剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
I'm gonna need that patient's name.
我要知道那个病人的名字
Send me the warrant so I can cover my ass on the disclosure violation.
把搜查令给我 不然我就违反保密协议了
But I'll tell you.
不过我愿意告诉你
Her name was Daisy Winters.
她叫黛西·温特斯
Some of the nurses called her Crazy Daisy.
有些护士叫她疯狂黛西
You think I condone bullying? That's crazy.
你们觉得是我纵容他们欺负人吗 疯了吗
Where else would they learn to emulate this kind of violence?
不然他们还能从哪儿学会这种暴♥力♥行为
They come from a broken home. Our home isn't broken.
他们生活在破碎的家庭中 我们家没有破碎
It works just fine. Laura?
现在这样挺好的 劳拉
You need to accept that
你得接受这一点
your boys may be learning this behavior from you.
你儿子们这些行为也许真是从你身上学的
Cynthia did overhear you yelling at your boys
辛西娅的确无意中有听到上周放学后
last week after class.
你冲你家孩子们大吼
I wasn't yelling.
我那不是在吼
I was suggesting they not eat gum off the sidewalk, loudly.
我只是建议他们不要去捡路上的口香糖 大声地说而已
See, this is where I think the book will be helpful.
你看 所以我觉得这本书对你会有帮助
Chapter Seven. "Be proud, not loud".
第七章 "为他们骄傲 而不是大闹"
We have to be so careful to model good behavior for our children.
我们必须要小心谨慎来做我们孩子的好榜样
And given that you and your ex-husband are in a violent profession...
鉴于你和你前夫都从事于暴♥力♥职业...
We're peace-keepers. We keep peace.
我们是和平卫士 我们保卫和平
That's the opposite of violence.
我们可是暴♥力♥的终结者
Chapter Six. Denial.
第六章 否认
Laura, you're entitled to rear your children however you like.
劳拉 你想怎么教育孩子是你自己的事
But not when it leads to an unsafe atmosphere for other children.
但要是对其他孩子造成威胁就不是了
The only solution is to drop out.
唯一的解决办法只有退班
From Tae Kwon Do? What?
退跆拳道班吗 什么
No!
不
Well, this is disturbing.
这可就麻烦了
The last time a little boy bullied Zoey,
上一次一个小男孩欺负了佐伊
he was pulled out of school immediately.
他立马就被开除了
So, this has happened before?
所以这事之前发生过
Yes, and those parents responded appropriately.
没错 那些家长处理得非常恰当
Has anyone here ever seen my boys bully Zoey?
诸位有见过我孩子欺负佐伊吗
They do it when no one is looking.
他们是在没人看到的时候干的
That's the level of deviance
这也够严重的了
we're dealing with here that you are ignoring.
我们来这找你解决你却不当回事
They don't belong in that class
他们不适合那个班
and you need to take some responsibility.
你得负点责任
You're right. You're all so, so right.
你说得对 你们说得都太对了
Yes, we are. Thank you.
没错 本来就是 谢谢你
You know, and tomorrow,
等明天
the boys will come to class one last time...
我孩子们会去上最后一次课
to apologize and have closure.
去道歉 了结这事
Thank you so much for the book. Drive safely.
太感谢你们的书了 一路顺风
Buckle up! Have a good day.
记得系安全带 祝一天愉快
You got something up your sleeve.
看来你有好主意了
Damn straight!
没错
Max, you just caught a case.
麦克斯 你有活干了
I know they were calling me Crazy Daisy at the fertility clinic.
我知道在不孕诊所她们管我叫疯狂黛西
I get it. I was flipped out on hormones.
我知道 荷尔蒙失调弄得我都要疯了
It's not like I actually caused any lasting damage.
我并没有对谁造成什么永久性的伤害
I will have you know,
我告诉你
pepper spray causes painful burning of the skin,
防狼喷雾会造成剧痛的皮肤灼伤
swelling of the mucus membranes, eyes, nose, throat, coughing,
还有眼睛 鼻子和咽喉粘膜肿胀 造成咳嗽
being 45 minutes late to a date.
约会迟到四十五分钟
Infertility can be a living hell.
不孕不育简直生不如死
The cycles of expensive
昂贵的药物注射
injections and the massive hormonal imbalances.
严重的荷尔蒙失衡
Here, try this.
来 尝尝这个
Add more celery, it'll round-out the taste and boost the B12.
再加点芹菜 能让口感更顺滑 还能补充维B12
So you really blame Dr. Foster for your state of mind that day.
所以你那天是真的在怪罪福斯特医生咯
I was mid-cycle gearing
我当时正处于疗程中段
up for my IVF and he pushed the date back.
准备接受体外受精 而他把日期退后了
Extended my injections another week.
把注射推迟了一周
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那么做
To accommodate his vacation.
为了去度假
I had to suffer seven more days so he could go golfing.
就为了他能去打高尔夫 我得再煎熬七天
I... I just lost it.
我就失控了
Sounds like you really hate the guy.
看来你是真的恨这家伙
Maybe pepper spray wasn't enough?
也许防狼喷雾还不够
It was enough for me.
对我来说够了
All right? I left that office.
好吗 我不找他了
I even sent Dr. Foster a
这周早些时候
"Goodbye and Screw You" card earlier this week.
我还寄了一张"再见 去你♥妈♥的♥"的卡片
I found Dr. Platt who I love.
我找到了我喜欢的普拉特医生
And there's no good news yet,
虽然现在还没什么好消息
but he's the best fertility doctor in New York.
但他是纽约最好的不孕不育医生
I thought that was Foster's barging right.
那不是福斯特的金字招牌吗
Foster has high pregnancy rates,
福斯特病人的怀孕率更高
but Dr. Platt has higher live birth rates.
普拉特医生病人的生育率更高
Bingo!
就是这个味
So, who else would have a bone to pick with Dr. Foster?
那么 还有谁跟福斯特医生有矛盾呢
I have no idea, but have you spoken to the nurses?
我不知道 但你跟护士们谈过吗
Should I speak with the nurses?
我应该去找她们谈吗
Yeah, one in particular, Elena, she was stealing from the clinic.
是的 特别是那个埃琳娜 她从诊所里偷东西
Kind of weird you know that.
挺奇怪的
She wasn't stealing money, she was stealing embryos.
她不是偷钱 偷的是胚胎
Even weirder that you know that.
更奇怪了
Not really, she tried to sell me one.
并没有 她还想卖♥♥给我来着
Black market for embryos? Man!
胚胎黑市 我的天
Yeah. Nurse Elena was peddling stolen genetic material.
没错 埃琳娜护士在卖♥♥偷来的遗传物质
Max is getting a 20 on her now.
麦克斯已经去调查她了
It's good, right? It's all about the celery.
挺好喝的 对吧 芹菜是关键
I can't believe how complicated the fertility world is.
不孕不育的世界居然如此复杂
I mean, everybody I know are trying not to get pregnant.
我认识的人都想方设法不怀孕
Yeah, but then suddenly, it's five years later
没错 但一晃五年就过去了
and the window of opportunity is closing.
适孕年龄就过了
It's crossed my mind. What!
我有想过生孩子 什么
Come on, you're a baby! You can't be worried about that yet.
拜托 你还小 用不着担心这事
Yes, I can!
当然用得着
What if I don't meet anybody until past my expiration date?
如果我在"保质期"内遇不上合适的人怎么办
Are you kidding me? Meredith, look at you!
你在开玩笑吗 梅雷迪思 瞧瞧你自己
I'm sure guys are trying to knock you up left and right.
我敢肯定很多男人想对你为所欲为
Thank you?
该说谢谢吗
Oh, look at this!
瞧瞧这个
Nurse Elena still works at the clinic.
埃琳娜护士还在诊所工作
Apparently nobody at the clinic knows about her side business.
看来诊所里的同事都不清楚她的副业
Dr. Foster did.
福斯特医生知道
Crazy Daisy sent him a note about it last week.
疯子黛西上周给他寄了张便条
So, Elena got to him before he could do anything about it?
在他有所行动前被埃琳娜先发制人了吗
Let's pick her up.
把她抓起来吧
This is disgusting. I can't drink that. Ugh.
太恶心了 我喝不下去
I haven't had these cookies since before my baby was born.
孩子出生后我就没吃过这些饼干了
I have a baby! Oh, sweet!
我有宝宝了 太棒了
Can I take a peek? No, she's scared of peeks.
我能看看她吗 不行 她害怕被人看
And she sleeping.
而且她在睡觉
I understand, I have a daughter, too.
我理解 我也有个女儿
Uh, two dozen mixed, please.
两盒混合口味 谢谢
Yum, good order. I'll have the same.
听起来好好吃 我也要同样的
So, how old is your daughter?
你女儿多大了
Oh, she's seven. How old is yours?
她七岁了 你女儿多大了
18 months. And she's still in an infant stroller?
18个月大 她还坐得下婴儿车吗
What? No! She...
什么 不 她...
I mean 18 inches, that's...
我是说18英寸[45厘米]
Why did I say months? That's weird.
我怎么说成月了 奇了怪了
Sorry, I'm so overwhelmed with picking out schools.
抱歉 选幼儿园这事让我很头大
You can never start too early.
早点准备总是好的
Not in New York. If you want what's best for your baby
尤其是在纽约 如果你想让她进好学校
you have to get her on the wait list now.
现在就得让她进候选名单
Exactly, so what schools do you think we should apply to?
没错 你觉得我们应该申请什么学校
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表