剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Bella. Bella, get back here.
贝拉 贝拉 回来
Bella.
贝拉
Bella.
贝拉
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Mikorski.
你们好 米科斯基先生 米科斯基太太
Bella got in it again, sorry.
贝拉又跑进来了 不好意思
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Hey, dudes.
小家伙们
We leave for Grandpa Leo's in 10 minutes.
十分钟后我们就出发去里奥外公那里
Clothes on, underwear on the inside.
穿好衣服 内衣不要外穿
Stop doing that.
别那样了好吗
There is a bell out front.
前门有门铃
Where are the ninjas? We're gonna be late for school.
小忍♥者们呢 上学要迟到了哦
So, you forgot too.
看来你也忘了
No school. Teacher training.
今天不上学 老师去培训了
On a school day? What they do all summer?
上课的时候去培训 那他们暑假干什么
Not training, apparently.
明显是不培训
So, I'm taking the boys over to my dad's.
所以我要带他们去我爸爸那里
I thought that we're gonna have hot lunch at school,
我本来以为学校会有热午餐
so I've got nothing to make them.
所以没给他们准备吃的
Just have Leo whip something up.
让里奥随便做点不就行
His sciatica is acting up.
他坐骨神经痛又发作了
And he's not exactly the whip-it-up kind of guy.
而且他也不是那种随便的人
Yeah, I'm sure you were able to come up with something.
你肯定能想办法做点东西给他们吃的
Jar of olives.
一罐橄榄
And a jar of olives.
还有一罐橄榄
Lot of nutrients in olives.
橄榄里面富含营养物质
AKA, alien eyeballs.
所以又叫 外星人眼球
That's how I convince them to eat it.
我就是这么说服他们吃的
Could just throw in a fifth of vodka
你可以再放瓶伏特加进去
and they could make martinis.
让他们做马提尼喝
Not helping.
你在帮倒忙
Actually, I am helping.
其实我是来帮你的
You remember Chris Hernandez, my old desk sergeant?
你还记得以前的接待警长克里斯·赫尔南德斯吗
Chest hair up to his neck?
胸毛长到脖子那个
Oh, Chewbacca, great guy.
楚巴卡啊 他人不错
Actually, even greater nanny.
其实他家保姆更棒
Oh, wait a minute, you can't poach someone's nanny,
等等 你不能偷别人家的保姆
that's like a felony in mommy world.
这在妈妈圈里可是重罪
The Hernandez kids are older.
赫尔南德斯家孩子都大了
Turns out Alicia is available.
所以艾丽西娅有时间
She's a former teacher, CPR trained,
她以前是当老师的 会心肺复苏术
thoroughly background checked, I spoke to her last night.
我把她背景都查清楚了 昨晚也跟她通过话
She's stopping by right now.
说曹操曹操就到了
Now? Are you insane?
现在 你疯了吗
I can't interview a nanny without any notice.
不准备一下我怎么面试保姆
Hi, I am Alicia.
你好 我是艾丽西娅
Excuse me. What?
不好意思 什么事
Your children are urinating on each other.
你们的孩子在往对方身上撒尿
Okay? You need to do something about that,
你们看 你们得管管
'cause that's just nasty.
这样太脏了
Oh, hell no!
不会吧
I do want a job,
我确实想找工作
but not with folks who can't keep their kids
但我不想给管不住自己家孩子
from whipping out their little ding-a-lings
任由他们拿出自己的小鸡鸡
for the whole wide world to see.
给全世界人看的父母工作
That was a one-time ding-a-ling situation.
"鸡鸡事件"就那一次嘛
You know men and their ding-a-lings.
男人嘛 你懂的
Oh, yes, I do.
我懂
Could you just try it for a week, starting today?
你能从今天开始先干一周试试吗
See how it goes, you'd be a real life saver.
看看情况如何 那就帮大忙了
I need to know the house rules.
我需要知道这里的规矩
What's bed time?
几点上♥床♥睡觉
8:00. 9:00.
八点 九点
Bwtween 8:00 and 9:00.
八点到九点之间
I work full time.
我全职工作
So, if they're up on the later side,
所以一般他们晚睡的时候
I get to spend some time with them, ask them about their day.
我就能陪陪他们 问问他们那天过得如何
I've worked every day of my life.
我每天都全职工作
My kids were down at 7:00.
我家孩子每天七点就睡觉了
You know, there's a study that says
你们知道吗 有研究表明
children who don't get at least 12 hours of sleep
小孩子如果睡眠不到12个小时
were more likely to grow up stupid.
那他们长大后会变成傻瓜
I'd like to see that study.
我想看看那个研究
What about chores?
家务活呢
Well, they have to clean up after themselves.
他们自己的活儿需要自己干
Where is the chore wheel?
做家务的时间呢
We're between chore wheels.
现在刚好不是做家务时间
Sorry.
对不起
Diamond.
戴蒙德
Okay.
好
Homicide, Lower East Side.
凶杀案 下东区
What are you looking at me for?
你们看我♥干♥什么
I didn't do it.
又不是我杀的
Double homicide.
双重凶杀案
Your victims are Jack and Evelyn Mikorski.
受害者为杰克和伊芙琳·米科斯基
Cause of death?
死因呢
Both sustained blunt force trauma to the head and body.
两名受害者头部和身体都被钝器持续击打
Based on the wounds and the cast off blood on the walls,
根据伤口以及溅到墙上的血判断
I'd say your murder weapon is probably a long metallic object.
凶器可能是一个长型金属物
Both were hit multiple times.
两人都被击打多次
Sounds personal.
像是私人恩怨
Next of kin?
近亲呢
Not yet, but look at this.
还不清楚 但是你看这个
Dust circles on the mantelpiece.
壁炉架上有灰尘堆积出来的圈
Some item is missing. Burglary?
有东西少了 是入室抢劫吗
I noticed a tan line on the husband's wrist.
我看到男性死者手腕上有晒痕
No watch found in his belongings.
他的私人物品中没有发现手表
Check out smiley face.
看这人笑得这么欢
Why is he front and center?
他为什么站在正中间
I snapped the picture of it, already forwarded it to Max.
已经拍了传给麦克斯了
Hopefully, if we're lucky, we get an ID.
运气好的话说不定能知道他是谁
April Hottiger.
阿普丽尔·霍提格
She lives next door, followed her dog in,
她住隔壁 是跟着她的狗进来的
heard the wife's last words.
她听到女性受害者的临终遗言了
Which were? One word.
什么 只有一个词
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Where are the parents? On their way home from work.
她父母呢 正从单位赶回来
Did she say anything? No, too upset.
她说什么了吗 没有 吓坏了吧
Hi, April, I'm Laura.
你好 阿普丽尔 我是劳拉
What a sweet little dog you have.
你的小狗狗好可爱啊
I know you don't feel like talking right now.
我知道你现在不想说话
Is it okay if I talk to, um, Bella?
那我跟贝拉说说话可以吗
Dogs can't talk.
狗狗不会说话
Sure they can. I've seen it on YouTube.
当然可以了 我在YouTube上看过
Bella, have you seen anyone around here,
贝拉 你有在这里看到什么人吗
anyone that you haven't noticed before?
你以前没见过的人
You have a rude dog.
你的狗狗可真没礼貌
She says there was a man with a box and a big ladder.
它说有个带着箱子和大梯子的人
What did the man look like?
那个人长什么样
She thinks he was dressed in white.
它说那个人穿着白色衣服
He was here yesterday.
他昨天来过
I heard that Mrs. Mikorski said
我听说你进来的时候
"Daniel" when you two came in.
米科斯基太太说了"丹尼尔"
Do you know who she was talking about?
你知道她说的是谁吗
Well, thank you, April.
好的 谢谢你 阿普丽尔
And, thank you, Bella.
还有你 贝拉
Take care of April for me, okay?
替我好好照顾阿普丽尔 好吗
Hey, girl, your phaser is obviously set to stun.
姑娘 你让我神魂颠倒
Tell him 1995 wants its slang back.
告诉他这话都老掉牙了
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表