剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Come and get it!
快来吧
Paul Bunyan's sandwich special. Only a dollar-ninety...
保罗·班扬三明治大促销 只要1.9美金
Nice kicks, Mama.
早上好啊 孩子他妈
That Velcro? The boys and I have gone lace free.
那是懒汉鞋吗 我跟孩子们都不用鞋带了
Gains me a good extra 90 seconds of sleep at night.
这样每晚我可以多睡90秒钟
Okay, score! Tell me about it.
算你狠 谁说不是
And they padding on these bad boys? Uhhuh?
他们还穿这个跑步 是吗
It's like walking on loafs of Wonder Bread. Mmmmmm!
就像走在面包上一样舒服 是吗
Remind me to get a pair.
那我也去买♥♥双穿穿
What do we got, Reynaldo?
什么情况 雷纳尔多
Single shot from behind, close range.
背后近距离一枪致命
Looks like a .38.
像是点38口径手♥枪♥
Lividity places your time of death about 5:00 a.m.
根据尸体判断死亡时间为早上五点左右
Few bucks, I.D.
身上有点钱 有身份证
Tyler Cole, 22, Washington Heights address.
泰勒·科尔 22岁 住址是华盛顿高地区
Long way from home.
离家这么远啊
Dog walker/mugging gone bad?
遛狗被抢然后被杀了吗
Professional dog walkers don't roll around
专业遛狗人士出来遛狗的时候
in Tom Burke black label peacoats.
不会穿汤姆·伯克黑色短款尼大衣
Didn't understand any of those words.
根本不知道你在说什么
But the shooter doesn't bother with the wallet, the watch,
但是枪手没有拿走钱包 手表
whatever you just said.
还有你刚才说的那什么
Tom Burke black label peacoat.
汤姆·伯克黑色短款尼大衣
Okay.
好吧
No, there's another reason this kid was killed.
这孩子被杀肯定是因为别的事
You text us if you get any information from the neighbors.
居民那边有消息你短♥信♥通知我们
Yes, sir. Let's head up to the Heights.
好的 我们去高地区看看
Who did this, Greta?
这是谁干的呢 格丽塔
And don't say the cat.
别跟我说是猫
Your latte, Captain Jake. Max,
你的拿铁 杰克警监[船长] 麦克斯
it's either Captain or Jake. We're not pirates.
叫我警监或者杰克就行 我们又不是海盗
That is damn good.
真是太好喝了
Oh, I'm so glad you liked it.
你喜欢喝真是太好了
'Cause you never know when it might be your last latte.
因为说不定什么时候就喝不到了
Deputy Comptroller Garnett, line six.
副审计长加内特打来的 6号♥线
Rita? She say why?
丽塔吗 说原因了吗
Something about our new cappuccino machine
说什么我们的卡布奇诺咖啡机
not being in the precinct budget.
不包含在警局预算之内
It must not go away. Trust me, I got this.
一定要保住它啊 相信我 你看我的
You gotta know how I talk to people. Listen and learn.
看看我是怎么跟人说话的 好好学着点
Rita, how's my favorite raven-haired bureaucrat?
丽塔 我们一头乌黑长发的大审计长可好啊
You comptrolling up a storm down...
你说要审走我们的...
What is this amount for this coffee machine?
那台咖啡机花了多少钱
It cost that much because it's a professional grade machine.
因为那是一台专业高档机器
You wouldn't believe how much this thing
你不知道那台机器让局里的人
has saved the precinct in coffee runs.
少跑了多少趟腿啊
Uh, Rita?
丽塔
She had another call.
她接别的电♥话♥去了
How did Tyler afford all this high-end swag?
泰勒怎么能买♥♥得起这么高端的东西呢
Tom Burke, Tom Burke... Tom Burke.
汤姆·伯克 汤姆·伯克 汤姆·伯克
Somebody had a favorite designer.
看来这家伙对这位设计师情有独钟啊
Looks like our vic was a pretty talented designer himself.
这位受害者好像也是个很有才华的设计师
Yeah, designer and law student?
既是设计师又是法学院学生吗
What the hell are you doing in my apartment?
你们在我家干什么
Police. Tyler's your...
我们是警♥察♥ 泰勒是你的...
Roommate. Is he in some kind of trouble?
室友 他惹上什么麻烦了吗
He was killed this morning, I'm sorry.
他今早被杀了 很遗憾
Oh, God! How well do you know him?
天哪 你了解他吗
He answered my ad a few months ago, moved in.
几个月前他看到我发的广♥告♥搬进来跟我合租的
Had one bag and a mess of art supplies,
他有一个包和很多美术用品
after that I barely saw him.
之后我就很少见他了
He was at work 24/7, and I pretty much live at the Library, so...
他整天都在工作 我基本在图书馆活动 所以
So, this is yours?
所以这是你的吗
Yeah. Tyler's always borrowing heavy things
是 泰勒喜欢借重东西
to flatten down his fabric samples.
来压平自己的面料样本
I'm gonna need some contact information for his family.
我需要他家人的联♥系♥方式
He said he never knew his dad.
他说从没见过自己的爸爸
And his mom died when he was in high school.
他念高中的时候他妈妈也去世了
No close friends either.
也没有亲近的朋友
You said Tyler had a job.
你说泰勒有工作
Mmm-hmm, he was a design assistant for Tom Burke.
对 他是汤姆·伯克的设计助理
That explains the Tom Burke swag.
所以才有那么多汤姆·伯克的东西
Yeah, Tyler worshipped that guy.
对 泰勒特别崇拜那个人
No one saw anything in the West Village,
西村区那边没人看到什么
but we found out who owns the dog.
但是找到狗的主人了
Tom Burke.
汤姆·伯克
Hello.
大家好
Anyone lose a dog?
有人丢了狗吗
What? Am I invisible?
怎么 难道我是透明人吗
Mr. Burke? Greta!
伯克先生 格丽塔
NYPD.
我们是纽约警局的
Tyler Cole was just found murdered near your home.
泰勒·科尔刚被发现在你家附近被人谋杀
What? How long had you known him?
什么 你认识他多久了
I don't believe this, um...
真不敢相信 有...
about 18 months.
一年半了吧
He planted himself in front of my house one day.
有一天他就突然来我家门前不走了
He wouldn't leave until I looked at his sketchbook.
非让我看看他的素描
I thought he had a gift.
我觉得他很有天赋
Poor kid. Was he close to anyone in the company?
真可怜 公♥司♥的人有跟他亲近的吗
Someone that he might have confided in
如果他遇到问题
if he was having any problems?
可能会去找的人
Tyler was all about the work.
泰勒一直忙于工作
He kept to himself at the office.
在办公室都是一个人埋头工作
But he never said anything to me about problems.
但是从没跟我说过有遇到什么问题
Mr. Burke, why was he walking your dog so early this morning?
伯克先生 他为什么今天一大早遛你的狗呢
I always walk Greta early.
我一般都很早遛格丽塔
But it's Fashion Week.
但是现在是时装周
I had a call with Milan, so Tyler offered to walk her for me.
我跟米兰有个电♥话♥会 所以泰勒主动说帮我遛狗
Yeah. Um, I'm sorry.
好 很抱歉
I'm juggling a charity gala tonight and a runway tomorrow.
我今晚还要参加慈善宴会 明天还有场展示会
Please, call me if you find anything.
你们有发现请及时通知我
I mean, anything at all. We will.
任何发现 好的
Uh, may I have some water?
我可以喝杯水吗
I'll get it for you.
我帮你倒
You clockin' that?
你发现了吗
Tyler was killed on Tom Burke's street walking Tom Burke's dog
泰勒在汤姆·伯克家附近遛汤姆·伯克的狗被杀时
looking exactly like Tom Burke from behind.
从后面看刚好跟汤姆·伯克本人一样
Mr. Burke? Yeah.
伯克先生 怎么
I'm sorry, we can't let you go. Why?
抱歉 我们不能让你走 为什么
Tyler may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
泰勒可能是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
Meaning?
什么意思
You may have been the shooter's intended target.
你或许才是杀手的目标
Hey, Max, give me everything you can find on Tyler Cole.
麦克斯 给我有关泰勒·科尔的一切信息
Bank accounts, school records, just everything. On it.
银行账户 学历记录 所有的 马上
What's that about? Tom Burke as target is a solid theory,
这是干什么 汤姆·伯克是目标不假
but we should still be looking into Tyler's life.
但我们还是要调查泰勒的背景
What are you doing? Nothing.
你在干什么 没什么
That's evidence from my vic's apartment. I'm just perusing.
这是我受害者公♥寓♥里的证物 我就是欣赏下
Tom Burke is a genius!
汤姆·伯克真是天才
Be a real waste if one of his bags
他出的包包留存在证物室
ended up in the evidence locker.
可真是暴殄天物
Yeah, that's the tragedy here.
是啊 你可真会抓重点
Wouldn't expect Velcro mom to relate.
我可不指望你这穿懒人鞋的明白
It's like walking on Wonder Bread.
就像走在面包上一样舒服
Have you suffered any recent financial difficulties?
你遇到过什么财政困难吗
This business is like a roller coaster.
这行就像过山车
Down one minute, up the next.
这秒下去了 下一秒就翻身
But lately, I've been doing great.
但最近 我还不错
Any rivals? Enemies? Fashion is like any other industry.
有竞争对手或敌人吗 时尚业和别的一样
With big money you get big egos.
赚得越多 野心越大
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表