剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
All the rumors, now this?
那些流言 现在又出这种事
By this, you mean your mistress being shot dead in Times Square?
你是指你的情妇在时代广场被枪杀吗
Alleged mistress. Are you his lawyer?
绯闻情妇 你是他的律师吗
Any objection to me asking about an alibi?
我询问他的不在场证明 你要提出抗♥议♥吗
I was at a pancake breakfast
我整个早上都在
at the Children's Initiative all morning.
儿童联盟吃烤薄饼早餐
Maybe you didn't pull the trigger yourself, but call me crazy,
也许你没亲自开枪 但目前情况是
it sure does look bad that the one person
唯一能证实谣言的人死了
who could verify the adultery rumors winds up dead.
你会觉得我的怀疑是信口雌黄吗
You got this all wrong.
你完全搞错了
Caitlin was the one person who could have cleared my name.
凯特琳是唯一能还我清白的人
Well, now she can't. She's conveniently in the morgue.
现在不行了 她躺在了停尸房♥里
I didn't have an affair. There's no way.
我没搞外遇 绝对没有
We're not judging your behavior, Congressman.
我们没有指责你的行为 议员先生
Captain, I'm telling you...
警监 我告诉你
There is no physical way.
我身体不行
Equipment...
设备...
problems.
有问题
Well, I hope you'll forgive the intrusion
希望你能原谅我的失礼
but even that is gonna need verification. You'll get it.
但即便如此也需要核实 我会给你的
My doctor can send my records.
医生可以把我的病历发给你
But please be discreet. This could end my career.
但请谨慎行事 这可能会结束我的政♥治♥生涯
If it's not ended already.
如果现在还没结束的话
If the affair was a lie,
如果外遇的事是谎言
then why was Caitlin named as the other woman?
为什么凯特琳会被称作第三者
I don't know.
我不知道
But I can't believe Caitlin had anything to do with it.
但我不相信凯特琳与此事有关
She was a genuinely good person.
她是个真诚高尚的人
I mean, ask anyone, she lit up the room.
随便问谁 她总是那个调动气氛的人
We lived together since law school, but,
在法学院时我们是室友 但...
I hadn't seen much of her
但从她开始当竞选志愿者后
since she started volunteering on the campaign.
我就没怎么见过她了
So, she spent a lot of late nights at the Jameson camp?
她在詹姆逊竞选时经常深夜才回来
Did she talk about him? No. Not how you're thinking.
她谈起过他吗 不 不是你想的那样
Not how everyone is thinking.
不是大家想的那样
I mean, she talked about his causes and his social reform.
她会谈论他的诉讼案件和社会改革
That was it. Was she seeing anyone?
但仅此而已 她有和谁约会吗
She made a choice to focus on work
她加入保护公正基金会后
when she got hired at the Justice Defense Fund.
就决定要把精力集中在工作上
She worked for a guy named Walters.
她为一个叫沃特斯的男人工作
That was her dream job.
这是她梦想的工作
I'm gonna need an address.
我需要他的地址
Here. Thanks.
给你 多谢
She bombed the LSATs, SATs,
她的高考和法学院入学考试都考砸了
but she worked her butt off
但她拼了命
and graduated magna from Fordham Law.
从福特汉姆大学法学院拿到了优异学位
Heather, I hate to ask you this,
海瑟 很抱歉问你这个问题
but where were you today at noon?
你今天中午在哪里
In my firm's library.
在我公♥司♥的图书室
Look, I am the last person that would ever hurt Caitlin.
我是最不可能伤害凯特琳的人
She was my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
I would do anything for her.
我会为她做任何事
Where were you when you heard, Mr. Walters?
你听说案件时在哪里 沃特斯先生
I was in an immigration hearing all morning,
我整个上午都在移♥民♥局参加听证会
and when I came out, I saw the news feed in the lobby.
我一出来 就在大厅看见了新闻
It's impossibly painful. Caitlin was like family to us.
难以置信的痛苦 凯特琳就像我们的家人
Did she have any disgruntled clients?
她有没有闹情绪的客户
You know, Detective,
你知道吗 警探
the people who come to this clinic are used to losing,
来这里的人们都习惯了失去
and so if somebody like Caitlin fights for them,
所以凯特琳这样的人为他们争取
they've really already won.
他们已经算是赢了
Wow! You won debate nationals?
哇 你赢得了全国辩论大赛
Guilty as charged.
控告如实
"Resolved,
综上所述
that the federal government should establish and finance
联邦政♥府♥应该建立并资助
administrative departments
一些管理部门
to control air and water pollution in the United States."
来控制美国的空气和水质污染
Crushed Bronx Science to pieces.
辩得布朗克斯科技高中一败涂地
I was on varsity debate in 12th grade.
我高三时参加了大学生辩论赛
We lost in octo-finals at State.
止步八强
Andrew Cohen, of course, blames me
当然了 安德鲁·科恩责怪我
even though he was the one that dropped topicality in rebuttal.
可是他在反驳环节忘记了时事性
Nerd.
书呆子
Actually, public speaking is what brought me to Caitlin.
实际上 也是公众演讲让我认识了凯特琳
I judged her in moot court at Fordham,
我在福特汉姆大学的模拟法庭担任法官
immediately hired her as an intern,
立即决定招聘她来实习
right here at Justice Defense.
来保护公正基金会
She was our rising star.
她是我们的明日之星
If she was such a star,
如果她当真这么优秀
why would you let her go off to work on the Jameson campaign?
你为什么放她去为詹姆逊的竞选工作
Well, I worked on the last Jameson campaign.
我为上一届詹姆逊的竞选工作过
In fact, I was on his short list for a judgeship.
其实 我在他的法官决选名单上
He's a social reform advocate,
他倡导社会改革
so I thought he would be a perfect match for Caitlin,
所以从凯特琳的政♥治♥态度考虑
given her politics.
我认为他们很契合
Do you have any suspicions about Jameson?
对于詹姆逊你有什么怀疑的地方吗
Not in the slightest. He's a delightful man.
完全没有 他是个很不错的人
More to the point, I simply cannot see Caitlin
更重要的是 我认为凯特琳不可能
throwing away a promising career to
用前途无量的事业来换取
be the affair of the week punchline for late night talk shows.
一周深夜脱口秀的出轨笑料
Do you have any idea who might have started those rumors?
你认为谁有可能最先散布那些谣言
I would take a hard look at
建议你们好好查查
that so-called journalist, Store.
那个所谓的记者 斯托尔
That guy would do anything for a headline.
那个家伙会为了抢头条做任何事
Anyway, I'm sorry, I have a deposition.
总之 不好意思 我要上庭作证了
You can stay here,
你们可以留在这里
drink your coffee,
喝点咖啡
and let me know if I can help you in any way.
如果有什么我能帮上忙的 请告诉我
Thank you.
谢谢
Caitlin looked like she was meeting someone at Times Square.
凯特琳当时像要与谁在时代广场见面
It could have been Store.
有可能就是斯托尔
He was the first reporter on the scene.
他是第一个到案发现场的记者
A little too convenient?
会不会有点太迅速了
Let's get Max to pull everything from... Done.
让麦克斯找找... 搞定
So, that's the last of Store's blog posts, phone records,
这些是斯托尔最近的博客内容 电♥话♥记录
and, uh... Oh, it looks like
看起来...
you're almost done with the credit card statements.
你已经快看完了信♥用♥卡♥对账单
And it appears the chicken shumai. Knock yourself out.
那个好像是鸡肉烧麦 随便吃
You wanna laugh? Look at this.
看这个多好笑
AOL.
美国在线
My grandmother canceled AOL back in the '90s
我奶奶九十年代都注销了美国在线
but we might have something here.
不过我们似乎发现了什么
Store drops 350 bucks at Dahlia's Tea Room
斯托尔每周二和周三像定时一样
every Tuesday and Thursday like clockwork.
在达利娅茶室花费三百五十美元
That's a lot of Darjeeling.
大吉岭茶喝得不少啊
Laura and I are going to join him for a little Tuesday tea time.
我和劳拉去体验一下他的周二下午茶时间
Do you hear that silence?
你听见这寂静了吗
It's the sound of my spa Groupon expiring.
是我的按♥摩♥团购过期的声音
I'll let you know if I see Store.
斯托尔出现我就告诉你
Every time a Groupon expires, a kitten dies.
每个团购过期就像一只小猫死去
Whoa! Okay.
天呐 好吧
You need a menu? You need pants?
你需要菜单吗 你需要裤子吗
This ain't your momma's BDSM club.
这可不是你妈妈的BDSM俱乐部
I have no idea what those initials stand for
我完全不知道那几个字母啥意思
but I'm pretty sure you're right about my momma.
不过你对我妈的看法还是很对的
What can I get for $350?
350块的项目包括什么
30 minutes of bondage.
三十分钟的受虐
For beginners.
专为入门者准备
For $350?
这就要350块
Does that come with a gift bag?
会送礼品袋吗
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表