剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
不好意思
You're flat.
难听死了
Flat.
难听
Please, that song is my jam.
拜托 那可是我最拿手的歌♥
Used to be your jam.
是你以前最拿手的
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
I'm just saying, the older we get
我是说我们越老
hearing starts to go, vocal cords get creaky.
听力就会慢慢退化 声音也会变得嘶哑
There's nothing creaky about my cords!
我的声音才不嘶哑好吗
Billy better nurse his mother back to health quickly.
比利最好快点照顾他母亲康复
I prefer a partner who just listens to me vent,
我还是喜欢搭档能让我随意发泄感情
and agrees with everything I say.
对我唯命是从
I remember, I was married to you.
我知道 我们曾是夫妻哦
Thank you. Oh, come on, Koreatown.
谢谢 拜托 韩国城
There's a trash bin, just right over there.
那边就有个垃圾箱
I remember this beer from college,
我记得念大学时经常喝这种啤酒
pretty much all I remember.
我差不多就只记得这个
What are we looking at, Reynaldo?
什么情况 雷纳尔多
Blunt force trauma to the head.
头部被钝器所伤致死
Somewhere between midnight and 4:00 a.m.
死亡时间在午夜到凌晨四点之间
So, the killer whacks our victim on the head,
也就是说凶手砸了受害者的头
dumps him in the trash.
又把他丢进垃圾箱喽
Classy. Murder weapon?
真厉害啊 凶器呢
That is unclear.
还不确定
It is an odd-shaped wound, that's for sure.
伤口形状很奇怪 这一点毫无疑问
Anything else?
还有什么吗
Found a sticky substance in the wound,
伤口上有种粘粘的东西
most likely transfer.
很可能是贴纸
I'll see if the lab can ID it.
我让实验室看看到底是什么
David Sarkizian.
大卫· 萨奇赞
Sarkizian Gallery.
萨奇赞画廊
Oh, West Chelsea.
在西切尔西街
Last time I drove by that place there
上次我开车经过那里
was a 6-foot neon chocolate bar in the window.
看到橱窗里有个六英尺长的霓虹灯巧克力棒
I may have dreamt that.
我做梦好像梦到过
Laura, you still dreaming?
劳拉 你还在做梦吗
Maybe.
可能吧
No one is hung like this.
形状太奇怪了
Hey, just get right in there.
你要不要这么直接
Good eyes.
眼力不错嘛
Could be 20 grand.
估计有两万块
Some package.
不少钱啊
Not a bad dating strategy either.
当作约会技巧也不错
Well, so, why didn't the killer take it?
为什么凶手没把钱拿走呢
Maybe he didn't think of feeling up the guy's junk.
可能人家不愿意摸这家伙的老二吧
Unlike some people I know.
不像我认识的某些人
Or it wasn't a robbery.
或者这根本不是抢劫
There's another reason why this guy was killed.
这个人肯定是因为别的事被杀的
The same "Art"
这种艺术品
they make us buy, at the boys' school auction.
跟儿子学校拍卖♥♥会上的"艺术品"一样
I still use that plate
我还在用那个
with the handprints of all their classmates.
他们班同学印满手印的盘子呢
I'd retire that.
最好别用了
The boys told me, the big splotch in the middle is a butt print.
孩子们告诉我中间那块是屁♥股♥印
No, but seriously, how does all this crapola
说真的 这种骗人的玩意儿
end up in a pricey gallery?
怎么进得来这么高级的画廊
When the crapola creator is sleeping with the boss.
因为骗人玩意儿的作者跟老板有一腿
May I help you?
请问有什么事吗
Uh, NYPD.
我们是纽约警局的
We are here to talk about David Sarkizian.
我们是来说一下大卫· 萨奇赞的事
I am Angela, David's sister.
我是安吉拉 大卫的姐姐
He's not in trouble again, is he?
他不会又惹麻烦了吧
I'm so sorry.
很遗憾
Your brother was killed this morning.
你弟弟今早被谋杀了
No! Incompetent framer screwed up again!
不 那个做画框的又搞砸了
You want something done, you have to do it yourself.
要做成什么事非得亲自动手才行
What's going on here?
怎么了
Daddy...
爸爸
It's David.
是大卫
Mr. Sarkizian.
萨奇赞先生
Your... Your son has been murdered.
您 您儿子被谋杀了
Well, with the life he led it doesn't surprise me
他整天过那种生活 得到这种结果
he'd end up like this.
我一点都不惊讶
You'll have to excuse my dad.
我爸爸刚才那样请不要见怪
Your father said he wasn't surprised
你父亲说他对这个结果
by what happened, considering the life David led.
根本不惊讶 因为他整天过那种生活
David, uh, was a screwup.
大卫就是一团糟
A very sweet screwup.
但是人很好
College dropout, and always getting into trouble.
他大学辍学 一直惹麻烦
He tried so hard to prove himself,
他一直很努力想证明自己
but it was never good enough for Dad.
但总是不能让爸爸满意
Can't believe he's gone, and they never made up.
真不敢相信他不在了 他们却一直没和好
Any idea what your brother was doing in Koreatown
你知道你弟弟昨晚身上带着两万块现金
last night, with $20,000 cash on him?
在韩国城那边干什么吗
It's a lot of walking-around money.
两万零花钱可不少啊
No idea about the money.
我不知道那钱是怎么回事
As for Koreatown, he would go to some karaoke place.
至于他去韩国城 可能是去唱卡拉OK吧
I saw one of those a block from the crime scene.
我看到犯罪现场一个街区外有一家
Please, if you find out anything,
拜托 如果有什么发现
call my cell.
一定打电♥话♥给我
Excuse me, have you seen this man?
不好意思 你见过这个人吗
Excuse me, you recognize this man?
不好意思 你认识这个人吗
Have you seen this man last night?
你昨晚见过这个人吗
You've got a search warrant, Detective?
你有搜查令吗 警探
Captain. Why would I need a search warrant?
是警监 我为什么需要搜查令
You recognize this man?
你认识这个人吗
No.
不认识
All right, we can do this the easy way,
好吧 你们要么好好合作
or tomorrow you can get a visit from the health inspector.
要么明天会有卫生检查员来这里看看
I don't know if I'd give those wings an A.
你们的边厢似乎不太符合标准
You can't do that.
你不能这样
I pay my taxes!
我可是交了税的
What kind of place are you running here?
你们这里是什么地方啊
You know you're supposed to cut them off, when they get drunk.
客人喝醉了 就不要让他们继续嚎了吧
You can't be in here.
你不能来这里
Well, well, well.
好吧好吧
This sure looks like an illegal poker game to me.
我看这绝对不像合法牌局啊
Definitely a place my homicide victim
我在查的凶杀案受害者
could have won $20,000.
很可能就是在这里赢了两万块
I'm gonna ask you one last time.
我再问你一次
Was this man at the poker game last night?
昨晚这个人来玩牌了吗
I recognize his face.
我见过这张脸
Good.
很好
Now we're getting somewhere.
终于有点进展了
I'm gonna need a list
我需要你
of the names of all the people at the game last night.
把昨晚来玩牌的人列个名单
I don't know names!
我不知道名字
Every month I get an envelope, 10,000.
每个月都有人给我信封 里面装着一万美金
I don't ask questions.
我什么都不问
Is this a seating chart?
这是座位表吗
Yeah, what are these? Nicknames?
这是什么 昵称吗
Hollywood.
好莱坞
Kid, 47.
小宝 47
When's the next game?
下次开局是什么时候
Tomorrow night. Tomorrow night.
明晚 明晚
All right, if that game is canceled
如果游戏被取消
I will know who tipped them off.
一定是你走漏了消息
Are we clear?
听懂了吗
Nice decoy, show-off.
玩得不错啊 小妖精
Good night, Koreatown!
晚安 韩国城
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表