剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Oh! There's our boy.
看 他来了
Okay, I'm gonna hang back.
我等下再过去
He'll make me from the pizza joint.
我们在披萨店见过 他会认出我的
Roger that. Moving in.
好的 我走了
Hey! What? No, come on.
干什么 给我放下
Community property.
这是夫妻共同财产
Got the money?
拿到钱了吗
Relax.
淡定
Room for one more?
你们这桌还差人吗
I mean it.
我可没开玩笑
You don't pay... Calm down.
你要是不给我 冷静点
Dude, time to fold.
哥们 该收摊了
You've already watched that.
这个你不是早看过了嘛
Wow, you are obsessed with this ridiculous TV.
你对这电视真是着迷
I'm trying to analyze the fight.
我是在试图分♥析♥搏击动作
The problem is, all these hot women keep getting in the way.
可这些辣妹总是挡我视线
That's a sentence I never imagined I'd hear you utter.
真没想到你会说出这种话
What do you got on the case?
案子有什么新进展吗
Ballistics on the gun we got from Eric are a match.
埃里克那把枪的弹道特性与现场吻合
We think he's the murderer. I heard.
我们觉得他就是凶手 听说了
He wouldn't tell us what happened,
他不愿意告诉我们事情经过
but he said he's willing to talk about a deal.
但他愿意谈认罪协议
DA's on the way.
地检已经在路上了
I know that look.
我知道这表情
What's wrong?
怎么了
Well, we assume the fix was about Atlantic City,
我们都以为操纵搏击赛是在大西洋城
but maybe it was at fight club.
但也许就是在搏击俱乐部
Here, watch this.
看看这个
First thing you learn in the ring,
在搏斗中最重要的一点
when you get an opponent in trouble,
当你占据优势时
you follow up.
你会乘胜追击
And he doesn't.
但他没有
And, when Wall Street goes down,
在华尔街小子倒下时
watch Mickey's reaction.
看看米基的反应
That is not a guy happy to have won.
这可不是胜者开心的表情
No.
的确不是
Back it up to right before the punch.
倒回到这一拳之前
Wall Street says something to him.
华尔街小子对他说了什么
F-bomb, and not that one.
带"基"字的脏话 不是那一个
The other one, meaning...
另外一个词 意思是...
Got it, that guy seems like a real class act.
懂了 这个人可真会演
And then Mickey drops him.
然后米基打倒了他
Mickey was supposed to throw the fight.
米基本应输掉这场比赛
He got pissed and blew it.
但他被惹怒了 结果搞砸了
Which means somebody bet big against Mickey and lost.
意味着有人花了大价钱赌米基输 结果输了
But Eric?
但是埃里克
Guy doesn't even have two nickels to rub together to bet.
他根本没两个钱去赌
Lightweight. No, he's a middleweight.
一杯倒[轻量级] 不 他是中量级
No, no, no, my old nickname,
不不不 这是我以前的绰号♥
which, based on last night, I've outgrown.
但看昨晚的表现 我有长进了
You wanna tell me what it is you're talking about?
能告诉我你到底在说什么吗
Call off the DA.
叫地检别来了
Tell them that we don't know who it is yet,
告诉他们我们还不清楚是凶手
but that we know that it's not Eric.
但我们知道不是埃里克
He's covering for someone.
他在帮某人打掩护
I'm gonna find out who.
我会查清是谁
Unless I do first.
除非我先找到了
Sorry about the sting. What? Now you're good cop?
不好意思骗了你 现在你是好警♥察♥了吗
More like tired cop.
累死了的警♥察♥更贴切
Went out with some old friends last night.
昨晚我和几位老朋友出去玩了
Not real relevant to my situation.
跟我这事没关系吧
I said I'm taking a deal. What are we doing here?
我说过我要接受协议 这是在干嘛
I just wanted to talk about Mickey a bit more.
我只是想再聊聊米基
You protected him, all growing up.
你在他成长路上一直保护着他
That's what friends do.
这是朋友的义务
Which is why when you became the one in danger,
所以当你有危险时
he tried to protect you.
他也想保护你
Look, whatever he did, he did on his own.
不管他做了什么 都是他自己干的
You know, my friend,
我有个朋友
she used to be able to drink me under the table.
她以前可以喝翻我
Last night? You should have seen me.
但是昨晚 你真该看看我的表现
It's tricky when old roles get reversed.
当以前的角色发生转换时 是挺奇怪的
What's your point? We know that Mickey
你想说什么 我知道米基
was supposed to throw the fight for you.
本应为了你输掉那场比赛
We need to know who he made the deal with.
我们想知道他跟谁做了交易
Who are you so afraid of?
你在怕谁
You know that we can protect you.
你知道我们可以保护你
Maybe.
可能吧
But you can't protect my mother, or my sister.
但你保护不了我妈妈和姐姐
So, you're going to go to prison for a crime you did not commit?
所以你愿意为你没犯过的罪蹲监狱吗
Look, Eric.
听着 埃里克
We can protect your family.
我们可以保护你的家人
We just need your help.
我们只是需要你的帮助
I wish I could.
真希望我能帮你
I dunno what to tell you.
我不知道能告诉你什么
If people wanna throw fights, that's their business.
如果有人想打架 那是他们的事
Your business is profiting off people
你赚钱的方式是
beating the crap out of each other.
让人们把彼此打得屁滚尿流
Well, thank you for the morality lesson.
多谢你给我上的道德课啊
But we both know that amateur athletic exhibitions, like mine,
但我们都知道业余运动俱乐部 比如我这个
are perfectly legal in New York.
在纽约是完全合法的
But betting on them isn't.
但下赌注可不合法
Look man, I already told you that...
听着 我已经告诉过你...
I know what you told me.
我知道你说了什么
And I have a tape of Mickey's last fight.
我拿到了米基最后一场搏击赛的录像
So what? So, everyone's cheering, booing,
这又如何 每个人都在为每一拳
living and dying off of every punch.
欢呼 雀跃 起哄
Except you.
除了你
In my experience, that's the one taking the action.
照我看来 这就是接受赌注的人
The one who wins, no matter what.
不管结局如何都是赢家
Interesting theory. Yeah?
这推断真有趣 是吗
It's hot in here.
这里可真热
I bet it gets hotter when the fights are going down.
搏击开始时肯定更热
Everyone's wearing T-shirts, tank tops, except you.
每个人都穿着T恤吊带什么的 除了你
You were wearing that exact same jacket
你当时穿的是有很多口袋的夹克衫
with all the pockets that you have on now.
就是你现在穿的这件
I run cold. The guy taking the action has gotta be
我感冒了 穿这种衣服的人
like a human filing system.
就是人肉档案系统
Lots of pockets to place individual betting slips.
这些口袋都是拿来装不同的投♥注♥单的
I'm guessing that if I searched you, I'd find a few.
我猜如果我现在搜你的身 我能找到一些
But you're not. Yet.
但你搜不了 暂时不行而已
You tell me who bet against Mickey
你告诉我谁在米基被杀的前一晚
the night before he was killed,
赌了米基输
and I'm out of here faster than a standing eight count.
我就马上离开这里
You just solved my case.
你刚帮我破了案
Hey, hey, keep this between us.
别告诉别人
Word gets out this came from me,
如果别人知道是我漏出去的
I'm a dead man.
我就死定了
I figured out who killed Mickey.
我知道谁杀了米基
I figured out who killed Mickey.
是我知道谁杀了米基
That is so you. I say "I know who the killer is,"
你老是这样 我一旦说我知道凶手是谁
so you... I'll prove it. I'll say it first.
你就会... 我可以证明 我先说
I wanna say it first.
我想先说
Same time, on three. Fine.
一起说 数到三 好吧
One... Sam Marks, pizza guy!
一 山姆·马克斯 卖♥♥披萨的
I was gonna say the pizza guy. Uhhuh.
我刚想说卖♥♥披萨的 是吗
I checked the gun.
我查了那把枪
It came back to an unsolved armed robbery in, wait for it...
它之前出现在一桩持械抢劫悬案中 等等
You're telling me to wait for it? New Haven.
你竟然要我等 就在新港
Right before a certain shady
就在那恶心餐厅老板
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表