剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
We will.
我们会通知的
What happened last night?
昨晚发生了什么事
I don't know. Maya.
我不知道 玛雅
They're not really your sisters.
她们并非你真正的姐妹
They don't deserve your protection. You don't understand.
她们不配让你袒护 你不懂
I understand that a frightened 18-year-old
我知道的是一个吓坏了的18岁小女孩
was left to fend for herself in an abandoned warehouse.
被丢在一个废弃货仓里自生自灭
Who's going to stand up for her?
谁来为她做主呢
It was Fright Night mission.
那是惊悚夜的任务
The final step before initiation.
入会前的最后一步
We get a pledge wasted and then drop her someplace random.
灌醉一个准会员然后随便丢在某个地方
She has to get back with no money or phone.
没有手♥机♥和钱 得自己想办法回来
To Long Island from the city?
从市内到长岛吗
Usually they just take them a few miles from campus.
一般她们都会选个离大学几公里的地方
Sloane decided to do Caroline's in Manhattan.
斯洛安讷决定送卡洛琳去曼哈顿
I said it was too far.
我当时就说那里太远了
So, you gave Caroline the train ticket?
车票是你给卡洛琳的吗
Just in case.
只是以防万一
I knew Sloane didn't want Caroline as an Omega.
我知道斯洛安讷不想让卡洛琳入会
She'd do anything to get rid of her.
她会不惜一切代价除掉她的
Why's that? Sloane never said.
为什么 斯洛安讷没说过
But she was harder on Caroline than any other pledge.
但她对卡洛琳比其他准会员都要严格
Since Caroline was a legacy, she couldn't kick her out.
因为卡洛琳是承袭会员 她没法开除她
So, she had to make her quit.
所以她只好逼她自己退出
Or worse.
或者更糟
The Omegas are responsible for Caroline's death.
卡洛琳是姐妹会的人害死的
I'm gonna find a way to hold them accountable,
我会找到办法证明她们的罪行
or at least wring their pretty little lying necks.
至少给那些小骗子个教训
Slow down, Serpico.
别激动 急先锋
At most, we've got criminally negligent homicide by hazing.
最多也就是出于疏忽欺凌他人致死
No, there's more than that.
不只如此
Healthy 18-year-olds don't just drop dead.
一个健康的18岁女孩不会突然自己死掉
The only thing in her medical records is an allergy to oak trees.
她的医疗记录只有一条还是对橡树过敏
Has Reynaldo found a cause of death?
雷纳尔多发现死因了吗
"Catastrophic drop in blood pressure."
血压骤降
It's consistent with alcohol poisoning,
还伴有酒精中毒
and we know that she was drinking.
我们也知道是她自己喝的
Caroline's blood alcohol was 0.12.
她血液中的酒精浓度是0.12
That's enough for a nasty hangover, but not enough to kill her.
是够宿醉一场了 但绝不会致死
Unless she was also on something stronger.
也许她还磕了药
I've got Reynaldo running a level two tox screen.
我已经在让雷纳尔多进行二级毒物检测了
In the meantime,
与此同时
Maya gave us enough to subpoena Sloane's phone records.
玛雅的证词够调查斯洛安讷的手♥机♥记录了
We're combing through her texts for signs of a drug buy.
我们要检查她的短♥信♥找到购买♥♥药物的证据
You think Sloane drugged Caroline?
你觉得是斯洛安讷给卡洛琳下了药
I wouldn't put it past her.
我觉得她有可能
And if she did, there's nothing negligent about this homicide.
这样的话致死可就不是疏忽可以搪塞的了
Soon as you find something... I found something.
只要你找到了线索 我找到线索了
It seems one of the Omegas has not been acting too sorority-ish.
我发现姐妹会的一个成员可不是很友爱啊
This is as sorority-ish as it gets.
姐妹会里本来就是这样的
Get Frankie and Meredith back to that campus.
让弗兰克和梅雷迪思再去趟大学
You have completed all the required tasks.
你完成了所有任务
Are you ready to become members of Omega Delta Kappa?
你准备好加入ΩΔκ姐妹会了吗
You shall now recite the oath of the sisterhood.
现在请复述姐妹会誓言
"I swear that bitch will never be an Omega."
我发誓那个贱♥人♥绝对进不了Ω
Oh, I'm sorry. Is that not the oath?
抱歉 誓言不是这句吗
This is a private event. Easy, now.
这是私人活动 镇定
We came with warrants out the yin-yang, this time.
这次我们可带来了搜查令
Including one for an arrest.
而且还有逮捕令呢
We checked Sloane's texts.
我们检查了斯洛安讷的短♥信♥
Sunday, 8:00 P.M.,
周日晚8点
"Caroline will quit if I have to punt the cow myself."
就算要我亲自出马也会让卡洛琳退出
Monday, 11:00 A.M.,
周一上午11点
"Caroline is filth. Do I have to
卡洛琳真讨厌
handle this..." "B" Word.
非要我亲自处理这个 婊砸
I didn't send those.
那些不是我发的
We know. You received them from your alumni advisor, Michelle.
我们知道 是你学姐兼顾问米歇尔发的
This is outrageous.
这简直太过分了
We're in the middle of initiation.
我们正在举♥行♥宣誓仪式呢
You know who else has a cool initiation ceremony?
你知道哪里也有很酷的宣誓仪式吗
Rikers.
里克斯岛监狱
And they're gonna be all over you, sister.
他们会热烈欢迎你的 姐姐
A sorority advisor terrorizing a pledge.
姐妹会顾问对准会员实施恐怖统治
Don't you people evolve? We aren't all the same.
就不能进步点吗 也不都是这样的
The Gamma Nus stood for sisterhood, service, and integrity.
γ姐妹会的信条是友爱 服务和正直
Yeah, well, the sororities I knew stood for diet pills,
但我知道的姐妹会信奉的是减肥药
keg-stands and STDs.
扎啤桶还有性病
Yeah, I didn't get into those.
我可没沾那些
I would have picked you for a Gamma Moo.
要是我肯定也会选你加入γμ
Perky much? Wow, a grownup mean girl.
那股子洋洋得意劲儿 成人版贱女孩
Mommy issues?
有母亲问题吧
Exactly. What are you talking about?
绝对是 你说什么呢
Your dead pledge, Caroline,
你们死亡的准会员 卡洛琳
her mommy was your pledge master back in the day.
她妈妈就是你当时的准会员长吧
Treated you like crap, I'm guessing. I don't recall.
我猜对你很不好 我不记得了
Oh, of course you do.
你绝对记得的
"Omega pledge runs naked mile backwards."
Ω准会员裸体倒行数公里
Ouch.
真是
It came up third when we googled you.
我们百度你的时候第三条就是哎
You think I don't know about this?
你觉得我不知道能搜出来吗
I've had to live my life as the butt
就因为这个故事
of everyone's jokes because of this story.
我的一生都是别人的笑柄
One of the frats on campus found it last year.
去年大学的一个兄弟会的家伙发现了它
I became a freakin' meme.
我被各种恶搞
So, you took revenge on Caroline.
所以你就拿卡洛琳出气
No.
没
And when the hazing didn't work, you drugged her.
欺凌戏弄不管用 你就给她下了药
Hope she'd act out, be humiliated like you were.
想让她出丑 知难而退
But the combination was fatal.
但这两者的混合是致命的
I did not drug Caroline.
我没给卡洛琳下药
Well, we'll see about that.
我们走着瞧吧
Coroner's tox report just came in.
法医的毒理检验报告出来了
When we confirm that your vendetta led to Caroline's death,
要真是你的复仇计划害死了她
I'm going to make sure that the remainder of your life
我向你保证 你之后的人生
is one continuous Hell Week.
天天都是遭罪周
Got it?
听见没
"B" word.
婊砸
What she said.
她说得对
Yeah?
谁啊
Hello?
有人吗
She is at work.
她上班去了
I'm actually here to see you.
其实我是来见你的
Oh, no. No sloppy seconds for me, thank you.
怎么 别想跟姐搞车轮战
That's not what I had in mind.
我不是这个意思
And for the record, there was no first.
而且刚第一轮都没弄成
You gotta learn how to close.
行了 别耍嘴皮子了
Chili and skillet cornbread?
红辣椒炖玉米面包
I'm making dinner for the week.
我在做这周的晚餐
That way at least Laura can, you know, microwave home cooking.
回头劳拉拿微波炉一热就能吃了
Cumin, coriander, is that homemade stock?
小茴香 胡荽 那个是自♥制♥的吗
I put little habaneros in there when I make it for my boys,
我给自家娃做的时候会加哈瓦那辣椒
but this family can't stand that kind of heat.
但这家人吃不了辣
May I, chef?
能尝一口吗 大厨
You know what you're doing.
不错 有水准
Stop trying to butter me up, okay?
别跟我套近乎
What do you want? Okay.
你有什么企图 那我说了
Laura's got the kids this weekend. Mmmhmm.
劳拉这周末得看孩子 对
I was hoping that you could spend the night
所以你今晚能不能留下看娃
so I could take her to the Berkshires for some alone time.
我想带她去巴克夏餐厅过二人世界
That's how you close. I'm in.
直说不就完了 好 我答应了
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表