剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
不再是了 小白脸
Not anymore, lover boy.
这就是你说的干净简洁
There goes clean and simple.
拜托了 兄弟 把钱给他就是了
Come on, man. Just hand over the cash.
再给你最后的机会
Last chance.
按他说的做吧 只是钱而已
Just do what he says, it is only money.
不 我花了两年才攒到的
No, I spent two years saving this.
我会杀了你
I'll kill you!
纽约警局 不许动
NYPD. Freeze!
结束了 放下你的枪
It's over! Put your guns down.
我会杀了他 我说真的
I'll kill him, I mean it!
到此为止 把枪放下
It's over, drop the guns!
-该死 我们应该进去的 -交给我
- Damn, we should be in there. - I got it.
-交给你 -没错
- You got it? - Yep.
坐稳了
Buckle up!
-不许动 -把手举到头顶
- Stay right there! - Put your hands above your head!
转过去 把手背在背上 别动
Turn around! Put your hands behind your back. Do not move.
先生们女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
隆重向你们介绍钻石区打劫团伙
may I introduce the Diamond District robbery crew.
去你的 死警♥察♥
Screw you, cop.
电影《虎豹小霸王》
讲述两名劫富济贫的盗贼的故事
别紧张 布奇·卡西迪
Take it easy, Butch Cassidy.
所以 你一定就是太阳舞小子
And so, that means you the Sundance...
吉莉安
Jillian?
扎克的女朋友
Zach's girlfriend?
可能也是杀害他的凶手
And maybe his killer.
你知不知道你刚刚撞坏的是一扇
You do realize you just drove through
价值一万二的窗子
a $12,000 window?
我们是警♥察♥嘛 有保险的
We're the police. We have insurance.
再说了 梅雷迪思的表情可是无价之宝
Besides, the look on Meredith's face? Priceless.
好了 现在抢劫案告一段落
Well, we can close the books on the robberies,
但谋杀案还未破案
but now we have a murder to solve.
有可能是你抓到的其中一个珠宝劫匪
Odds are it was one of your two jewel thieves
杀害了扎克
that murdered Zach.
我赌是DB杀的
My money's on D.B.
扎克离开后吉莉安还在派对上
Jillian was still at the rave after Zach left.
我猜是DB给扎克发短♥信♥引他出来
I bet that D.B. texted Zach to lure him outside.
我查看了他们的私有物收据
I vouchered their personal items.
他有部智能手♥机♥ 并没有临时手♥机♥
He had a smart phone. He didn't have a burner.
你也可以买♥♥部智能手♥机♥ 付现即走
You can still unlock a smartphone and pay as you go.
即使是罪犯也不想随身带着个破翻盖手♥机♥
Even criminals don't wanna carry around a broke-ass flip phone.
你一定是和梅雷迪思一起待太久了
You have been spending way too much time with Meredith.
假设就是这部手♥机♥
Let's say it was the right phone,
我们还是需要搜查令才能调查
we're still gonna need a warrant to search it.
去申请啊 我们刚抓到他们
So, get one. I mean, we just busted them
持械抢劫
for armed robbery.
要申请的是扎克·希尔凶杀案的搜查令
The search warrant's for Zach Hill's homicide,
在表面上看来与此案毫不相干
which on the face of it is a totally unrelated crime.
毫不相干 拜托
Unrelated! Come on!
我们知道是有联♥系♥的
We know that there's a connection,
可是不能拿哪位法官大人
but I can't roll the dice in case we get some judge
认为我们没有合理根据来赌
who doesn't think we have probable cause.
好单纯
Boy scout.
好吧 你要合理根据
All right, if you need probable cause,
我们就离间他们中的一个
we're gonna have to flip one of them.
然后各种脏料肯定猛爆
Then all the dirty laundry will come spilling out.
老掉牙的手段了
Oldest trick in the book.
这招也能用在孩子身上
Not bad parenting, either.
不懂你啥意思
I don't follow.
你发现消防局的T恤后
Well, you must have grilled the boys
肯定审问了孩子们
when you found the fire department t-shirts.
谁先招的 哈利森还是尼克拉斯
Who cracked first? Harrison or Nicholas?
你 本来是猜测而已
You. It was just a hunch.
安吉拉这事 可能是我反应过度了
About Angela, I may have overreacted.
你咋改主意了呢
What changed your mind?
对杰克和安吉拉的事 要放宽心
The whole Jake Angela thing, I'd cut them some slack.
待在善良的人身边孩子总能受益
Kids benefit from being around good people,
无论对方是谁
whoever they are.
没啥啊
Nothing in particular.
不过你带去给孩子们看的姑娘
But if you had to introduce the boys to a woman,
火警辣妹还不算最糟的
you could do worse than the fire hottie.
没想到你会这么叫她
I can't believe you just called her that.
我这人就这么出其不意
Well, I'm full of surprises.
你等着看我给那帮
Wait until you see what
富家子弟抢劫团伙留着大招呢
I have in store for the rich kids' robbery crew.
是吗 你还有招呢
Yeah? You got something up your sleeve?
可能啊
Maybe.
我怎么就不觉得意外呢
Why am I not surprised?
不过那只是以防万一
Yeah, but that's just in case.
先让梅雷迪思和弗兰基陪他们玩玩
First let Meredith and Frankie take a run at them.
我没杀扎克
I didn't kill Zach.
可你确实持械抢劫了
But you're deep into armed robbery.
一个十位数身家的人
How does someone worth 10 figures
怎么跑去暴♥力♥犯罪了呢
end up in violent crime?
冲动
It's a rush.
海♥洛♥因♥也是
So is heroin.
刚开始就是个蠢主意
It was just a dumb idea at first,
我在巴尼百货顺手偷些围巾和包包
I'd steal scarves and purses, whatever I could grab from Barneys.
顺手牵羊跟珠宝抢劫可差得远了
Shoplifting's a long way from jewelry heists.
是DB促成的
That's where D.B. came in.
我没什么说的
I've got nothing to say.
反正我有的是时间
I've got all the time in the world.
我说真的 我没别的地方可去
No, seriously. I have no place else to be.
-一直都是 -那今晚我们就这么干坐着吧
- Ever. - Then I guess we sit here all night.
好玩
Fun.
大学毕业以后还没熬过通宵
I haven't pulled an all-nighter since college,
你的前科档案
and your rap sheet looks a lot
比海洋生物学课本有趣多了
more interesting than a marine biology textbook.
非法入侵 拒捕
Breaking and entering, evading arrest.
-攻击 -从没被定过罪
- Assault. - Never convicted.
那第一次就交到这吧
Oh, wow! Then this will be your first.
这得多兴奋啊
That's gotta be exciting.
第一次蹲牢房♥ 第一次穿囚服
Going to prison for the first time, getting your first jumpsuit.
第一个狱友 大冒险啊
First cellmate. What an adventure!
或者
Or maybe
你帮我找出杀扎克的凶手
you help me find Zach's killer,
持械抢劫这事我就帮你跟地检说点好话
and I put in a good word with the DA on the armed robbery charge.
我什么都不知道怎么帮你
How am I supposed to help you if I don't know anything?
好吧
Fine.
那就这样
Be that way.
你就期望着你朋友嘴也这么严吧
I sure hope your friend keeps her mouth shut.
别让她把扎克的死推到你头上
Wouldn't want her to pin Zach's murder on you.
我们在狂欢派对上认识扎克
We met Zach at a rave.
他人挺好的 就是极度想发财
He was cute but desperate to live large.
然后那个疯王八羔子DB
And when D.B. found out that Zach worked in the Diamond District
知道扎克在钻石区工作后
that crazy son of a bitch
就计划去那里抢劫
came up with a plan to rob those places.
可...
But...
你男友被杀死后
Even after your boyfriend was killed...
你还去干一票
You still pulled one more job?
我不想干的 可是DB说
I tried to call it off, but D.B.
我要是不想干
said if I tried to get out of it,
他会让我后悔的
he would make me regret it.
我谁都没威胁
I didn't threaten anyone,
我就是让她依计划行事
I just told her to stick to the damn plan.
依计划行事 否则呢
Stick to the plan or else what?
否则也没事
Or else nothing. Look,
这事完全本末倒置了 我们是受害者
this whole thing is upside down, we're the victims.
闯进珠宝店 像疯了的兔八哥
You didn't look like a victim when you busted into the store
挥舞枪♥支♥ 没有受害者的样儿
waving your gun like a frickin' Looney Tune.
整个主意都是扎克出的
The whole thing was Zach's idea,
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表