剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Why would anyone do that?
为什么他们要这样做
It's all about graduating summa,
都是为了最优等成绩毕业
getting into the Ivy of your choice.
想进入理想的常春藤大学
I'm a good student and everything's graded on a curve,
我是一个好学生 一切都是按平均水平评分
so the worse I did,
我考得越烂
the better chance someone else had of doing well.
其他人就更有机会考得好
Let's assume that Ally's right.
假设艾莉说得对
Why would the mystery sexter pretend to be Miguel?
可那位发♥骚♥扰短♥信♥的人为何要假装是米格尔
He's an outsider, too. Could be just mean girls,
他也是不合群人士 也许就是一些坏女生
jerk guys going after the easy targets.
或者其他小混♥蛋♥恃强凌弱
Soto?
索托
Maybe, the disciplinary hearing had nothing to do with Ally.
也许纪律听证会与艾莉无关
And everything to do with Miguel.
都是因为米格尔
How so?
怎么说
Well, competition at these
在这种高压私立学校
pressure cooker schools goes way beyond academics.
竞争的激烈程度无法想象 不仅是学术
It's in theater
戏剧方面也有竞争
like Max said in his really boring story.
像麦克斯讲的无聊故事那样
Ah, it's in sports too.
体育方面也一样
So, Ally's midterm theory could actually be about hockey.
所以艾莉的期中考试猜测可能与冰球有关
The coach did say that they were vying for a championship
教练的确说过他们想夺冠
and Miguel was integral to their chances.
而米格尔是他们不可或缺的队员
Should we be looking at a rival team?
难道是其他竞争对手的阴谋
I think we should be looking at a rival teammate.
应该查查竞争队友
Miguel first got sidelined by Disciplinary Council ruling.
纪律委员会初次判决米格尔退出冰球队
Had it stuck, suddenly some benchwarmer from his own team
如果是那样 也许队里的替补队员
would be starting in the big game.
就能去参赛了
Which would be attended by college scouts,
而比赛上会有很多大学球探
big donor alumni who write
有影响力的资助人和校友也会来
influential letters of recommendation...
可以趁机获得有力推荐
Possible. We need to find out
有可能 我们得去查清
who was in line to take over Miguel's position.
谁有资格替代米格尔的位置
Let's go, let's go! Full speed!
快点快点 加快速度
Nice, keep your head up, keep your head up.
很好 头抬起来 头抬起来
Come on, quickly, quickly, quickly!
快 快 加快速度
Keep going, good.
继续 很好
Three passes now, three passes! Use your teammates. Good!
三次过人 三次过人 跟队友配合
Use your teammates!
跟队友配合啊
NYPD, coach. We'll need a minute.
我们是纽约警局 打扰一下
Aren't you married to that dad I met at the gala?
你不是嫁给我之前遇到的那个男的了吗
It's complicated.
说来话长
Miguel Santos, we understand that he was your starting goalie.
米格尔·桑托斯 我们知道他曾是你的主力队员
Yep. Who's your starting goalie now?
是的 现在是谁
Spencer Schofield!
史宾塞·斯科菲尔德
Hi, Spencer.
史宾塞
It says here you're a pretty good goalie, Spencer. Is that right?
听说你是个不错的守门员 对吗
I guess. You guess? You're the new starter.
也许吧 也许 你可是新的主力呢
That makes you a pretty hot prospect to some
有这个本事 那些名气大
fancy, white-bred, hockey loving university.
且热爱冰球的大学一定很喜欢你
I don't know. You don't know?
我不知道 你不知道吗
I think you know.
你肯定知道
I think you know.
你一定知道
Me? I graduated from a public school.
我 我是公立大学毕业的
Park East, uptown.
在上东区的公园东中学
But even my regular people brain is...
不过就连我这种普通大脑
is buzzing on overdrive thinking why a kid like you
都能迅速想出来 你这样的人
would have a motive to
为何会想要
get a kid like Miguel Santos out of the way?
摆脱米格尔·桑托斯这样的人
So, I did a little research.
于是我做了点调查
Checked out some of your
看了看你最近
recent debit card purchases and look what I found.
都用借记卡买♥♥了什么 你瞧瞧
Highlighted it for you.
我标了高亮
Easy Electronics.
电子器件店
I know that place over on 42nd street, Times Square.
就在时间广场 四十二街上
Has a permanent "Going-out-of-business" sign on the window.
窗户上永远贴着告示"暂不营业"
Anyway, you purchased a disposable phone from there.
你在那里买♥♥了一次性手♥机♥
So, me being the resourceful guy that I am,
由于我思维灵活 十分机智
I cross-checked that number with the number
我把你的号♥码
that Miguel Santos was supposedly using
和米格尔·桑托斯被控用来给艾莉·戴维斯
to text all that nasty stuff to poor Ally Davis.
发所谓的骚扰短♥信♥的号♥码进行了对比
And guess what I found, genius?
知道我发现了什么吗 天才
I didn't do it. Didn't do what, Spencer?
不是我♥干♥的 你说什么 史宾塞
'Cause you sure as hell bought that burner phone,
因为你绝对买♥♥了那部一次性手♥机♥
and you sure as hell sent those texts.
而且那些短♥信♥也绝对是你发的
Or know who did.
或是知道发信人的身份
And I would bet my hard-earned money
我用辛辛苦苦赚的血汗钱打赌
that anyone stupid enough to do something like this
蠢到做出这种事
and stupid enough to leave a paper trail behind,
还蠢到露出马脚的人
is stupid enough to kill a kid
绝对做得出
thinking that it's gonna somehow help them to get into college!
杀了一个人妄想能让自己上大学的蠢事
Now, you got some explaining to do.
你好好解释一下吧
Or I'm gonna get your parents, I'm gonna get your principal,
否则我就通知你家长 告诉你的校长
I'm gonna have your whole world coming crashing down on you.
我能让你的世界瞬间颠覆
Talk!
快说
I'm already into four schools,
已经有四个学校录取我
but I'm on the waiting list at Princeton.
但我还在普林斯顿大学的候选名单上
The phone thing was just to get
买♥♥手♥机♥只是为了
Santos benched so I could get some more ice time.
不让他上场 这样我就能多上场了
But when he was let off the hook, I let it go.
等他被洗清嫌疑之后 我就放弃了
The night he was killed, I was at home studying.
他被杀的那晚 我在家学习
My parents, the housekeeper, they'll all tell you. I'm innocent.
我的父母 管家 都能作证 我是无辜的
So you say, Spencer. Let's back it up.
是吗 史宾塞 你好好说清楚
We could go to his mom and dad for the alibi,
我们可以去找他父母核实
but he seems pretty confident. Yup.
可他很自信 是的
'Cause it's not him. Yeah?
因为不是他干的 是吗
What sold you? Princeton.
你为什么信了 普林斯顿大学
The one school that he didn't get into?
他唯一没拿到录取的大学
I know someone who did. And that's our killer?
我知道谁拿到了 那就是凶手吗
Some people do whatever it takes to stay together.
有些人为了在一起 什么都做得出来
Bye-bye. Have a good one. Bye.
再见 祝一天愉快 慢走
Hi, Tracy. Oh, hi.
翠西 你好
Did you want another tour?
是想再参观一次吗
No, the first one was obnoxious enough.
不用 第一次就够闹心的了
But I could use your help.
不过你能帮上我的忙
Oh, I forgot to mention.
我忘记说了
Besides being a prospective parent,
我除了是来考察情况的家长之外
I'm also a cop.
还是警♥察♥
Okay. Okay, here's the deal.
好的 事情是这样的
Some people in my precinct think that Miguel Santos
我辖区内有人认为米格尔·桑托斯
was killed by your boyfriend, Spencer.
是被你男友史宾塞杀了
But Spencer and his family swear up and down
但史宾塞和他家人都言之凿凿
that Spencer was home
史宾塞在事发当晚
studying his little prep-school butt off
也就是米格尔被杀的那天
when Miguel was killed.
在家努力学习呢
Can you confirm that?
你能证实这点吗
Yeah, I guess.
可以吧 大概
Why would you think it was anyone from school?
为什么你们觉得是学校里的人干的呢
Miguel Santos was a pothead
米格尔·桑托斯是毒虫
from a completely sketched neighborhood.
还是在那种混乱的街区长大
Shouldn't you be looking in the Barrio?
你们不是应该从巴里奥找吗
Those are astute observations, Tracy. Thank you.
观察多么细致入微啊 翠西 谢谢
But, you know what's interesting,
但你知道还有什么奇怪的吗
no one else has mentioned anything about Miguel being a pothead.
从来没人提过米格尔是毒虫
Not even Phillip, the campus pothead.
连菲利普这个学校大毒虫都没提过
Well, that's what I heard. Someone said he was selling even.
反正我也是听说的 有人说他还贩毒呢
Who exactly?
到底是谁
I don't know, just people.
不知道 就是有人说
Did you even search his stuff?
你们到底搜没搜过他的东西啊
I'm sorry, search for what?
抱歉 要搜什么呢
Hello, for pot, money,
还能是什么 大♥麻♥ 钱
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表