剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Mark!
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark, something up here is leaking schmutz through my ceiling.
马克 你这里的脏东西都从天花板滴到我家了
Mark! Are you here?
马克 你在吗
Okay, okay, someone's gonna lose an eye.
行了行了 再闹把眼睛戳瞎就不好了
Um, how come I don't see underwear?
我怎么没看到内♥裤♥
Remember, last time you went to Daddy's,
记住 上次你们去爸爸那里时
Principal Velasco has made it very clear commando equals no, no.
韦拉斯科校长明确说了 绝对不能闹
Yes! Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Daddy's sofa-bed hurts my butt.
爸爸那里的沙发床好硬 屁♥股♥会疼
You tell Daddy that he should sleep on the sofa.
你去跟爸爸说他才应该睡沙发
He certainly has had enough practice.
反正他肯定都睡过好多次了
Daddy only has icky juice.
爸爸那里只有难喝的果汁
I can't help you out there, honey.
这我也没办法 亲爱的
You two pack more for an overnight than a grown woman.
你们俩出去过一夜要带的东西比成年女人还多
Sit on this. I need your help.
坐在上面 来帮我个忙
Here we go. Yes!
就是这样 好
Why can't Daddy have a sleepover at our house?
爸爸为什么不来我们这里过夜
I will explain that to you in 20 years.
二十年后我再跟你们解释
Our house! Our house! Our house!
来我们家 我们家 我们家
No more daddy sleepovers.
以后孩子不去你那里过夜了
Excuse me? The boys come home exhausted,
你说什么 他俩回家后会精疲力尽
unbathed, missing eyebrows...
没有洗澡 眉毛没了...
Eyebrow! It's just the one.
眉毛啊 不就少过一条
You want quality time with your sons... New deal.
你想跟自己儿子好好相处 改规矩
We're nesting. Is that like spooning?
我们巢居 要一起恩爱的意思吗
Definitely not. You come to the house, I go away.
当然不是 是你来家里 我出去
Wait, so you want a weekly vacation from your life?
等等 你是想每周都一个人出去放松一天吗
Why not? You take a daily vacation from yours.
为什么不行 那样你也享受了一天嘛
Well played. Look, this is what's best for me,
说得好 这样对我来说是最好的
which is all that really matters.
这才是最重要的
You do realize you just said that last part out loud.
你知道自己刚刚把最后一句也说出来了吧
But it also happens to be what's best for the boys.
但是碰巧这样对孩子们也是最好的
Fine, and I'm assuming you don't wanna stay at my apartment.
好吧 那你肯定不想去我那里住吧
God, no! You have icky juice.
当然不去 你那里果汁很难喝
I booked a hotel room.
我去住酒店
It only cost me 75,000 Duane Reade points.
只花了我杜安里德店的七万五千积分
It is booked. Broderick.
我都订好了 布罗德里克
Be at the house at 6:00.
六点就得过去
Ethan's dad is dropping off the boys.
伊森的爸爸会送孩子们回去
Don't be late. We're on it.
不要迟到 知道了
Did you even hear what I said?
你听到我说的了吗
Eyebrow, nesting, 6:00 sharp, Ethan's dad.
眉毛 巢居 六点准时 伊森的爸爸
I got it. You got a body at Sixth and Avenue A.
我都知道了 第六街和A大道交界处发现尸体
Do not expect an I.D. anytime soon.
死者身份短期内是不好确认了
Corpse was dissolved in sulfuric acid which contaminated DNA
尸体被硫酸分解了 DNA被污染
and which also dissolved Co's fingerprints and facial features.
同时此人的指纹和五官也被分解殆尽
Co? Gender neutral pronoun.
此人 性别中立的代名词
Went to a touchy-feely college.
我上了一所感情丰富的大学
You had a childhood?
你还有童年啊
Thought you came out of the womb
我还以为你从娘胎里出来的时候
with a five o'clock shadow and a lab coat.
就一脸胡茬子穿着白大褂呢
Even money is on this being, the apartment owner, Mark Harris.
我打赌这人应该是房♥主马克·哈里斯
This could be 5'10", 160 pounds.
受害人应该有一米八 70公斤左右
I should be able to salvage the teeth to compare dental records.
我应该能找到牙齿进行牙齿对比确认
Otherwise, it's gonna be a bit difficult to determine
否则 没有皮肤 性器官 完整的头盖骨
without skin, sexual organs, full cranium.
是很难确定死者身份的
Way to bring the party down.
你这话真扫兴
You see something?
有什么发现吗
I see nothing.
什么都没有
Where's this guy's stuff?
这人的东西呢
My house is straight out of Hoarders.
我家里简直就跟仓库一样
Lillian as in Gish,
莉莲·吉什那个莉莲
Greenberg as in Hank.
汉克·格林伯格那个格林伯格
Your references are even older than mine.
你引用的人名比我还老
Who's this one? My partner.
这是谁 我的搭档
Hubba hubba. Back at you.
扯淡吧 彼此彼此
Mrs. Greenberg,
格林伯格太太
when was the last time you saw Mark Harris?
你上次见马克·哈里斯是什么时候
Friday. He always takes out my trash cans.
周五 他一直都帮我扔垃圾
Sweet boy! It's just him and me.
真是个好孩子 就我们两个相依为命
The third unit's owned by some skanky trust-fund girl,
三单元住的是个讨人厌的富家女
who's away in Europe all the time being a whore.
一直都在欧洲浪呢
Her mother must be proud.
她母亲一定很自豪啊
Okay, so no sign of forced entry, TV and stereo's still here.
这里没有强行闯入痕迹 电视和立体音响都还在
Nothing like robbery. Victim probably knew his killer.
不像是入室抢劫 受害者可能认识凶手
What else can you tell us about Mark?
关于马克您还知道些什么
Uh, for the longest time he was a hermit who didn't say boo.
很长时间以来他就跟个安静的隐士一样
He worked at home, he never went dancing.
他在家工作 从不出去乱搞
Must have gone for a lot of hand lotion if you know what I mean.
这样一定很费护手霜 你懂我的意思吧
I wish I didn't.
真希望我不懂
Finally, he met a darling girl, Corrine.
后来他终于认识了个可爱的女孩 科瑞恩
Might this be the happy couple?
这是他们俩吗
Yes, darling.
是的 亲爱的
Suddenly, he became a social butterfly.
他突然就成了"交际花"了
And he had lots of parties here.
还经常在这里举办派对
You would never know it by how neat it is.
这里这么整洁 真是看不出来
Looks more like a hotel. You're obsessing.
像酒店一样 你不要纠结这个了
Most of us like a clean house there, Pig Penny.
大部分人喜欢把家里打扫得干干净净 猪
No need for name calling, jerko.
那也不用这么骂我吧 混♥蛋♥
All right, total ray of sunshine.
这下好了 总算有点希望了
Tech's telling me they got more prints and DNA in here
技术组说在这里取到的指纹和DNA
than Penn Station at Christmas.
比圣诞节的宾州站里还多
Mark's bed didn't exactly pass the black light test.
马克的床没完全通过紫外线检测
Hello! And goodbye to early checkin at my hotel.
我说吧 提早入住酒店不可能了
Finding a needle in that dirty haystack could take us all night.
这样大海捞针很可能要通宵
We might luck out and get a hit. Speaking of.
说不定我们运气好呢 说起来
Can I hit that?
能让我试一下吗
Thanks.
多谢
Just... Just one more. Come on.
最后一次 拜托了
The apparent victim was quite the low-profile New Yorker.
这位受害者完全是个低调的纽约人
My great-aunt Milison has more of an Internet presence.
我的姑姥姥米丽森在网上都比他活跃
You can follow her on Instagram.
你可以关注她的图片分享
How you doing on dental records?
牙科记录查得怎么样了
15,946 dentists in Manhattan alone.
光曼哈顿就有15946位牙医
Well, start making some calls.
那就开始打电♥话♥吧
On it.
马上开始
Did you rearrange the desks? It's a Feng Shui thing.
你重新布置了桌椅 是按风水摆的
The new floor plan really
这种布置能
promotes the free flow of creative energy.
提升创造活力的自♥由♥流动
And? Laura doesn't like sitting by you.
以及 劳拉不想坐你旁边
Crime scene techs pulled a print
现场技术组
off of a steak knife in Mark Harris's apartment.
在马克·哈里斯家的牛排刀上找到了指纹
Could be the murder weapon,
它可能就是凶器
assuming he was diced before he was pureed.
鉴于他是先被切碎才被做成汤的
Someone's been watching too much Food Network.
你受美食节目的毒害太深了
Matches two. Carlo Corelli,
有两个嫌疑人 卡洛·科雷利
priors for fraud, lewd conduct, petty larceny.
有诈骗 猥亵 小额盗窃罪的前科
Last known address is in Hackensack.
最近的住址在哈肯萨克市
Track them down. Boom shakalaka!
追查他们 查到了
Carlo Corelli tweeted a mere nine minutes ago,
卡洛·科雷利九分钟前发了一条微博
"At site, bring cash, no cameras."
"我家 现金 勿拍"
Sounds potentially incriminating.
听起来像嫌疑人
Tracing the IP address. Oh, no. I can...
追踪IP地址 不用了 我能
254 Bond Street. Forwarding to Laura.
邦德路254号♥ 转发给劳拉
Show off!
卖♥♥弄
Every days nights do it one more time.
每日每夜 一遍又一遍
As they say, there's a lid for every pot.
常言道 萝卜青菜各有所爱
NYPD. Which gentleman is Carlo?
纽约警局 哪位是卡洛
Over there.
在那里
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表