剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Jerry,
杰里
a true man of the people.
真正意义上的好人
Jerry! Yes!
杰里 没错
Can't believe so many people came!
居然来了这么多人
Of course they came.
当然得来
He made this place a haven for rebels and rejects.
他把这里变成了离经叛道者的天堂
I don't know, kinda feels like a last hurrah.
也许吧 有点像最后的狂欢
Maybe I...
也许我
should just go back down to Florida after all.
应该直接回佛罗里达去
You can't shut down.
你可不能关店啊
Who else would have us?
不然我们去哪儿
I don't know about the rest of us, but I know who would have you.
其他人我不知道 但我知道你可以去哪儿
Baby daddy at two o'clock.
孩子他爸在两点钟方向
Daddy!
老爸
You brought 6-year-olds to a wake.
你居然带着六岁孩子参加守灵会
It's time they understood the circle of life.
该让他们了解一下生死轮回了
Wow, and body shots...
以及肉体激♥情♥
Hey, there are kids here.
这里还有孩子呢
Yuck!
真难吃
Hey, how about that? They're playing your song.
怎么样 他们在放你们那首歌♥
No, not a chance. Uh-uh, no way.
想都别想 不可能
Seeing the two of you out on the dance floor one last time,
再看你们俩一起跳一次舞
that's just what Jerry would have wanted.
应该也是杰里的愿望吧
One dance.
一支舞
One.
就一支
And keep your hands above the waist.
把你的手放在腰部以上
This is not a good idea.
这不是个好主意
It's just... It's too confusing for the boys.
孩子们会无所适从的
And not for you?
你不会吗
It's Eddie.
是埃迪
Eddie?
埃迪
How are you? I wanted to thank you for helping me.
你好吗 我要谢谢你帮助我
I get a little...
我有一点
You know,
你知道的
when I'm off my meds.
药没了就会那样
I am glad you're feeling better.
很高兴你感觉好点了
Is there anything more you can tell me about Jerry's death?
关于杰里的死你还有什么要跟我说的吗
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么事
I wish I did, I would tell you, I swear.
如果我知道一定告诉你 我发誓
It's all right, Eddie, let me just fix you up a little bit.
没关系 埃迪 我帮你整理一下
Is this yours? It must be Jerry's.
这是你的吗 肯定是杰里的
He gave me this suit.
这件衣服是他给我的
Would you mind emptying out all the pockets?
你能把口袋里的东西全掏出来吗
Yeah.
行
Saint Jerry, forever the packrat.
圣杰里 永远都喜欢收集小东西
Flaco Navarro.
弗拉克·纳瓦罗
The loan shark? Know any other Flacos
那个放高♥利♥贷♥的 你还认识别的
that hang out at Miguel's pool hall?
在米格尔台球厅晃荡的弗拉克吗
Ruby said they were fine for money.
鲁比说他们没有经济问题
Why would Jerry take a loan from him?
为什么杰里要找他借钱
I don't know. But I do know
我不知道 但是我知道
that Flaco has skirted two murder prosecutions.
弗拉克已经逃过了两次谋杀指控
Let's make sure there isn't a third.
我们不要让他再逃过第三次
Flaco!
弗拉克
What you want, cop?
什么事 警官
A raise.
打个招呼
A cohiba.
抽支雪茄
Yasiel puig in pin stripes. Que pena que no es un yankee, eh?
穿细条纹的古巴小子 可惜不是美国人
Eres Cubano?
你是古巴人
Mitad, mother's side.
一半一半 我母亲那边是
Y tu? Tambien?
你呢 也是吗
Yeah.
是
I'm from Havana.
我是哈瓦那人
You think that makes us hermanos?
你觉得这就可以跟我称兄道弟吗
I think that makes us exactly what we are.
我觉得这让我们都是同一类人
Two hard-working paisanos just trying to make it in the big city.
两个辛勤工作 想在大城市谋生的同乡
Verdad.
的确
What can I do for you?
有什么能帮忙的
Jerry Patch.
杰里·帕什
El Santo Jerry.
圣杰里
I heard what happened.
我听说了
Que tragedia, ah?
真是个悲剧啊
Financial tragedy for you.
对你也是个财务悲剧
He was a little behind on the payments.
他还钱晚了点
But you tuned him up a little bit? No.
但你教训了他 没有
I was real patient with Jerry.
我对杰里很有耐心
I gave him time to make good. Maybe you roughed him up.
我给他宽限了时间 也许你威胁他了
Showed him the steel, no lo querias matar, but...
想给他点颜色看看 没想杀他 但是
Accidents happen. You're not listening, cop.
发生了意外 你没听我说 警官
Jerry came to me.
杰里来找我
He settled the debt.
把钱都还上了
Total? Full balance.
全部还上了吗 全部
10 grand.
一万
Plus interest.
加上利息
Que paquete, Flaco.
别扯了 弗拉克
Jerry was broke. Not anymore.
杰里已经破产了 并没有
He said he got himself a silent partner.
他说他找到了一个匿名股东
It doesn't make sense.
这不合理啊
Jerry never said anything about bringing on a partner.
杰里从来没说过任何股东的事
I did all the books, he would have told me.
账目都是我管的 这种事他会告诉我的
We heard he was some super rich, yuppie type.
我们听说他是个超级富有的雅痞族
You saw it at the wake.
你在守灵会上也看到了
There's a lot of Wall Street guys that come to the bar.
有很多华尔街人士来酒吧
Weekend warriors, they want to rub shoulders with real bikers,
周末战士 他们想跟真正的车手一起混
while really they just ride around in limos.
其实他们只是坐在豪华轿车里晃晃
Ruby, does anybody stand out?
鲁比 有没有谁特别引人注目
The suits, they all look alike to me.
他们穿着西装看起来都差不多
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I really am sorry, Jake.
真的很抱歉 杰克
I just wish I'd paid better attention,
真希望我能多留意一点
I just... I don't know what I wish.
我...我也不知道我该怎么做
Wall Street is infested with rich guys in limousines,
华尔街坐高级轿车的有钱人很多
but I have no idea how we find the right one.
我不知道怎么才能找出要找的那个
Oh, I know exactly how.
我知道怎么找
"Limo on a fire hydrant," complete with license plate.
消防栓旁边的豪华轿车 还有车牌号♥
XPD 465.
XPD465
Oh, thank you, Cyrus Speeler,
谢谢你 塞勒斯·斯皮勒
you weird and wonderful aviculturist.
你真是个又怪又棒的鸟类学家
Limousine owned by Lloyd Kramer.
轿车属于劳埃德·克莱默
Oh wait. Oh, my god.
等等 我的天
Do you know who he is? Because I do!
你们知道他是谁吗 我知道哟
This is the, uh...
这是...
The suit from the wake. The billionaire suit from the wake.
守灵会的衣服 亿万富翁穿着守灵会的衣服
According to Manhattan Finance Weekly,
《曼哈顿金融周报》说
"He is singularly responsible for turning
他凭借一己之力进行主导
"lower Manhattan into a playground for the uber rich."
将曼哈顿下城区改造为超级富翁的乐园
He bought and demolished a boys and girls club on Rivington
他买♥♥下了李文顿街的一个少年俱乐部
and turned it into a luxury high-rise.
把它拆掉盖了一座豪华摩天楼
He paved paradise and put up a parking lot.
他夷平了天堂 盖了个停车场
The man is a devil.
这人真是个魔鬼
God, I hate him.
天呐 我恨他
Not that you're emotionally invested or anything.
你可不能带着情绪查案
Why aren't you is the question.
我还纳闷你怎么不生气呢
Because I'm hung up on this little thing called evidence
因为我坚信一个叫做证据的小东西
and its little buddy called motive.
还有它那个名叫动机的小兄弟
He's got a point, Laura.
他说得对 劳拉
I mean, why would a guy like that kill Jerry?
为什么那样一个人要杀害杰里呢
That building's worth chump change to him.
那栋房♥子对他不过九牛一毛
Here's a reason, some uber developer's gonna build 80 stories
有一个原因 某个开♥发♥商打算在杰里的街区
of multimillion dollar apartments on Jerry's block.
花数百万美元建一栋八十层的高楼
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表