剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Drop a model like Natalie Marquez from my campaign,
把娜塔莉·玛奎兹这样的模特从团队里辞退
and she takes it personally.
她就会很计较
But no one would want to kill me.
但没人会想杀我吧
Natalie Marquez? Damn!
娜塔莉·玛奎兹 操
I have her on my screensaver. White sand beach, yellow...
我屏保就是她 白色沙滩 黄色...
Oh, way too much information.
够了 我不要听
I heard she's got a nasty temper.
我听说她脾气不好
Arrested once for stalking, brandishing a gun at a nail salon.
因为跟踪 和在美甲沙龙掏枪被捕
I'm brandish, on my mother's side.
我就是品牌控 随我妈
We've got a violent model with a grudge
心怀怨愤的暴♥力♥模特
who happens to be in town for Fashion Week?
又正好在城里参加时装周
Viable motive and opportunity. Go have a chat with her.
动机和时机双全啊 去找她谈谈
Shotgun! Oh, come on!
我坐副驾 尼玛
Do they make that in a six?
这衣服有六码吗
Tuesday's back-to-school night.
周二晚我有校友会
Look. There's my poster girl.
看 我的海报女郎
Okay, keep it in your pants, Soto.
好吧 控制一点 索托
Uh, Miss Marquez?
玛奎兹小姐吗
A few questions.
问你几个问题
What are you? The fashion police?
你们是谁 时尚警♥察♥吗
No, we're the police-police.
不 我们是真警♥察♥
You I'll talk to, later.
过会我愿意跟你说
I'm on in five and my dress just ripped open.
五分钟后就要上台 可我裙子崩了
How can you even tell? Where's the seamstress?
你怎么知道的 裁缝呢
Hey! Come on.
过来
Best case ever.
这案子太爽了
Yeah, let's see what she looks like after breastfeeding twins.
是啊 等她奶完双胞胎之后你再看吧
Miss Marquez, we need to talk about Tom Burke.
玛奎兹小姐 我们要跟你谈谈汤姆·伯克
Someone tried to kill him today. Really?
今天有人想杀了他 真的吗
What took 'em so long?
这么久才动手
You two had it out after he canceled your contract?
他取消你的合同后你们有矛盾吗
Yeah, we did, and it felt great.
没错 我求之不得
I put up with that man's OCD behavior for years.
我忍♥那男人的强迫症很多年了
Banning brown liquids, not letting anyone say the word "Fabulous"
不许喝棕色饮料 不许人说"美翻了"
or wear the color orange,
不许穿橘色的衣服
and he is so paranoid about people counterfeiting his ideas.
还总是怀疑别人抄袭他创意
Then again, I got off better than Alison Torres.
不过 我还是比艾莉森·托雷斯好些
Who? You don't get out much.
谁 你们真落伍
Basically, the top fashion stylist in the industry.
她算是时尚界最好的造型师了
She and Tom got in an atomic blowout a few months back.
她前几个月和汤姆闹翻了
Next thing, he refused to give her three Oscar gowns
然后 汤姆之前跟她客户说好的三件奥斯卡礼服
he promised to her clients.
直接不给了
Totally messed up her rep.
把她名声全毁了
Do you always wear your Fitbit?
你一直戴着健身手环吗
Every minute of every day, except for on the runway.
一直戴着 除了走秀的时候
It's the only way I know
只有这样我才知道
if I burned enough calories to earn lunch.
燃烧的热量够不够吃午饭
Well, that's helpful.
真是有用啊
Uh, so it's tied to your phone?
它跟你手♥机♥绑定了吗
Uh-huh, tracks everything I do.
是的 记录我的一切行为
Steps taken, heart rate, sleep time.
走路步数 心率 睡眠时间
May I see? I'm still trying to lose the freshman 15.
我能看看吗 我还想减掉大一长的15磅呢
Knock yourself out.
自便吧
Oh, wow! You walked three miles today.
你今天走了三英里呢
I guess lunch is approved.
我猜你能吃午饭了
Hey, when you find who tried
等你们找到
to kill Tom Burke, tell them thanks from me.
想杀汤姆·伯克的人 帮我谢谢他们
Talk about better off dead.
他真不如去死
Okay, she's coming off my screensaver ASAP.
好吧 我得赶快把屏保换了
She was asleep when Tyler was shot.
泰勒中枪的时候她在睡觉
Even if she hired a shooter,
就算她是雇凶杀人
her Fitbit would show at least that she was restless.
手环起码也会显示她没睡觉
Bond villains don't sleep that soundly.
坏人可睡不了那么淡定
Well, what about Alison Torres?
那艾莉森·托雷斯呢
Sounds like Tom screwed her over.
听起来汤姆整得她挺惨
Oh, damn it!
可恶
My leftover salmon surprise gave my babysitter food poisoning.
我给保姆留的三文鱼让她食物中毒了
I gotta go.
我得走了
I gotta bring Nick to Tae Kwon Do and Harry to soccer.
要送尼克上跆拳道 送哈利去踢球
And why don't they do the same thing?
干嘛不让他们上一样的
Because that would make life easy.
因为那会让我"省心"好多
Okay, go and see if those Oscar gowns are worth killing over.
你去看看那些奥斯卡礼服值不值得杀人
Got it.
好的
Farewell my precious.
再见了我的宝贝
I'll cover you and don't feel guilty.
我帮你顶着 别愧疚
I love your salmon surprise.
我很喜欢你留的三文鱼
Bye.
再见
So, I may have overestimated my sway
我或许高估了
with the Deputy Comptroller.
我跟副总审计长的交情
Are we saying goodbye to Macchiato Mondays? Over my dead body!
我们要跟玛奇朵周一告别了吗 想都别想
You get us a copy of the precinct budget.
你去打份警局预算来
If I can trim some fat around here,
如果我能挤出点盈余
maybe I can convince Rita to keep us properly caffeinated.
或许能说服丽塔让我们留下咖啡机
So you want an actual copy of the actual budget?
你想要份真实预算的真实打印件吗
Problem? No.
有问题吗 没有
Come on, dudes, we're already three hours behind.
快点 各位 我们已经落后三小时
If we don't step it up, we're going to lose daylight!
如果不抓紧 光线就不够了
Come on! Pick it up! Get it together!
快 加把劲 赶快
Alison Torres! NYPD. We'd like a word.
艾莉森·托雷斯 纽约警♥察♥ 借一步说话
Busy!
忙着呢
Let's just get right to this.
那就直接进入正题吧
Somebody tried to kill Tom Burke.
有人试图谋杀汤姆·伯克
Where were you this morning at 5:00 a.m.?
你今早五点在哪里
Home. Can anyone corroborate that?
家里 有人能证实吗
Uh, just my Hitachi Magic Wand.
我的日立魔杖
And FYI, it's a life-changer.
不瞒你说 它改变了我的人生
We understand there's been some bad blood between you and Tom.
我们了解到你与汤姆有些嫌隙
Losing all those clients must've been bad for business.
失去那些客户对生意的影响一定很大
My business is my business.
我的生意是我的事
Tom Burke betrayed me, humiliated me.
汤姆·伯克背叛了我 羞辱了我
Broke promises he made right to my face.
当着我的面背弃他做过的承诺
I still haven't gotten closure.
这事还没了结
That doesn't mean I'd kill him.
但并不意味着我会谋杀他
Even after he broke up with you?
他与你分手之后呢
No clue what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Betrayed me, humiliated me, closure.
背叛我 羞辱我 了结
Those are relationship words, not business words.
这些都是情感用辞 不是生意用辞
Look who understands women. I watch Bravo.
你怎么这么懂女人 我也看布拉沃
So he traded you in for a newer model?
所以他放弃你找了个新模特
Bite me, cop!
是又怎么样 死条子
What's up, man? Hey, my man!
有事吗 先生 先生
He's packing heat! NYPD! Freeze!
他有枪 纽约警局 站住
Look who we have here, Mr. 38!
看看这是什么 38毫米手♥枪♥
Same caliber that killed Tyler Cole.
和射杀泰勒·科尔的枪相同的口径
Recently fired, too.
而且近期射击过
I was at the range. Target practice, yo.
我在打靶场练习射击 哟
We'll see what ballistics says, yo.
看看弹道测试什么情况 哟
Captain, uh, my people said that you asked me to come in.
警监 我的伦说你找我过来
I'm still waiting on that budget.
我还等着你做的预算表呢
Max!
麦克斯
Yes, budget, all... all over that.
对 预算 马上去做
Peeple? People.
伦 人
Right, pimple. Oh, people!
什么轮子 原来是人
Ah! We have Alison Torres' bodyguard in custody.
我们监禁了艾莉森·托雷斯的保镖
Alison?
艾莉森
Spurned lover, well acquainted with your routine.
被抛弃的恋人 熟悉你的日程
Ballistics pans out, then we call it a day.
如果弹道测试匹配 这案子就结了
Why didn't you mention her to us before?
为什么你之前没向我们提过她
Well, Alison took our break-up hard, but she's not a murderer.
艾莉森很难接受我们的分手 但她不是凶手
Until she's ruled out, we can't take any chances.
直到排除她的嫌疑之前 我们不能冒这个险
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表