剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Thanks, guys. Two "Ts" when you spell it, okay?
-GU 两个T -你好啊
- G-U, double T... Yeah. - Hi.
-斯蒂夫·古滕伯格 -你好
- Steve Guttenberg. - Hi.
我是劳拉·戴蒙德警探
I'm Detective Laura Diamond.
我成为执法人员
You know, the Police Academy
是受警校电影启发的
movies inspired me to go into law enforcement.
-真的吗 -假的
- Really? - No.
但我确实是警♥察♥
But, uh, I am a cop
正在侦查一起案件 我需要你带我进去
on a job and I need you to walk me inside.
给我看看你的警徽
Let me see your badge.
摸我胸
Feel my boob.
-不好意思 你说什么 -摸我胸
- I'm sorry, what? - Feel my boob.
我的警徽在文胸里放着
My badge is in my bra.
-好吧 -另一个
- Okay. - The other boob.
通常我得请人喝几杯才能上到二垒呢
Oh, it usually takes me a couple of drinks to get to second base.
这是我的私人保镖
Okay, this is my private security.
都退后
All right, back off!
不许有直接目光接触
No direct eye contact!
你的枪放在哪儿
So, where do you keep your gun?
别得寸进尺
Don't push it.
打扰一下 纽约警署
Excuse me, NYPD.
你好
Oh, hey.
拿去吧 你比我更需要喝一杯
Here you go, man. You deserve this more than me.
-谢了 -你能带我去储藏室吗
- Thanks. - Hey, look, can you show me to the storage room?
没问题 你要找什么
Yeah, sure, what do you need?
我要找一部被淘汰的影片
Okay, I'm looking for a copy of a rejected movie.
被放在储藏室了吧
That's where it'll be, right?
没错 和上万部被淘汰影片放在一起
Yup, alongside about 10,000 of its loser friends.
你先搜查这个房♥间 如果里面没有
You can start in this room here. If it's not in there,
我还有两个房♥间供你搜查
I got two other rooms you can check.
干杯
Bottoms up.
干杯
Cheers.
毒理检测结果出来了
The tox screen is back.
拉克尔体内的药物是阿昔洛韦和异维甲酸
The only drugs in Raquel's system were Lovirax and Accutane
用来治唇疱疹和青春痘的
for cold sores and pimples.
舞会前常用药啊
Common pre-prom cocktail.
所以KC以为拉克尔在嗑药是错的
So, KC was wrong about Raquel using drugs,
但我是对的
but I was right.
《舞会谋杀》
Prom Murder.
包装盒上写的片长是1小时31分钟
Says right on the case an hour and 31 minutes.
整整长了两分钟
A full two minutes longer.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
现在我们要做的就是
So, now all we have to do is just
同步播放 找出缺少的那两分钟
sync them up and find the two minutes we haven't seen.
好戏开始咯
Show time.
伊森·斯金纳 不好意思
Ethan Skinner, excuse me.
我能跟你聊聊
Can I speak to you about
你高中女友的谋杀案吗
the murder of your high school girlfriend?
我真是受够你们这群爱报道悲剧的家伙了
I'm sick of you people trying to glamorize a tragedy.
放尊重点吧
Have some respect.
琳恩 快上车
Leanne, get in the car.
这段告诉咱们什么
Did that tell us anything we don't know?
杀死拉克尔的凶手
Just who killed Raquel.
倒回去
Go back.
放慢 别这么慢啊
Now slow it down. Not that slow. Just...
你不能连我的遥控技术都指挥啊
You can't backseat drive my remote technique.
咱俩早都不是夫妻了
We're not married anymore.
-就是这儿 暂停 -放尊重点吧
- Okay, there. Stop. - Have some respect.
你看到伊森那时的表情有多愤怒了吗
You see how mad Ethan looks right there?
他意识到镜头捕捉到了什么
He just realized that the camera caught something.
能证明他是凶手的东西
Something that would give him away as a killer.
暂停 好 放大
Stop. Okay, now zoom in.
再放大 放大
More. More.
这里可能看不太清楚
Okay, it's a little hard to see here,
但拉克尔的朋友
but Raquel's friends would
在大屏幕上很容易就能看到
have easily spotted that on the big screen.
拉克尔自♥制♥的舞会耳环
Raquel's handmade prom earrings
被伊森的妻子戴着
on Ethan's wife.
没错 是我的
Yes! These are mine!
三个月前左右从家中被偷走
They were stolen from our house about three months ago.
很高兴我们能帮你找到
Well, I am so glad we recovered them.
它们真独特 你从哪里买♥♥的呀
They really are unique, where did you get them?
说来很好笑呢
It's a funny story, actually.
去年我叠洗好的衣服的时候
So, last year I was putting away the laundry
突发奇想去收拾我丈夫装袜子的抽屉
and I got this wild hair to reorganize my husband's sock drawer.
就发现了这对耳环 藏在最里面
And there they were, hidden way in the back.
有趣的故事
Oh, that is a funny story.
还没完呢
It gets better.
当时还有两周才到我的生日
We're still two weeks from my birthday.
你没看见当时他进屋看到
You should have seen the look on his face
我戴着它们时脸上的表情
when he walks in and I'm wearing them.
-肯定很有意思 -可怜的家伙
- I bet. - Poor guy!
我知道我不该
I mean, I know I shouldn't have
破坏他的惊喜 但我真的好喜欢它们
ruined the surprise, but I just loved them so much.
不幸的是我需要你翻阅完每一页
Now, unfortunately I have to make you go through each page
填好所有表格 登记认领
and sign these forms to register a claim
以归还你的财物
to have the property returned to you.
我就让 我们的助理 卡内基先生
I'll just, uh, have our assistant, Mr. Carnegie,
陪你填完这些表格 好吗
stay with you while you fill all these out, okay?
他妻子确认了
The wife confirmed
拉克尔的耳环出现在奥利弗的口袋前
that before Raquel's earrings wound up in Oliver's pocket,
它们藏在伊森的抽屉里
they were hidden away in Ethan's drawer.
站得住脚了
Well, that's good enough for me.
-我让劳拉和比利去带他回来 -好的
- I'll have Laura and Billy pick him up. - Okay.
F到I 菜鸟 你给错她表格了
"F" to the "I", newbie, you gave earring-girl the wrong form.
她只需要A210表格
She only needed the A-210.
不不不 麦克斯 我是为了拖住她
No, no, no, Max, I was trying to stall her!
-这是个计谋 -不要随便用计谋
- I was doing a thang! - You don't do thangs!
我记下了
Well, I am learning.
琳恩不是被捕所以我不能没收手♥机♥
Leanne wasn't under arrest so I couldn't take her phone,
但我要拖住她免得她
but I wanted to make sure that she was too occupied
-联♥系♥她丈夫 -好吧
- to call her husband. - Oh! Okay.
-我去找劳拉补救 好吗 -好
- Um, I'll get Laura, she'll fix it, right? - Right.
我刚打给我丈夫告诉他这个好消息
I just called my husband to give him the good news.
是吗 他怎么说
Oh, did you? What did he say?
转到语♥音♥信箱了 我忘了他电♥话♥关机
It went straight to voicemail, I forgot his phone was off.
-遗憾啊 -所以我直接发了个彩信
- Bummer. - But I texted him a picture instead.
他一开机 就能看到耳环在我这里
As soon as he turns it on, he'll see me with the earrings.
抱歉 你为什么事先知道你丈夫
Excuse me. You knew that your husband's phone was off,
-关手♥机♥ -他去和一个烦人的记者
- any particular reason? - He's doing some interview
做采访了
with some obsessed reporter.
总之 谢谢你们帮我找到耳环
Anyway, thanks for finding these.
得在伊森开机前找到他
Gotta find Ethan before he turns his phone on.
我们知道他和KC在一起
We know that he's with KC.
任何地方都有可能
That could be anywhere.
她在城里到处做这周的专访
She was all over the city interviewing this week.
我可以把范围从任何地方
I can narrow it down from anywhere
缩小到
to...
KC的公♥寓♥
KC's apartment.
我"不慎"把托马斯的定位装置掉在KC包里
I "Accidentally" dropped Thomas' fob into KC's bag.
我知道她还会继续探听
I knew that she would snoop again.
那样她会使自己陷入危险
And I knew that she would get herself into danger.
这对我们来说都不容易
It was hard on all of us.
她在直播采访内容
She's livestreaming the interview!
我就知道
I was right!
KC单独和一个连环杀手在一起
KC is alone with a serial murderer.
-你和比利一起过去 -好的
- You and Billy get over there. - Okay.
要快
And hurry!
否则KC就要成为他的下一个受害者了
Otherwise KC could be his next victim.
我们还有七分钟到 劳拉 该你了
We're seven minutes out, Laura, do your thing.
我是KC·莫斯 跟今天的嘉宾伊森·斯金纳
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表