out back. Sometimes they throw dice out there.
我能继续主持了吗
Can I get back to my gig,
拜托了啦
pretty please?
大伙听好了
All right, peoples!
比赛精彩继续
Turnin' it up!
天 这是白金限♥量♥版的球鞋吗
Damn! Are those the Z Force kicks, platinum edition?
挺有眼光的嘛
You know it.
这款要下周才会上市吧
Wow! They're not even available until next week.
我要以私藏赃物罪
You're under arrest for possession of stolen goods
以及涉嫌谋杀罪逮捕你
and suspicion of murder.
你不该枪击一个下班的警♥察♥
You picked the wrong off-duty cop to plug.
我可没枪击谁
Yo, I didn't plug nobody.
听好了 你刚说的话
Okay. That right there,
语法有问题
that's just bad grammar.
"我没枪击任何人"
It's, "I didn't plug anybody."
其次 你是个谎话连篇的混♥蛋♥
And secondly, you're a lying son of a bitch
在戴蒙德警探进来前
and you might want to change that attitude
你最好改改这态度
before Detective Diamond gets here.
-不管那是谁让她... -说的就是姐
- Whoever that is can blow... - Right through the door.
懒得敲门了
Don't mind if I do.
杰克怎么样了
How's Jake?
还活着
Breathing.
这是你所持枪♥支♥的弹道报告
Ballistics report on your gun,
情况可不妙 芬尔先生
not good, Mr. Firm.
你们可别想把这罪名安我头上
Hey, you ain't pinning this on me.
听着 你外貌符合证人描述
Listen, you match the description.
我们知道你抢劫了那间运动鞋店
We know you robbed that sneaker store
还有下东区的另外三家商店
plus three other stores down on the Lower East Side.
你的货车里可是装满了失窃赃物
And your van was filled wall to wall with stolen merchandise.
好吧 我是抢了几间商店
All right, so I popped a couple of stores.
但我没开枪打警♥察♥
That don't mean I shot a cop.
你确实不是故意的
You didn't mean to,
你只是一如既往地在扮演人♥渣♥
you were just being your normal low-life self,
抢劫一间普通的商店罢了
knocking over a mom and pop market.
有人碍你事了 于是自然而然就发生了
Someone interrupted and one thing led to another.
我♥干♥吗要浪费时间抢这么个商店
Why would I waste my time hitting that crap market?
那里又没什么值钱货
There's nothing worth stealing.
那里连现金都没有
They don't even have any cash
可以用电子支付买♥♥香烟和酒
'cause they let you EBT for smokes and booze.
政♥府♥补贴电子支付储蓄卡吗
Wait, EBT food stamp debit cards?
-没错 -很多人知道吗
- Yeah. - Did a lot of people know that?
那一带的人都知道
The whole neighborhood knows it.
所以这么多年来那里从没被抢过
That's why they've never been robbed in all these years.
这意味着我们要找的犯人
Which means we are probably
是外来者不是当地人
looking for an outsider rather than a local.
那弹道报告怎么解释
What about the ballistics report?
弹道报告说枪♥支♥不符
Oh, ballistics said that the gun wasn't a match.
那你干吗把这扔我面前吓人
Then what are you throwing it in my face for, yo?
因为要让你认下其他那几起抢劫案
Because I was trying to get you to confess to other crimes.
谢谢合作
Thanks for that.
人品够烂的
Tough luck, yo.
杰克的手术很快就完了 我要过去陪着
Jake should be coming out of surgery, I need to be there.
我需要新的嫌疑人
I need a new suspect.
希望杰克能看到什么证人漏掉的东西
Hopefully Jake saw something the witnesses missed.
希望他还能跟我们说这些
And hopefully he's able to tell us about it.
我不是想指手画脚告诉你怎么干活
Not to tell you how to do your job,
但你这么做不对
but you're doing that wrong.
至少对他来说这么做不对
I mean, at least for him.
我知道很多人都喜欢
I'm sure that there are many
四平八稳地正面躺着
people who enjoy the pillow under the neck thing,
但他喜欢稍微侧躺
but he has to have his head slightly tilted.
不然他的鼻窦会堵塞
Or else his sinuses clog and then,
你知道的... 这么说吧
you know, it's just... well, let's just say it...
后面会很麻烦
Just gets ugly.
还有这毯子
Oh, and the blanket.
不能让毯子直接触碰到他的皮肤
The blanket cannot touch his skin.
只有被单可以
Sheet only.
这是他最大的禁忌
That's a huge, huge bugaboo for him.
-还有... -天呐 够了
- And also... - Oh, my God, enough.
杰克
Jake?
她太能说了
Try living with her.
布罗德里克先生 我叫丽贝卡
Mr. Broderick, my name is Rebecca.
你知道你在哪儿吗
Do you know where you are?
估计是医院吧
Yeah, I'm guessing in a hospital.
要不就是你穿着制♥服♥
Unless, that's a costume
来参加我的生日聚会呢
and this is my birthday party.
看到你笑可真好
It's nice to see you smile.
看来我该多吃几回枪子啊
I should get shot more often.
你还记得呢
You remember?
是啊 估计短期内有心理阴影了
Yeah. That's going to stick with me for a while.
打扰了
Excuse me?
我去通知医生他清醒了
I'll let the doctor know he's lucid.
在医生来检查前 就让他静养吧
Let him rest quietly until he's assessed.
好的
Of course.
好了 到底发生了什么 说
Okay. Everything that happened. Go.
有没有人告诉过你
Did anyone ever tell you that
你非常不爱听话
you're not very good at following directions?
不急
You'll relax.
等抓到凶手 我让你一次歇个够
When we find the scumbag who did this.
快说
Talk.
感觉就是一次
It just seemed like a
很普通的持枪抢劫
routine holdup.
罪犯头戴丝♥袜♥
Guy in a stocking mask.
-举着枪 -对
- Gun. - Yeah.
当时有目击者 这些我们都知道了
We had witnesses, so we know all that.
你能不能告诉我点
Can you tell me anything
别的
else?
周三早上九点
9:00 a.m. Wednesday.
周三早九点怎么了
What about 9:00 a.m. Wednesday?
这是我中枪倒下后
That's what the shooter said to the cashier
枪手跟收银员说的
after I went down.
那这句话可说得蹊跷了啊
That's not something you say in a routine holdup.
像是这俩人认识似的
Sounds like they knew each other.
-可能吧 -好
- Possibly. - Okay.
周三早九点有什么特别的
What about 9:00 a.m. Wednesday?
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表