剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, come on, back here. Back here.
来 后面 后面
Get a room, folks!
开个房♥行不行
Sorry!
抱歉
Late night?
这么晚
Sorry!
抱歉
So, what's the report?
怎么样
All good.
一切顺利
We got a promising case in the lead.
我们给线索找到了有利的案子
Reverse that. Case shmace!
说反了 别提案子了
I'm talking about the report about you and you know who.
我是说你和那谁怎么样
There is no report.
没啥要说的
Ah, judging by your booze breath,
从你满口酒气来看
drinks were involved.
你喝了酒
What was it, a romantic nightcap? Oh!
怎么 浪漫的睡前酒吗 别说了
You know, it's exactly how I betted that on your mother
在我和你妈妈不是约会的那次约会中
on that date that wasn't a date.
我也借助了酒精的力量
She got loose the second
她一喝下薄荷杜松子酒
that peppermint schnapps hit her bloodstream.
马上就放松警惕了
It was unbelievable.
太惊人了
Dad, no, enough. There was no schnapps.
老爸 够了 我没喝杜松子酒
I've moved on. Jake has moved on.
我放下了 杰克也走出来了
It is time you moved on.
你也应该放下过去了
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
What's that supposed to mean? You two,
什么意思 你们俩
it ain't over. Oh.
还没完 别说了
Yeah, yeah, if you can't see it,
如果你看不出来
then you are a little touched in the head.
那你就是脑子有问题
And I did drop you on your head.
你小时候确实摔过脑袋
Goodbye, Dad. Good night, raggedy!
再见 老爸 晚安 熊孩子
Sunday dinner. Oh, yay!
星期天来吃晚餐 太棒了
Don't shoot! What are you doing?
别开枪 你来干什么
Shh!
嘘
How did you even get in here? You gave your key back.
你怎么进来的 你的钥匙已经还回来了
I made a spare.
我多配了一把
What happened to your giving me my privacy?
说好的保留我隐私呢
This would appear to contradict that.
好吧 我自打嘴巴了
Give it back to me.
还给我
No, no, no. This is not happening.
不不不 我们不能这样
This already happened. We made out in the closet.
我们已经在储物间里亲热过了
We were faking. You put your tongue in my mouth.
那是假装的 你把舌头伸进了我的嘴里
I'm a very good faker.
我演技高超
Well, I'm not. Laura...
但我不是 劳拉
I'm just gonna put it all out on the table.
我要把话放到台面上说清楚
This has been the worst year of my life.
今年是我人生中最糟糕的一年
I wake up every morning, I go to bed every night,
早上我起床时 每晚我睡觉时
wishing it could be back the way it was.
都希望能回到从前
And tonight, for the first time, I had a hope.
而今晚是第一次 我有了希望
Am I completely off-base here?
我完全没希望了吗
Do you not feel anything?
难道你没有感觉吗
You have to stop
你不能这样
messing with my ability to get over you.
不能一直扰乱我 不让我忘记你
I know that you scared off Alejandro.
我知道你吓走了亚历山卓
Why are you throwing up obstacles,
我想继续好好过我的日子
when all I want is to move on with my life?
你为什么要来搞破坏
Because, I'm still in love with you.
因为我还爱着你
Of course, you are!
呵呵 那确实
I'm as lovable as ever.
我还是一如既往地可爱
But you, on the other hand are just sexy.
可我看着你 只觉得你性感
And you smell good.
而且那么好闻
But you know what, that's the difference between men and women.
你知道吗 这就是男人和女人的差别
I am able to resist
我有能力抵♥制♥
what might tempt me, but is, in fact
那些虽然很诱惑
a very, very, very bad idea.
却是大错特错的选择
You're bad for me, Jake. Go home.
你不适合我 杰克 回家去
Get up, get up!
起来 起来
Oh, yeah. Yeah? That's the best you got?
好 好 这就是你的理由
Whoops. You're so far beyond whoops.
哎呦 哎呦就省了吧
You've gotta get out of here right... right now!
你现在就出去 马上
Come on. I'm going. Take it down a notch.
快点 这就走 别激动
I will not. If the boys see you here,
我很激动 要是孩子们看到你
their confused little brains are gonna explode.
他们的小脑袋会非常困惑
Oh, my God! What!
天呐 又怎么了
Ssh, it's... It's after 9:00.
嘘 已经九点多了
Whoa, nelly.
我勒个大去
'Morning. Okay.
早上好 好吧
Are you just stopping by?
你是顺路过来吗
You could say that, I guess, uh,
可以这么说 也可以说是
since my partner was an hour late for her shift,
我的搭档迟到了一个小时
she wasn't answering her cell phone,
还不接电♥话♥
but I can see that there's no cause for alarm, now. Yeah.
不过看来没出什么事 对
Not at all.
完全没事
And there is no cause for this, uh, situation
不过呢 今天这个事
to be reported back to anybody, right?
也没必要跟其他人说 对吧
Oh, anything you say, boss.
听你的 老大
Can you give me a lift home so that I could change?
你能载我回家换身衣服吗
Wee-bit curious, don't you think?
你没有一点好奇吗
What?
什么事
What? Delightful!
什么事 你真可爱
A, Laura's mysteriously late.
第一 劳拉出奇地迟到了
B, captain's mysteriously late.
第二 警监出奇地迟到了
C, you are avoiding my eye line.
第三 你在回避我的眼神
No, I'm not.
我并没有
Hey there, you!
你终于来了
Sorry, it was a perfect storm.
抱歉 乱成一团
Overslept, the boys couldn't find their stuff,
睡过头 孩子们的东西找不到
no gas, bridge traffic.
车没油了 大桥堵车
Ah, you're late? Didn't notice.
你迟到了吗 根本没注意到
So, wasn't someone trying to track down nerd girl?
有没有人去追查那个眼镜妹
Oh, we sent Meredith.
梅雷迪思去了
Oh, good call. Meredith speaks nerd.
安排得很好 梅雷迪思能与书呆子交流
Ally, we know about the disciplinary hearing.
艾莉 我们得知了惩戒听证会的事
What happened between you and Miguel?
你和米格尔之间发生了什么
Nothing.
什么都没发生
Then what was the hearing about?
那么听证会是关于何事
This can be just between us.
我不会告诉其他人
Look, I know what high
我很理解你
school can be like if you're not a rah-rah,
如果不够合群 不够漂亮
cookie cutter, popular girl. I was an outsider.
高中生活会是什么样 我以前也不受欢迎
Being into manga and DND did not exactly make me prom queen.
喜欢漫画和游戏 所以很没有人缘
So, I know what boys can be like.
我知道男生们会怎么对你
And girls.
还有女生们
Absolutely.
当然了
Is it something a girl did?
是女生对你做了什么吗
I got a bunch of texts, dirty ones.
我收到一堆短♥信♥ 下流的短♥信♥
There were photos of boys'... Mmm. Roger that.
里面有男生们的... 我明白
Uh, anyway the messages said that they were from Miguel
短♥信♥里说是米格尔发来的
which is weird because he was nice.
这很奇怪 因为他是个好人
I showed my guidance counselor and it became this whole thing.
我给指导老师看之后事情就演变成这样了
But Miguel ended up proving he didn't do it.
但米格尔最终证明不是他发的
How'd he do that?
他如何证明的
Oh, as you detectives might say he had
就像你们警探的用语
physical evidence that was inconsistent with the photos.
他有物证与照片不一致
His junk didn't match.
他下面长得不一样
Yeah.
对
So, you didn't try to exact revenge?
所以你并没有试图报复
Of course not. In a way we were both victims.
当然没有 某种程度上我们都是受害者
They ever figure out who's really behind this?
他们查清幕后黑手是谁了吗
Like you said, they like to gang up on the outsider.
你也说了 他们比较排斥不合群人士
I can't prove it but I bet it was someone trying
我没办法证明 不过肯定是有人
to mess with my head before mid-terms.
想趁期中考试之前扰乱我的思维
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表