剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, be good for Alicia.
记住 别欺负艾丽西娅
And, oh, and remember, farting does not qualify as show and tell.
还有 放屁不是什么值得炫耀的事
Got it covered.
你就放心吧
Come in.
请进
Sorry about the 8:00 a.m. date.
抱歉大早上就约会
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
I'll take any Laura fix I can get.
能见你一面什么都值得
I can't believe our schedules haven't lined up for two weeks.
真不敢相信我们的日程竟然两周都冲突
I know. Just keep talking. Yeah?
是啊 你继续说 什么
I am desperate for any conversation that doesn't include the words,
我现在特别想听不提及下列单词的任何话
"Homicide" or "Pokemon".
"凶杀"或者"口袋妖怪"
You wanna go upstairs?
想上楼吗
Oh, hell yes. I...
当然 我...
I mean, are you... Are you sure?
你...你确定吗
If you're not ready yet...
如果你没准备好...
Oh, I'm... No, no. I'm ready. I'm ready.
我...不不 我准备好了 真的
Good.
那就好
I forgot the boys' diorama.
忘记拿孩子们的实景模型了
Oh, God. Alicia, Tony.
天哪 艾丽西娅 这是托尼
Uh, charmed.
好帅
You know, when you asked me to drive the car pool
你让我去开车
'cause you had early-morning business,
说你早上有任务
I didn't realize you meant business.
我没想到是这样的"任务"
Goodbye. Oh, first time back in the saddle, huh?
再见 第一次重上马鞍对吧
What? No, what? Why would you say that?
什么 怎么说话呢 为什么要这样
Well, do the words "Tightly" and "Wound" mean anything to you?
"紧""伤"二字你哪个字不懂
Ain't nothin' wrong with a cute white boy.
不过帅气的白人小子真心不错
I had a thing for Kevin Costner myself.
我特别喜欢凯文·科斯特纳[白人演员]呢
Thanks, I think. I got something for you. Hold on.
谢了 我有东西给你 稍等
Yeah.
给
Safety first.
安全第一
Of course. Uhhuh. Yeah.
当然 我走了
Yeah, he could fill my dreams. Yes he can.
要是这小子给我就好了 真心的
Where were we?
我们继续
Oh, no, no, no. I'm sure it's nothing.
不不不 肯定没什么大事
Excuse me. What now? What?
打扰一下 又怎么了 说
It's your partner. Says you weren't answering your phone.
是你搭档 他说你不接电♥话♥
If this doesn't involve a dead body, I have to call you back.
如果没出人命 那我们以后再说好吗
I'm thinking dead body.
应该出人命了
Look at you.
这么漂亮
Last time you had your hair all blown out like that
上次你把头发做成这样
you were getting some.
是因为你想跟人上♥床♥
Were you getting some?
跟人上♥床♥了吗
Trying to. Mmm.
我倒是想 嗯
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
When have you tried and not succeeded?
你分明是一出手就有人上钩
Fair point.
说得对
Diamond, did you go
戴蒙德 你是去
and get one of those ambush makeovers or something?
画了个特效猎艳妆还是什么吗
Or something. Who's this?
你管是什么 这是谁
Jane Doe. Eighteen, 19.
无名氏 十八♥九♥岁
Looks like some sort of satanic ritual.
好像是什么邪教仪式
The vibe is pretty culty in here.
这里整个氛围都很诡异
Cause of death? Right now
死因呢 现在
all I can tell you is what didn't kill her.
我只能告诉你杀死她的不是什么
Knife, gun, rope.
不是刀 枪 绳子
Unis found three sets of footprints,
紫光扫描发现了三组鞋印
all from the same shoe style.
都是同一款鞋子留下的
Well, the perps left more than footprints.
这些变♥态♥不仅留下了鞋印
"Cellulite," "Hairy legs".
"脂肪团" "长毛腿"
And circled her birthmark.
还圈了她的胎记
Pretty rude cult.
好无礼的邪教
Body-shaming? Even satanic cults don't go that far.
以自己身体为耻吗 即便是邪教也不会如此
Oh, candles from Pottery Barn.
陶瓷大谷仓[家居用品店]家的蜡烛
Those footprints were made by Uggs.
鞋印是雪地靴留下的
So, no cult? Sorority.
所以不是邪教吗 姐妹会
Tomato, tomahto. Mmm.
都差不多 嗯
So, we got a case of hazing gone bad?
也就是说这是欺凌得太过分了
Well, the chalk line, it's an Omega,
粉笔画的是希腊语字母Ω
so we know the house. We just need the school.
所以社团知道了 下面只要查到学校就行了
Oh, wait a minute.
等等
Train ticket. One way to Brookville.
火车票 去布鲁克维尔的单程票
That would be Siosa U, probably?
那里可能是西欧萨大学
Quick trip to campus? Better idea.
去趟大学校园吗 我有个更好的主意
Wasn't Frankie in a sorority? Oh, yeah.
弗兰克是不是姐妹会 对
She's got it on her socks, her key chain, screen saver...
她的袜子上 钥匙链上 屏保上...
Okay, you had me at socks. Send her.
袜子已经证明了一切 派她去吧
She speaks Greek.
她懂希腊语[姐妹会都是希腊字母名]
Hi, sweetie.
你好 亲爱的
I'm Detective Pulaski. This is Detective Bose.
我是普拉斯基警探 这位是玻思警探
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Good talk. We're coming in.
谈话很愉快 我们进屋了
Listen up, scrubs... Check out the matching footwear.
听着 打杂的 看看她们穿的鞋
This house sparkles by initiation, or God help you.
必须打扫得一尘不染 否则你们自求多福
Excuse me.
打扰一下
We need to speak to you and your fellow Ugg enthusiasts.
我们需要跟你和这些雪地靴爱好者谈谈
Are you in charge? I'm Sloane, the pledge master.
是负责人吗 我是准会员负责人斯洛安讷
Are you missing a pledge, Sloane?
你们有准会员失踪吗 斯洛安讷
Caroline Adams hasn't shown up yet.
卡洛琳·亚当斯还没出现
This Caroline? Oh, my God!
这个卡洛琳吗 天哪
When was the last time you saw her?
你上次看到她是什么时候
Last night, but I swear, she was perfectly fine when we left her.
昨晚 但我们走的时候她还好好的 真的
Left her tied up in a Soho warehouse, you mean?
你是指把她绑住留在索霍区的一个仓库里吗
We're gonna need a complete rundown... Excuse me.
我们需要全面检查... 不好意思
Only Omega sisters and pledges are allowed in this house.
只有Ω姐妹和准会员才能进来
And you are? Michelle Kelly.
请问你是哪位 米歇尔·凯莉
Alumni advisor for this chapter. What's this about?
这个社团的校友顾问 请问什么事
Caroline Adams is dead. We think it might be hazing related.
卡洛琳·亚当斯死了 我们认为可能有人欺凌她
This is tragic news,
真是太不幸了
but hazing is strictly prohibited by the Omegas
但我们Ω社团严禁欺凌他人
and had nothing to do with Caroline's death.
所以肯定跟卡洛琳的死没有任何关系
We'll make that call, thank you.
有无关系我们说了算 谢谢
Now, if we can just...
我们能先...
Not unless you have a warrant, detectives.
除非你们有搜查令 警探们
Are we gonna have a problem?
你想找事儿吗
Just, I'd hate for whatever Caroline was mixed up in
我只是不想因为卡洛琳惹的事
to unfairly hurt the house.
损害到我们社团
You have a dead pledge, and you're worried about bad publicity?
准会员死了 你却担心会影响到你们的名声吗
I'm worried about false allegations.
我担心的是你们无端指控
My girls aren't going to speak to you without an attorney.
想继续谈话 我们要请律师了
Look, lady, your pledge is dead.
听着小姐 你的一个准会员死了
Do you think we're going to just... I was a Gamma Nu.
你觉得我们... 我曾是γ姐妹会的姐妹
Wisconsin, Eau Claire chapter.
威斯康星 水清分会
I can't imagine how painful it must be to lose one of your own.
我简直难以想象失去姐妹有多么痛苦
I'm very sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
Okay, let's go. Come on.
好了 走吧 走吧
That was soft, letting her shut us down like that.
你太软弱了 让她就这么赶我们出来
Who knows what they're going to do before we get a warrant.
谁知道拿到搜查令之前她们会做什么事
Five, four, three, two...
5 4 3 2
I wanna help, but it's not safe here.
我想帮忙 但这里不安全
Still think I'm soft? As a pillow.
还觉得我软弱吗 柔软至极
Tell me about Caroline.
跟我讲讲卡洛琳吧
She was my Omega little sister.
她是我姐妹会里的小妹妹
Sweet, pretty, total go-getter.
善良漂亮 很积极能干
She had an internship at an Internet start-up as a freshman.
她大一就进了互联网新建公♥司♥去实习
Smart kid.
很聪明的孩子啊
What was she doing pledging the sorority?
她为什么要加入姐妹会
It was a family tradition.
家族传统
Her mom was an Omega.
她妈妈就是这个姐妹会的
Someone has to tell her.
这事还得通知她
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表