剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Passionpairing's a rad site
激♥情♥配对网超级棒的
because it's anonymous and therefore promotes honesty.
因为都是匿名的 所以真实度很高
Don't beat around the bush.
说话直接点
I'm a hot as hell woman looking to get some.
我这个性感小妞就是想约个炮
Period.
就这样
I like you.
我喜欢你
But this isn't for me.
但不是我要约会
Oh! I'll get on first.
我要先上去
Tie your shoe, Peyton Manning,
把鞋带系好 培顿·曼宁[著名四分卫]
you don't want to break your nose.
你可不想把鼻子摔破了
Nicholas,
尼古拉斯
please move away from the criminal.
离那个罪犯远点
If staging a non-violent protest against
如果组织一次非暴♥力♥性抗♥议♥
the most unconscionable slumlord
针对下东区最没有人性的房♥东
of the lower east side makes me a criminal,
也算是犯罪的话
guilty as charged!
那我确实是有罪
Listen up, pigs!
听好了 蠢货们
No justice, no peace!
没有公正 就没有和平
Boys, come in here.
孩子们 过来
Click "Multiplier".
点击"高级搜索"
It expands the reach.
可以扩大搜索范围
And use caps, helps you get noticed.
记得戴个帽子 更引人注意
And bring your gun on these dates,
还有约会时记得带上枪
plenty of sick pervs out there.
外面变♥态♥多着呢
Thank you.
谢谢
I know you don't like me.
我知道你不喜欢我
I don't have a problem...
我没有...
That's all right. Why should you?
没关系 你怎么会喜欢我
I hurt your partner. But...
我伤害了你的搭档 但是...
Here we are. And, man-to-man,
现在 男人之间的交流
there are two sides to every story.
一切事物都有两面性
I respect you as a cop.
作为一个警♥察♥我尊重你
And I just hope some day you'll end up respecting me too. Cheers.
我只是希望以后你也能尊重我 干杯
"Hurt" my partner?
"伤害"了我的搭档
That's a bit of an understatement, don't you think?
你不觉得有点轻描淡写吗
Fair enough.
有道理
I had the perfect woman and I took her for granted.
我本拥有最完美的女人却视作理所应当
I blew it.
我搞砸了
But...
但是...
Was I bad enough to get kicked to the curb for good?
我有那么坏吗 直接被扫地出门
Is that rhetorical? No, no, not really.
你这是在反问吗 不 不是
You know her better than anyone.
你比任何人都了解她
You know her better than me, even.
你甚至比我都了解她
I'm, I'm genuinely curious.
我真的很好奇
In your opinion, is there a path back for me?
在你看来 我还有可能挽回吗
Captain, I thought this was gonna be a work thing...
队长 我还以为咱们要谈工作...
No. It is, it is.
不 这就是工作
I don't wanna get...
我不想搅进...
Just throw me a bone, Billy. Come on.
给我点建议吧 比利 求你了
Does she ever even talk about me?
她现在还提起我吗
Oh, she talks about you. Plenty.
她天天提起你 可频繁了
That's good. That's good.
那就好 那就好
You haven't heard what she says.
你可不知道她都说了你什么
Hey, guys.
伙计们
We're looking for two to play booze foosball.
我们想找两个人陪我们玩酒桌足球
What do you say? Uh, actually...
你们来吗 其实...
Yeah. Sure, let's do it.
好啊 我们来玩吧
Booze foosball. I like it. Never heard it put that way.
酒桌足球 我喜欢 从来没听人这么叫过
Hey, I'm Jake. Jenny.
我叫杰克 我叫珍妮
There you go, you gotta drink.
这就对了 喝吧
We're Germany, you're Brazil.
我们是德国 你们是巴西
You guys gotta drink! You guys gotta drink!
你们得喝 你们得喝
Here you go. Cheers!
给 干杯
That's called a goal!
这才叫进球
Shots! Yeah! Yeah, nice!
来几杯 好
What you on your phone for, man? Come on, get off your phone.
你看手♥机♥干什么 把手♥机♥放下
You didn't text me back last night.
你昨晚没回我短♥信♥
Battery died.
没电了
Really? Big night?
是吗 很忙吗
Trying to hang with captain Kamikaze, yeah.
是啊 要跟上神风小队长的脚步
Morning, people.
早上好 各位
You forgot to put in the grounds.
你忘记放咖啡粉了
Coffee's for the birds, I only drink froth.
咖啡是给鸟喝的 我只喝啤酒
Okay, so, we gonna catch a bad guy today?
好嘞 今天要抓坏蛋吗
Hopefully, tonight.
但愿今晚能成功
Fake Laura has 12 dates.
假劳拉有十二场约会
How's that gonna work? I've got a plan.
这么多怎么弄 我有办法
It won't take more than 60 seconds to roll someone up.
一个人只需一分钟不到
That I'd like to see.
我很期待
I'll come, watch your back.
我也去 掩护你
I don't need my ex watching me slay dragons in a singles bar.
我不希望前夫看我在单身酒吧挥刀屠龙
You're babysitting.
你负责照顾孩子
Billy's got my back.
比利会掩护我
Hey, I just wanted you to know
我只是想让你知道
the bases have changed since you last played ball.
现在规则已经改变了
Um, so first...
这是一垒
second...
二垒
What the hell's third?
那三垒是什么
Oh, my god!
天哪
Back to it.
工作吧
This music makes me want to kill myself.
这音乐听得我想自杀
Yikes!
真恶心
So this is what the rest of my life is gonna look like?
所以我的余生会是这样吗
Welcome to my world. All right, game time.
欢迎来到我的世界 到游戏时间了
Can we, um, get a little cleavage on, please?
能不能露露你的事业线
Oh, god...
简直了
Yeah. Mmm-hmm.
来吧
There you go. Fresh air, ladies.
没错 请两朵"美女"享用新鲜空气
And it wouldn't hurt to smile.
笑一笑又不会怎么样
Good, nice.
好吧
I'm exhausted already.
我已经筋疲力尽了
Laura?
劳拉吗
Nope.
不是
What was that?
刚刚怎么回事
No way that twerp has the cojones to strangle anyone.
那个蠢蛋绝对没胆量去杀人
Okay, that was cold.
太冷淡了
You could've at least let the guy buy you a drink.
至少让他给你买♥♥杯酒喝呀
Uh, saved him 10 bucks.
给他省了十块
Try 20.
是二十
The world's gone insane.
这个世界真是疯了
So, what's the plan?
计划是什么
Let's see if there's a hothead in the bunch.
看看这里有没有暴脾气的人
And how are we gonna do that?
要怎么做
Lean and mean.
秀身材 装婊♥子♥
All right.
好吧
Let's catch a killer.
去抓杀手吧
Backgammon?
双陆棋吗
I hate backgammon.
我讨厌双陆棋
The Jets? Are you kidding me?
喷气机队 开什么玩笑
The Giants? Are you kidding me?
巨人队 开什么玩笑
These heels are designed for two dates, max.
这双高跟鞋最多只适合赴两次约会
Not 12 in one night.
一晚十二次真是受不住
I hate dating.
真讨厌约会
Slutty heels don't come with orthotics.
想漂亮就别指望舒服
So where're we at?
目前情况如何
Zero for eight.
八个里一个都没有
Yeah, I heard everything and didn't pick up jack.
我一直在听 没有任何线索
Other than you're a seriously rude date. Exactly.
只觉得你太没礼貌了 正是
Chances are the killer has anger issues.
杀手可能脾气不好
That's why I was trying to get their goat.
所以我才一直想要激怒他们
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表