剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
It's confusing. It's damaging.
她不是我的炮♥友♥ 是我女朋友
She's not a flavor of the month. She's my girlfriend.
原来你俩是认真的啊
I didn't know that you two were serious.
你根本都没提过她的名字
You haven't even mentioned her name.
不提她的名字又怎么了
And I didn't know that that was indicative.
安吉拉 安吉拉 安吉拉
Angela, Angela, Angela.
难道你还没有把托尼介绍给孩子们吗
Wait, you haven't introduced Tony to the twins?
-没有 -知道吗 你不是生我的气
- No! - You know what? You're not mad at me.
你搞不清自己和托尼的事
You're confused about you and Tony.
不 这与我无关 是你的问题
No, this isn't about me. This is about you.
你违反了离异父母的礼节
And your violation of the divorced parents' etiquette.
好好狂欢去吧
Go rave!
我的天呐
Oh, my good Lord.
同意
Amen to that.
太好了
Oh, great.
我花了六年才戒掉奶嘴
It took me six years to go binky free.
按♥摩♥接力火车
Oh, massage train.
我急需颈部按♥摩♥ 想当我的火车尾吗
I could totally use some lower neck work. Wanna be my caboose?
我对那个贩毒酒保更有兴趣
I'm more interested in the bartender/drug dealer.
画眼线那个男的
Dude in the eyeliner.
男生画眼线 新潮且出奇地性感
Guyliner. Such a fad but weirdly hot.
你说什么是什么吧
If you say so.
看到了吗 他跟别人握手时
See? When he shakes.
其实是在给人递毒品
He passed him drugs.
我们威斯康辛州也有毒贩子好吗
We have drug dealers in Wisconsin too, you know.
有些事到哪儿都一样
Some things are universal.
我能喝点水吗
May I have some water, please?
这里太热了
It's so hot in here.
让克林特我给你买♥♥点喝的吧
How about you let Clint here buy you a drink?
以第三人称自称
Referring to yourself in the third person.
绝对是好男人的征兆
Always a sign of a keeper.
我要水就好了 谢谢
Just water for me, thanks.
-我不想醉酒嗑药 -说得好
- I don't wanna get cross-faded. - Hear that.
我朋友扎克
So, um, my friend Zach.
他告诉我能在你这儿买♥♥到好货
He told me I could score some blow off of you.
你认识扎克吧
You know Zach, right?
也许认识也许不认识
Maybe I do, maybe I don't.
但我想更深入了解你
But I would like to get to know you better.
我们一起吸点怎么样
Why don't we start by doing some lines together?
相信我 几分钟后你什么也不需要了
Oh, trust me, you won't need anything in a few minutes.
-妞 还好吗 -你来了
- Hey, girl! - Hey!
-交到朋友了吗 -他人可好了
- Making friends? - He's great.
是啊 她很快就会变得格外可人
Yeah, she's about to get real friendly.
你给她下药了吗
You drug her?
我又不是给她下的迷♥奸♥药 你懂的
Not drug her, drug her. You know.
不 我不懂 水里面有什么
No, I don't. What's in this?
迷幻水
Molly water.
掺了迷幻药的水
Water spiked with MDMA.
-我是纽约警♥察♥ -抓到你现行了
- I'm NYPD. - You're busted.
-你被捕了 -给我站住
- You're under arrest. - Hold it right there!
给我让开
Move, man!
借用一下
Excuse me.
大家来抢吧
Come and get it.
别挡道 走开
Out of the way! Get off!
纽约警♥察♥ 让开 让开
NYPD. Move! Move!
给警♥察♥下药
Drugging a cop.
拘捕 还有瞧瞧这个
Evading arrest. And look at this.
蓄意持有毒品
Possession with intent.
你们这些小孩真会玩
You kids really know how to party.
舒心吧 你得待上好一阵子了
Get comfortable. You're gonna be in there for a very long time.
劳拉 按♥摩♥接力火车
But, Laura, massage trains.
不 我得走了 好吧 就一会儿
No, I have to go... Oh, okay, just for a second.
好吧 往上点
Okay, a little higher... Oh...
这是演哪出啊
What is going on here?
我知道上次给你按肩胛骨时太用劲了
I knew I was too hard on your scapula last time,
再给我一次机会吧
but give me another chance.
麦克斯 弗兰基嗑迷幻药了
Max, Frankie is rolling on Molly.
首先 你说嗑药了就行了
Okay, one, you don't say rolling on Molly, you just say rolling.
第二 弗兰基嗑...
Two, Frankie is ro...
是我人生中最幸福的时刻
This is the best moment of my life.
别激动 这是意外 谁都会遇到
Okay, down boy. It was an accident. It could happen to anyone.
好吧 也许不是谁都会遇到
Okay, well maybe not anyone.
但一定不能让杰克知道这事
But Jake cannot know about this.
为什么不能
Oh, why not!
让上头小小惩戒一番
A little departmental slap on the wrist
也许对小毒虫来说也不是啥坏事
might do Amy Winehouse here some good.
好了 好了 够了 够了
Okay, okay. Enough, enough.
麦克斯 我正式任命你看好弗兰基
Max, I hereby deputize you to watch Frankie.
我能拿到警徽吗
Do I get a badge?
不 但能享受按♥摩♥
No, just a massage.
但坏人哪去了
But where's the bad guy?
比利看着呢
Billy's watching him.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye!
我不知道她是个警♥察♥
I didn't know she was a cop.
我以为她是来寻乐子的
I just thought she wanted to party.
所以说 如果普拉斯基警探
So, if Detective Pulaski was
只是在狂欢晚会中的普通金发女郎
just some blonde at the rave
那就可以不经她同意给她下药了吗
then it'd be okay to drug her without her consent, huh?
拜托
Come on.
哥你这么机灵 肯定知道行规
Fly brother like you, you know how it goes.
参加这些活动的人 都想寻乐子
The talent at these things, they all wanna roll.
但你还是贩毒的人
And you're the man with the product.
可♥卡♥因♥和迷幻药的量足够判重罪了
Felony weight cocaine and Molly.
你得在牢里蹲上一段日子了 更别提
You're going away for a long time. Not to mention
还有可能被判25年到终身的谋杀
a 25-to-life murder charge.
谋杀 你在说什么
Murder? What are you talking about?
我们找到你手下扎克·希尔的尸体
We found your boy Zach Hill dead
他身上带着七克你贩卖♥♥的可♥卡♥因♥
with two eight balls of your cocaine on him.
扎克是你的下线
Zach was slinging for you.
毒理检查显示他体内有同款可♥卡♥因♥
Toxicology showed the same cocaine was in his system.
没错 也许他是监守自盗了
Yeah, he was probably getting high off his own supply.
所以你就认为他是个不中用的麻烦了
You probably decided he was too much trouble than he was worth.
等等 没错 他在帮我贩毒
Whoa, hold up. So, he was moving some product for me.
没错 我也知道他监守自盗的事
And, yeah, some of it went up his nose
但我没有杀害这孩子的理由
but I didn't have a reason to kill the kid.
欠下的债款就是犯罪动机
An unpaid debt is motive.
他昨晚付清了余款
He settled up last night.
甚至还有多余的闲钱
He even had enough left over
给自己和女朋友买♥♥七克货
to buy a couple of eights for him and his girl.
女朋友 你知道她名字吗
Girlfriend? You got a name?
我不知道 但我挺惊讶的
I don't know, but I was surprised
扎克居然能钓到这么赞的美女
Zach could score a woman looking like that.
为什么 扎克长得也不差啊
Why? Zach was a good-looking kid.
没错 但他是个穷光蛋
Yeah, but he was broke.
她一看就是富家女
She was loaded.
那种根本不担心
The kind of girl that didn't have to worry
下次去伊比沙岛度假的钱从哪儿来
where her next trip to Ibiza was coming from.
好吧 所以说这个神秘的女友
Okay, okay. So, this mystery girlfriend,
是她付钱买♥♥的毒品吗
she paid for the coke?
不 扎克付的钱 拿这表抵的
No, Zach did. With this.
让我看看
Let me see it.
-这表可贵了 -交出来
- It's expensive. - Hand it over.
这可不好说 哥们
Hmm... I don't know, man.
扎克单凭自己的薪水过日都紧
Zach was barely scraping by on his salary,
他还欠了你不少钱
he owed you a bunch of money...
他绝对买♥♥不起昂贵的手表
There's no way he could afford a pricey watch.
这表一定是假的
This thing's gotta be fake.
这是正品 我的天呐
Oh, it's real. Mamma mia.
这可是江诗丹顿表 价值超过3万美元
It's a Vacheron Constantin worth over $30,000.
18K白金
Eighteen-karat white gold,
21宝石机心 鳄鱼皮表带
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表