剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
I took forever to send them in.
我又过了很久才递交
Normal dysfunctional stuff.
感情不和
You suck.
怎么开车的
Normal dysfunctional stuff.
感情不和
You're married, yeah?
你已婚 是吗
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Why did you think I was married?
你为什么觉得我已婚
You said you were Swedish on your father's side,
你说了你♥爸♥爸是瑞典人
"Pulaski" sounds Polish, so I figured it was your married name.
"普拉斯基"听着像波兰名 所以我猜是你夫家姓
Smart.
聪明
Wait, I thought we were going in to get the bad guy?
等等 我们不是要进去抓人吗
Nope, bad guy's coming to us.
不 坏蛋会出来找我们的
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥这是在干什么
Inside the consulate you're on Brazilian soil.
在大使♥馆♥内是巴西领土
Out here, we can legally arrest you for murder.
出来这里 我们可以用谋杀罪合法逮捕你
You crazy...
你个疯...
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
Not bad for your first New York field trip.
第一次在纽约出外勤不错啊
Do it.
砸吧
I have a feeling it'll be good for you.
我有种感觉你会很享受
Ballistics matched your gun
你所持枪的弹道
to the gun used to kill Viviana Costa.
与射杀维维安娜·科斯塔的枪吻合
You don't understand.
你不明白
What, you picked her up after a coffee date,
什么 她喝了咖啡后你接到她
took her into the woods,
带她去了树林
shot her and you weren't even late for work.
杀了她 连上班都没耽误吗
What more should I understand?
我还要再明白什么
She was bribing me, okay?
她贿赂了我 好吗
When I processed her work visa a few months ago,
几个月前我续签她的工作签证时
she offered me 20 grand to falsify a permanent visa.
她给了我两万块 要伪造一张假的永久签证
But not for herself.
但不是给她自己
For her brother. Yeah,
给她弟弟 是的
she thought he'd be better off in the US.
她觉得他在美国会好一些
So what, she didn't pay up? She did.
所以呢 她没付够钱吗 付够了
It was so easy for her to get this money, so I figured,
但她钱来得太容易了 所以我想
why not up the price to 50 grand?
为什么不提价到五万块
And she freaked out.
然后她慌了
She said she was going to turn me in
她说要去告发我
for accepting bribes.
说我受贿
That would have been a 10-year sentence in Brazil!
在巴西会判十年徒刑的
Well, now you don't have to worry about that.
现在你倒是不用担心了
Because you're going to be locked up right here in the US
因为你会在美国
for the rest of your life.
被判终生监禁
And by the way,
顺便说句
you look nothing like David Hasselhoff.
你长得一点都不像大卫·哈塞尔霍夫
Now give it up, y'all, come on!
掌声呢 各位 来吧
Seriously? Okay.
真的假的 好吧
Demolishing a Trans Am, was that necessary?
砸烂一辆火鸟 真的有必要吗
Oh, um, yeah.
当然
Thanks to the boys' baseball bat, a killer's behind bars,
多亏了儿子们的球棒 凶手归案了
and we didn't have to involved the State Department.
我们还不用惊动国♥务♥院♥
So, I've finished my report.
我写完了报告
Captain, may I speak with you please?
警监 能跟你聊几句吗
With all due respect, sir,
无意冒犯 长官
I have found several acts of impropriety
我发现了数处绝对需要
that absolutely mandate a personnel change.
进行人事调动的不恰当行为
What impropriety?
什么不恰当行为
Just in my executive summary here...
就记在我的概要里
"The Captain's relationship with Detective Diamond
"警监与戴蒙德警探的关系
is far from resolved,
根本没有解决清楚
"And inserts itself into the workplace on a daily basis.
并且影响到了警局里的日常事务
"As does the flirtation between Detectives Soto and Bose."
至于索托与玻思警探之间的火花"
Oh, but don't say anything
请先别告诉他们
to them because they're not aware of it yet.
因为他们自己还没发现
How do you know about that?
你怎么会知道的
Please, do I look like I was born yesterday?
拜托 我看起来有那么无知吗
Sort of.
有点
You also have the administrative assistant working in the field.
你们还派遣行政助理出外勤
The same one who worked here for months off the books.
那位助理在这里偷偷工作了好几个月
All in, this precinct violates
全部算上 这间分局
pretty much every personnel code in the book.
基本违反了手册中的所有人事规定
Unfortunately, the form I'm required to fill out
不幸的是 我要填写的表格
doesn't allow for me to indicate
并未允许我说明
some of the other things I have witnessed.
我在这里发现的其他一些事情
I get it, Detective. Unparalleled teamwork.
我明白 警探 无与伦比的团队合作
Whip-smart sleuthing, and a record number of closed cases.
聪明巧妙的侦查 以及破纪录的结案数量
Sir.
长官
The past few days have been a revelation.
过去的几天启发了我
You all have managed to excel even when wildly understaffed.
你们在人手极端不足的情况下依然超越了别人
But the rules are the rules, so...
但规定就是规定 所以...
Please excuse my hesitation...
请原谅我的犹豫
Oh, and my tendency to twist my fingers when I'm nervous.
还有在紧张时会扭手指的习惯
...while I tell you my proposed personnel change.
我要告诉你我准备提出的人事变化方案
Detective Pulaski, let me stop you there.
普拉斯基警探 我打断一下
If anyone is going to be transferred,
如果必须有人要调走
it's me. Sir.
也该是我 长官
That's not exactly what I had in mind.
我想的不是这个
L-bizzle.
劳神探
Anyone know why Jake sent up the Bat signal?
有人知道为什么杰克要喊大家来吗
We assume it's about who's getting transferred.
我们猜是说谁要被调走了
Can we please not use the "T" word?
能别说"调"这个字吗
I usually listen to Jake better after a few drinks.
我一般喝醉了才能听进杰克的话
Bar Keep, beer with a beer chaser please.
酒保 一杯啤酒加杯烈酒
Well, thank you all for joining me.
谢谢各位到来
It seemed like we needed a drink
经历了这几天的紧张后
after the stress of the past few days.
似乎我们都需要喝一杯
But the CDIU's investigation has ended.
不过局长办的调查结束了
And it has revealed what we all knew to be true,
也证实了大家都相信的一件事
that things could not continue as they had been.
事情不能照原样继续了
Because we have been understaffed for far too long.
因为分局人手不足真的很久了
And due to a hiring freeze, we couldn't bring anyone in,
加上已经停招 没有新人加入
unless, that is, the CDIU
除非 局长办
suggested that we transfer in someone, so...
建议我们调入人手 所以...
ladies and gentleman.
女士们先生们
And Hal.
还有哈尔
I'd like to introduce you
我向各位介绍
to the newest member of the 2nd Precinct,
第二分局的最新成员
Detective Frankie Pulaski.
弗兰克·普拉斯基警探
Thanks, guys.
谢谢大家
Congrats. Thanks, thanks...
恭喜 谢谢 谢谢
Welcome aboard, Detective.
欢迎入伙 警探
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢 警探
So you turned in your report?
所以你报告交了吗
Basically wrote itself,
基本上一目了然
once I realized who the anonymous complaint was from.
在我知道是谁提交了匿名投诉以后
You know who it was?
你知道是谁吗
Went back and did a little digging.
我回去做了些调查
We've been seriously backlogged in CDIU,
局长办真的积压了不少文件
so once I realized the complaint was submitted only two days
所以当我一发现是谁在布罗德里克警监
after Captain Broderick was transferred to the 2nd Precinct...
到任二分局才两天后就提交的投诉...
Me?
是我吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
This was a five-month-old complaint?
这是因为我五个月前的投诉吗
Sent in by someone who
来自于一个
referred to your ex as "Captain Man-Child."
称你前夫为"老小孩警监"的人
Don't worry.
别担心
Your secret is safe with me.
我不会告诉别人这事的
And your secret is safe with me.
我也不会告诉别人你的事的
I'm not sure what you're referring to.
我不太懂你在说什么
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表