剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
this is very advanced, you wouldn't understand.
很高级 你不会懂的
Legendary!
传奇
Does that guy have a wolf head?
那家伙是长了个狼头吗
Oh, Overlord.
领主
Okay, try to see if you can get somebody to track his gamer I.D.
你去找人追查他的玩家账号♥
I'm gonna teach this guy some manners.
我要给这家伙一点颜色瞧瞧
It's gamer tag.
那叫玩家昵称
Can't you just shoot him or something?
你就不能直接开枪打他吗
This guy's too good, he's got moves I've never seen before.
这家伙太厉害了 他的动作我见都没见过
Maybe if you had moves of your own...
如果你也有自己动作的话...
What? Ugh! Come on! Okay, use the wall of fire.
什么 快用火墙啊
What? It's controlaltshift, just do it.
什么 按住ctrlaltshift键 照我说的做
Nice! Wow.
漂亮
Wait. Where'd he go? Oh, we lost him. Crap.
等等 他去哪儿了 他跑了 妈的
Okay, go to that rock. Mmmhmm.
好 去那块石头那儿 好
It's an Easter egg. It unlocks the circle spell.
那是复活节蛋 能解开圆环魔法
All right.
好的
You know what? There is no gamer ex-boyfriend, is there?
你之前说的游戏迷男友不存在吧
You're the expert. What?
你才是专家 什么
Mmmhmm. No...
没错吧 才不是
Yeah.
就是
Okay, kick-kick-flame combo will unlock the dragon fire.
踢踢火可以解开龙炎
Okay, listen. We're trying to catch a murderer here.
听着 我们正在捉拿凶手
If you have some secret ninja gamer skill,
如果你有什么隐藏的忍♥者神技
let your freak flag fly.
赶紧秀出来吧
Move.
让开
Legendary!
传奇
Wow. And you were keeping your superpowers hidden why?
你为什么要隐藏自己的超能力呢
Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to be
你知不知道作为一个年轻女警探
taken seriously as a young female detective?
别人一般都不会对我有想法
And if they figured out I was a hardcore gamer? Huh.
要是他们再发现我是个专业玩家
You better keep this between us, Soto,
你最好别到处乱说 索托
or I will kick your ass in real life.
否则我就真的要揍你了
Easy with the crazy. Play the game. I'll keep your secret.
放松 好好玩游戏 我会保密的
Nice!
漂亮
Okay, Caitlin, what music did you need to face?
凯特琳 你要承担的是什么后果
Caitlin's practice test for the bar exam.
凯特琳律师资格考试的模拟测试
She never got higher than 50%.
她分数从没过半
Whoa! Heather was right.
海瑟说得没错
She bombed the LSATs, SATs.
她的法学院入学考试和高考都考砸了
Caitlin was not good at taking tests.
凯特琳不太擅长考试
I'm amazed she passed the bar at all.
我很惊讶她通过了律考
You find anything?
有什么发现吗
No, nothing yet.
还没有
Oh, bingo!
找到了
No one can leave a box of Gold Fancies uneaten.
没有人可以忍♥住放着一盒金梵希不吃
I remember I ate these when I was pregnant.
我记得我怀孕的时候吃过这个
I don't remember you ever not eating them.
你什么时候不吃这个
Okay, Caitlin, where are your secrets hidden?
凯特琳 你的秘密到底藏在哪里
Secrets.
秘密
Sub rosa.
sub rosa
She meant it literally, under the rose.
她说的是字面意思 玫瑰之下
Caitlin's I.D. with Heather's photograph?
凯特琳的驾照 却是海瑟的照片
Blackmail, anyone?
有人勒索
Let's go talk to the BFF.
我们去跟那位好友谈谈吧
Oh, my God.
我的天
I don't think we're gonna get anything out of Heather.
看来从海瑟这里什么也问不出来了
Anything useful in Heather's bag?
海瑟的包里有什么有用的线索吗
Wallet, credit cards, the usual, but...
钱包 信♥用♥卡♥ 都是常用的东西 但是
Saturday crossword done in Sharpie.
还有《行家报》周六的填字游戏
Oh, she was smart, huh?
她很聪明啊
Caitlin bombed her SATs, LSATs, all of her prep tests,
凯特琳所有的考试都搞砸了
so how did she pass the bar exam?
那她是怎么通过律考的
Heather took it for her?
海瑟替她考的吗
Heather said she would do anything for Caitlin.
海瑟说她可以为凯特琳做任何事
Handwriting analysis is in!
笔迹鉴定出结果了
State bar exam sign-in sheet
国家律考的登记表上
had Caitlin's name with Heather's handwriting.
有凯特琳的名字 但却是海瑟的笔迹
Let's see what it gets us.
我们来整理一下吧
Heather helped Caitlin cheat, she ended up dead.
海瑟帮凯特琳作弊 最后死了
So she must've known about blackmail...
所以她肯定知道勒索的事
Is that why she didn't say anything?
所以她才什么都没说吗
Probably worried about being disbarred,
也许是担心被吊销律师执照
maybe even implicated in the murder.
也许还牵涉到谋杀案
That's a good theory, but it doesn't leave us any suspects.
想法不错 但我们连个嫌疑人都没有
Any leads on the Overlord?
领主那边进展如何
Uh, yeah, we're zeroing in on his exact location.
我们正在排查他的准确位置
I just needed a little strawberry whipped boost.
我只是需要来杯草莓汁提提神
Where's Meredith? Taking notes.
梅雷迪思哪去了 记笔记呢
There you go.
你的果汁
Ah, check this out.
你瞧
His gamer stats show ridiculously fast ping time.
玩家统计结果显示他的网络反馈时间快得吓人
Which means he's not too far from the server.
说明他肯定离服务器不远
Which is in... Queens.
那就是皇后区了
Nice work, level 12.
干得好 十二级战力渣
I'll get the team ready.
我去通知突击队做好准备
So, once we trace his signal, we have an exact address?
只要找到他的信♥号♥♥ 就能获取准确地址了吗
Normally, yes. But he's got a massive firewall.
通常情况是的 但他的防火墙异常牢固
There's no way we're breaking in.
简直没法破解
Unless, we get him to break into us.
除非 让他突破我们的防火墙
Yeah, if he hacks into our system,
如果他黑进我们的系统
we can probably get a trace on him.
没准可以反过来追踪到他
How do we get him to hack us?
那要怎么做
We need to pique his interest.
我们得引起他的兴趣
Hey! By blowing my ass up?
不是吧 把我炸飞来引诱他吗
You had 4% health, it was a mercy killing.
你只剩4%的血了 杀你是可怜你
If we're gonna lure this guy in, we need better bait.
想骗领主上钩 需要更大的诱饵
Meet my avatar.
见过我的角色
Foxy99.
Foxy99
You're a level 40 Paladin?
你有只四十级的游侠吗
Level 40.
四十级哦
Oh, we've got something.
有消息了
We've got him.
他上钩了
I want to watch you. Turn on your camera.
我想看你 把摄像头打开
Ugh, not good. Not good.
不好了 不好了
Stall him.
拖住他
Why don't you turn it on for me?
不如打开你的让我看看你
What? We gotta sell this place as not a police station.
你干嘛 我们得把这里摆得不像警局
Okay, well hurry.
好吧 赶紧的
Our firewall will slow him down, but not for long.
咱们的防火墙能拖住他 但拖不久
All right, all right.
好的 马上
Oh, no. He really thinks I work at a bank.
不是吧 他真以为我在银行工作
Too big for you to handle?
防火墙太棒你黑不了么
Max is gonna be pissed.
麦克斯会发飙的
Go! Go! Go!
快快快
Okay.
好了
All right.
好了
Mmm, you're hot.
长得很不错
One Direction, seriously?
你竟然喜欢小破团单向乐队
One D. It's my thing.
最爱他们了
Let's play. Follow me.
玩游戏吧 跟我来
Police! Don't move!
警♥察♥ 不许动
You win!
你胜利了
Put your hands in the air!
举起双手
Turn around.
转过来
Turn around!
转过来
Game over.
游戏结束
And my alarm sensors, and my security cam feed are blowing up.
我的报♥警♥传感器和监控摄像都被爆了
It's the cops busting down my door.
警♥察♥冲进了我家
Not exactly a 15-year-old geek.
可不像个十五岁的游戏狂啊
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表