剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Or like, a whistle, like brrrrrr.
比如一个哨声 噗噗噗
Oh, my God, I love fieldwork.
天啊 我好喜欢出外勤
I just keep pinching myself.
激动得直掐自己
Billy.
比利
Whoa, okay.
好吧
Pretty sure we've established
显然我们确定了
that neither of those two women is Charlotte,
这两个女人之中没有夏洛特
so let's move along.
继续走
Sure, sure.
当然
Switching to Max. What a great place!
切换到麦克斯 好地方啊
Max, are you okay?
麦克斯 你还好吗
Nope. Billy, get over there,
别 比利 过去
and pull that Fraeulein off Max.
把那姑娘从麦克斯身上揭下去
Hey, hey, get up.
起来
Any info on Charlotte?
有夏洛特的信息了吗
Not yet, these women aren't talky, they're handsy.
没有 这些姑娘不爱动口 爱动手
Knock, knock.
咚咚
So, hope I'm not interrupting.
希望没打扰你们
Nope, nothing's happening.
没有 还没情况
So, it's, uh, been an hour. You free?
已经...过一小时了 有时间了吗
There's more where that came from.
我还可以给你更多
Any minute now.
马上就好
Uh, what's he doing?
他在干什么
Infiltrating.
打入内部
Okay.
好吧
Well, shall we?
能开始了吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hi!
你好
Hi! I got your message,
你好 我收到你短♥信♥了
but I thought you didn't want me to stop by...
可你不是不愿意我过来...
Why wouldn't I want
为什么我会不想
my boyfriend to stop by?
我的男朋友过来呢
Boyfriend? I like the sound of that...
男朋友吗 我喜欢这个称...
Yes, yes, this is Tony.
是的 这位是托尼
My man. I'm your man?
我的男人 我是你男人吗
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Detective Pulaski is here to see
普拉斯基警探是来调查
if anything is going on between me and Jake,
我和杰克...
Captain Broderick, which of course is ridiculous
布罗德里克警监之间关系的 真是荒唐
because I mean, look at us.
毕竟 看我们多恩爱
Look at us.
看看
Hey, guys.
各位好啊
Tony. Jake.
托尼 杰克
I was just explaining to Detective Pulaski
我正在跟普拉斯基警探说
that my boyfriend likes to stop by the workplace.
我男朋友喜欢来局里看我
And we're all cool with it.
大家也都很欢迎
Aren't we?
是不是
Totally cool
绝对欢迎
with this guy and my ex-wife.
这家伙和我前妻在一起
Okay, well, I don't want to interrupt anything.
好吧 我可不想当灯泡
So, we'll chat tomorrow.
那我们明天再聊
Good night. Night.
晚安 晚安
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Good night.
晚安
Thank you.
谢谢
You just totally used me.
你绝对是利用了我
Yes, I kinda did, yes.
的确 是有一点
For the record, I liked it.
郑重申明 我喜欢
You just called me your boyfriend,
你刚说我是你男朋友
does that mean I get to call you my girlfriend?
我是不是也能叫你女朋友
I'd like that.
我喜欢
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Oh, we've got Charlotte. Look at you.
夏洛特出现了 看看你
See you later, girlfriend.
再见咯 女朋友
She's heading to Billy. Very good.
她去找比利了 很好
You're a new face.
你是新面孔啊
I am Charlotte, your host.
我叫夏洛特 这里的主人
Are we having fun?
玩得开心吗
Yes, we are.
很开心
I, uh...
我...
I like the options.
喜欢这些姑娘
Well, yes, I'm very choosy about who I employ.
是啊 我选人可是很挑剔的
Now, how does this all work exactly?
具体是什么情况
Fifteen grand a month for the year,
一万五一个月
and in return you get the complete girlfriend experience.
你能享受到全套的女友体验
Ten dates a month with a gorgeous young woman.
每月有十次机会和美女约
And no relationship demands, no drama.
不用恋爱 不会闹事
I wanna make sure I get what I pay for.
我想确保真的是物有所值
All these women, they're down to...
所有这些女人 都可以...
You pick the girl, she will take care of you,
你选姑娘 她会负责你
and I will take care of the payment.
而我会负责费用问题
Well, I did hear about this one girl.
我的确听说过一个姑娘
Okay. Viviana?
请说 维维安娜
She didn't come in tonight.
今晚她不在
You wanna see something?
你想看个东西吗
Take a look at this.
请看这个
Viviana didn't come in tonight because she was murdered.
维维安娜今晚没来 是因为她被谋杀了
And seeing as how you just committed ten acts of pandering,
加上你刚才承认的十项拉客罪名
I suggest you start talking.
我建议你老实交代
Uh, I had no idea.
我根本不知道
Really?
是吗
Because from what I've heard,
因为我可听说
you and Viviana got into it really bad a few weeks ago.
你和维维安娜几周前大吵了一架
Only because she had a, a bandage on her chest
那是因为她胸口上贴了创口贴
and she wouldn't tell me what happened to her.
还不愿告诉我是怎么回事
And I got mad because she wouldn't let me help.
我生气是因为她不让我帮她
One of her dates was getting rough?
是她哪次约会不顺吗
I'm not sure, but yeah, I think so.
不知道 但我觉得是
All right, I'm going to need a list of all of her clients.
好 我需要她所有客户的姓名
I don't have the names, but they're all in this room.
我没有名字 但他们都在这屋里
Listen up, no one goes in or out. We may have trapped our killer.
听好了 不许进出 我们可能已经困住凶手了
So, based on our intel,
根据情报
the guy we're looking for likes it rough.
我们要找的人喜欢动粗
Oh, well, I can totally help because my new BFFs
我绝对能帮上忙 因为我的新闺蜜
gave me intel on almost every Tom,
基本告诉了我
Dick, and Harry John in this place.
这里所有嫖♥客♥的情况
Okay, so big brawny guy right there
那里的大个儿壮男
is completely harmless, he's a crier.
人畜无害 特别好哭
Freakazoid next to him likes to have his girls covered in food.
边上那个小怪物喜欢女体盛
Then we have Sir Scarf right here...
那边那位围巾男
Well, Reiko, what did you say about him?
玲子 你怎么说的来着
Right, he's a biter.
对 他喜欢咬人
And then man-bun just has a lot of Mommy issues, so...
然后那个丸子头男有很重的恋母情结
Billy, Viviana had a bite mark.
比利 维维安娜身上有咬痕
That's our guy.
就是那个人
Okay, on it.
好 我去了
Scarf.
围巾男
Can I talk to you for a minute?
能和你聊聊吗
Put her down, let her go.
放手 放开她
Let her go.
放开她
Looks like you bit off more than you could chew.
看来你贪多咬不烂了啊
Good job.
干得好
Look.
听我说
We met through the link, but...
我们是从线上认识的 但是
I really fell for Viviana.
我真的爱上过维维安娜
I gave her my grandma's ring.
还把我祖母的戒指给了她
I wanted to marry her until I found out what she really was.
我想娶她 可后来我发现了她的身份
So you didn't know that she was on the clock.
你不知道她是应♥召♥女吗
Of course I knew she was a pro,
我当然知道
I just didn't know she was a skank.
只是不知道她是个婊♥子♥
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表