剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Give them a little space.
别跟太紧
Now. Right.
走 是
Picked this place up for chump change when the bubble burst.
泡沫经济破裂后低价入手的房♥子
She's on 14.
她在14号♥
It's magnetic. We gotta kill the power.
是电磁的 我们得拉电闸
Come on, come on.
快 快
Let's move this party along.
可以继续派对
How about a striptease?
来支脱衣舞吧
Knock yourself out.
你自便
Not me.
不是我
You.
是你
Big boy.
大帅哥
I need a good look at what I'm gonna be riding.
我要好好欣赏一下稍后要驾驭的身体
Momma's got a freaky streak.
有点意思啊
Yes, this is Captain Jake Broderick,
我是杰克·布罗德里克
NYPD 2nd precinct.
纽约警局第二辖区队长
Look, I need an emergency power shutdown
要求对果园街德兰西
on Orchard between Delancey and Broome.
和布鲁姆交接段实行紧急断电
No, look, I don't have time for a supervisor!
我没有时间找主管了
Turn the power off! Just do it!
马上断电 马上
Whoever it was, scratched up pretty good.
不管是谁 肯定被挠得很惨
Where's the choreography?
光有脱衣没有舞啊
I'm sorry, whoa, I thought I could do this.
抱歉 我还以为自己会喜欢这套
But between the cheap cologne and the wolverine scratches
可闻着廉价古龙水 再看你这一身抓痕
I... yikes, I gotta go.
我 快吐了 我要走了
The hell you do.
你想得美
Unbelievable! Twice in a week.
他妈的 一周两次
Don't you know that middle-aged bitches...
你不知道中年老女人
"Can't afford to be teases"?
没资格装矜持吗
Yes, we can.
我们很有资格
And we can also afford self-defense classes.
我们还上得起防身课
That is for Christa.
这是为了克丽丝塔
Party's over, coug. Now you're gonna die alone.
派对结束了 熟♥女♥ 你会一个人死去
Just like you lived.
就像你一个人活着一样
That would be sad, but for one thing.
那太凄惨了 但有一件事
What?
什么
I'm not alone!
我不是一个人
Police! Don't move!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Get your ass on the ground!
趴地上
Now the party's over!
现在派对才是真的结束了
Yeah, you got him?
对 你抓住他了吗
I released.
我放手了
Okay, there we go.
好了
Hey, but stupendous bust. It's really cool.
但波涛汹涌 给你点个赞
On a less bright note, a Mrs. Gutierrez from school called
提个小醒 学校的古铁雷斯老师来电♥话♥了
to remind you that
让我提醒你
extended day care has been canceled
加长日托被取消了
in light of a baby shower for nurse Schwartzbaum.
因为要给施瓦兹巴姆护士办宝宝洗礼
Screw Schwartzbaum! I've got to finish this report for the D.A.
施瓦兹巴姆去死 我还要给地方检察官写报告
Jake? No pick up, no can do.
杰克 不接 没空
Morning, Mark. No, it's not my name.
早上好 马克 我不叫这名
Your SS prison guard here
你的纳粹狱警说
says you called someone who posted my bail.
你叫人来给我保释了
Dad! Honey, I had to.
爸爸 宝贝 我不得不来啊
Detective diamond said they were running out of jail space.
戴蒙德警探说监狱里没地方了
What the hell? I'm dropping the charges.
什么玩意儿 我撤诉了
I'll still pay for your tuition,
我还是会给你付学费
And I'll pay for your apartment.
也会给你付房♥租
Just stop having protests in my building.
只要你别在我的房♥子里抗♥议♥
Of course, the police state and the aristocracy
当然了 极权国家和贵族阶级
conspiring against the proletariat. What else is new?
密谋反对无产阶级 还能玩点新鲜的吗
Shush! Too loud for the workplace.
嘘 工作场所禁止喧哗
I'm not taking your blood money
我不会拿你那些钱
when you don't even pay your employees a living wage.
那都是靠压榨员工基本工资赚来的
You may be able to buy your way around
也许你可以买♥♥通运河街的
the Canal Street Workers' Rights Board,
工人♥权♥利委员会
but you can't buy my integrity!
但你买♥♥不走我的正直
You drive a hard bargain, Sammi.
你要的太多了 萨米
But I love you.
但我爱你
I'll take subway money.
至少给我地铁钱啊
That was impressive.
令人钦佩啊
Here.
给
Have you ever done any babysitting?
你做过保姆吗
Only every weekend for nine years.
九年里每个周末做做而已
Call me.
给我打电♥话♥
Full background check.
彻底背景调查
Quick word?
说句话
Of course, come on in.
当然可以 进来
Hey, great job with the case. Thanks.
做得不错 谢谢
Always gonna give you my best on the job.
工作中我会竭尽全力帮你
Off the job, you're on your own.
工作之外 你得自食其力了
Meaning? Meaning...
怎么说 怎么说...
I'm your employee, but I'm not your wingman.
我是你的手下 不是你泡妞搭档
Whatever you do outside of the office, that's your business,
你在办公室以外的事 是你的事
just keep me out of it.
别把我掺合进去
Cause between you and Laura,
夹在你和劳拉中间
I think you know where I come down.
你应该理解我的难处
Really? More bro time?
真的假的 兄弟还没处够
I was just leaving.
我正要走
Off to pick up your children.
我下班去接你孩子了
I see you're incredibly busy.
既然你这么"忙"
The medical examiner just matched the wingman's DNA.
尸检员刚验出帮手的DNA相符
Good job. Thank you.
干得好 谢谢
Anything else, sir?
还有别的要求吗 先生
Actually, Laura, there is.
劳拉 还真有
The other night, when Billy and I went out for drinks,
那晚我和比利一起出去喝酒
there was a girl...
有个女孩...
I really don't want to hear about your sex life.
我不想听你的性生活
Okay, there's nothing to hear.
没什么可讲的
Your former "Serial adulterer" didn't sleep with her,
你的前"连环奸夫" 没有和她上♥床♥
because of you.
为了你
My hero!
大英雄
I recommend that you take every opportunity you can get.
我建议你尽可能地去把握住机会
I'm going to.
反正我会的
In fact, I have a hot date tonight.
其实 今晚我佳人有约
With who?
和谁
Threesome, actually.
还是三人行哦
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表