剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
She would never come forward on her own, but...
她不会自愿说出来 但是
I'm her mother and when I saw the bruising...
我是她母亲 我看到那些瘀伤时
Well, I had no choice but to report it to you.
我别无选择 只能来跟你说
My little girl is being terrorized.
我们家孩子被恐吓威胁了
She's just seven years old. You're doing the right thing.
她才七岁 你来找我是对的
No child deserves to be treated like that.
任何小孩子都不该受到那种虐待
I just want it to stop.
我只是不想再看到那种事发生
And it will. I'm promising you right here, right now.
不会了 此时此刻 我向你保证
I will bring those boys to justice.
我会将那俩男孩子绳之以法
Really? Oh, yeah!
真的吗 当然
They're so grounded. Thank you.
他们被禁足了 谢谢你
I have been a wreck.
我都不知道该怎么办了
Zoey is so afraid of your twins,
佐伊太害怕你们家双胞胎
she wants to quit tae kwon do.
都不想去上跆拳道班了
That won't be necessary. I am all over this.
没这个必要 这事交给我处理
That little girl is adorable.
那小姑娘太可爱了
How could our boys pick on her?
我们家双胞胎怎么会欺负她呢
You can't imagine how adorable I was.
你不知道我小时候有多可爱
And yet, believe it or not, even I was bullied.
可是不管你信不信 还是有人欺负我
I believe it. The twins cannot continue to harm that little angel.
我信 不能让双胞胎再伤害那个小天使了
This calls for drastic measures.
必须对他们进行严厉的惩罚
Agreed, military school.
同意 那就揍他们
I was thinking a verbal ass-kicking and no technology for a week.
我想对他们口头批评 并且一周禁玩电子产品
Or that!
这个也行
What? Oh, this egg is bad.
什么味道 鸡蛋坏掉了
Actually, I'm off eggs. That's tofu.
其实我不吃鸡蛋了 那是豆腐
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Uh, my blood work came back from the insurance.
保险公♥司♥告诉我验血结果了
My cholesterol is high.
胆固醇过高
How could your cholesterol be high? Your body's amaz...
你怎么会胆固醇过高 你身体棒...
Go on.
继续说
A maze of
全身都是
veins and arteries and...
静脉和动脉...
Why are you changing the subject?
你为什么要转移话题
What did the insurance company say?
保险公♥司♥说什么了
Nothing, just that if I don't get my numbers down,
没什么 就是如果各种指数还居高不下
my premiums are gonna go up.
我的保险费用就会增加
Our premiums. We still share a policy.
是我们的保险费用 我们还是一起入保的
I retest in three days. Don't worry about it.
三天后我再测一遍 你不用担心
Your morning glazed donut, sir.
你的早餐糖浆甜甜圈 长官
My contribution to the cause.
我要为你的身体做点贡献
Broderick, go ahead.
布罗德里克 说吧
The boys need a shadow at tae kwon do.
双胞胎的跆拳道课需要找个人看着
I volunteer as tribute.
我自愿前往
The last time you watched the boys,
上次你照看他们的时候
the ginea pig's hair was dyed blue.
家里豚鼠的毛被染成了蓝色
It was more of a teal. Thank you for noticing.
那是水鸭色好吗 谢谢你注意到了
Call Alicia, tell her that she cannot do a drop-n-roll,
打给艾丽西娅 不能送完孩子就走人
that she has got to stay
她必须留下
and eyeball their every move.
盯着孩子们的一举一动
On it!
马上去
I got it. Not so fast.
知道了 先别急着走
I got a missing person, I need you and Billy to check out.
有人失踪 我需要你和比利去看看情况
That's farm team stuff. Send Meredith and hair-plug Hal.
那是二队的事 让梅雷迪思和新烫发的那个人去
No, this is big league, comes from the mayor.
不行 这是大事 是市长吩咐过来的
Apparently, his golf buddy didn't show up this morning
他的高尔夫球友今早没有出现
and the guy's wife is freaking out.
那家伙的老婆都吓坏了
Name?
姓名
Dr. Karl Foster. Karl with a "K".
卡尔·福斯特医生 卡片的卡
What kind of medicine does he practice?
他是什么医生
Reproductive Endocrinology. Fertility doctor.
生殖内分泌医生 治不孕不育的
Any financial troubles at home or the office?
他家里或者工作上有什么经济问题吗
Money isn't a problem.
钱不是什么问题
Karl and his partner,
卡尔和他的合伙人伦斯医生
Dr. Lens have the busiest clinic in Manhattan.
在曼哈顿开的诊所生意很好
Any problems at work?
那工作那边有什么问题吗
With the partner or any disgruntled patients?
合伙人有矛盾 或者病人不满
No. Dr. Lens and Karl have been friends for years.
没有 伦斯医生和卡尔是多年的朋友了
And their patients adore them.
他们的病人也都很尊敬他们
Talk us through last night. He was right here in his office.
说说昨晚的情况 他就在办公室里
I was in bed, watching The Biggest Loser...
我在床上 看《超级减肥王》...
Ah-la-la-la-la-la-la-la. Spoilers. I haven't watched yet.
别说别说 不要剧透 我还没看呢
Although, I think Dolvett was in my dream last night.
不过昨晚我好像梦到多♥维♥特[健身教练]了
You and me both.
我也梦到了
So, then what happened?
然后呢
I fell asleep and when I woke up this morning,
我就睡了 今早起床后
I knew something was wrong,
我就知道不对劲
Karl's side of the bed was still made.
卡尔的床铺那边没有动过
He never came in.
他没进屋睡觉
Mrs. Foster, I hate to ask you this, but...
福斯特太太 我也不想这么问 但是
Is there any chance that maybe your husband was having an affair?
您丈夫有没有可能在搞外遇
Karl used to joke and say
卡尔常开玩笑说
that he didn't have time to have an affair.
自己根本没时间去搞外遇
But the truth is he's devoted to me. There's no way...
可他真的对我很忠诚 他不可能...
I know I seem like a gullible housewife,
我知道我看着像无知的家庭主妇
but you don't know Karl.
但是你们不了解卡尔
He just wouldn't walk out. You have to believe me.
他不会随便出门不回家的 你们要相信我
Would it be okay if we just took a look around?
我们能到处看看吗
Please.
请便
The hydraulics on this thing are amazing.
这椅子液压装置真棒啊
I bet this chair is more expensive than my car.
肯定比我的车还贵
Hidden calendar!
秘密日历
Look like Dr. MIA might have been keeping something
看来我们这位失踪的医生
from his wife after all. Really?
还是有事瞒着妻子啊 真的吗
Every two weeks, he has an appointment
每两周他都会跟一个
with someone by the initials B.B.
姓名缩写为BB的人见面
Barry Bonds, Bob Barker,
巴里·邦兹 鲍勃·巴克
Bilbo Baggins, Big Boobs.
比尔博·巴金斯 波·霸
Please, stop guessing.
拜托 别猜了
And next week, he has a Bahamas cruise scheduled.
下周他跟人在巴哈马游轮上有约
Ah, Dr. Foster! And I was hoping you were gonna be different.
福斯特医生 我本来希望你会与众不同
Did you find anything useful?
找到有用的线索了吗
Is this your husband's handwriting?
这是你丈夫的笔迹吗
Yes, but I think he uses the calendar on his phone.
是的 不过我以为他只用手♥机♥日历
Mrs. Foster, do you know this woman?
福斯特夫人 你认识这名女子吗
No.
不认识
I'm sorry, I need a minute.
很抱歉 我失陪一下
So, are we done here? I don't think so.
所以调查结束了吧 我不这么认为
Cheating or not, a rich doctor
不管出轨与否 一名有钱的医生
doesn't just pick up and leave everything behind.
不会就这样一走了之
Things are just not adding up.
情况不合理
Check out the name on the back.
看背面写着的名字
Beautiful Becky?
芭比贝基
Big Boobs works, too.
你猜的波霸也不算错
Wait a minute, I recognize that logo on her uniform.
等一下 我认得她制♥服♥上的商标
She's from Pierpont Downs.
她是皮尔庞特马场的
And we're off to the races.
那我们去看赛马吧
Let's see if we can find this Becky woman.
找找看这个叫贝基的女人
Or someone who recognizes the doctor.
或者认得这名医生的人
Okay. Ticket taker, concessionaire.
好 收票员 管♥理♥员♥
Concessionaires! Two out of three.
管♥理♥员♥ 三局两胜
Get candy!
拿糖给我
Do you know this guy?
认识这个人吗
I'm sorry, lady, I only take bets.
很抱歉 女士 我只接受投♥注♥
I'll bet that I have a badge.
那我就投"我有警徽"
Have you seen him around here?
你在这里见过他吗
Place your bet and move your butt.
下注了就赶紧甩屁♥股♥走人
I'm placing a bet, rude!
我在下注 没礼貌
Have you seen him? Yeah, I've seen the guy.
你见过他吗 我见过他
He's a big bettor, not a good bettor but a big one.
他是个大赌徒 不是高手赌徒 但赌很大
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表