剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
NYPD coming through.
纽约警♥察♥来了
NYPD.
纽约警♥察♥
What will it be, detective?
你要点什么 警探
How about another helping of what I had before?
重续我之前的盛宴好吗
I wish...
我倒想...
But thanks to you, I think I'm going to be here a while.
拜你所赐 恐怕一时半会没机会了
Can I rain-check?
能改期重续吗
Deal.
成交
I have a little something
期间我帮你准备了
that will tide you over in the meantime.
消磨时间的美食
On the house.
免费
Yummy.
好吃
Are you done here? Yup.
工作结束了吗 对
Carmen's on the way to the precinct.
卡门在去警局的路上
Good. Because you
很好 因为你
are coming to my place.
要来我家
Really?
真的吗
And why would I be doing that?
我去干嘛
We are going to paint my kitchen
我们要粉刷厨房♥
and watch season four of Downton Abbey.
然后一起看《唐顿庄园》第四季
Oh, no, no, no, no, no...
不不不
See, Laura told me she called off the bet.
劳拉说了 赌注取消了
Not for you she didn't.
她可没取消你我之间的赌约
Oh, Meredith, come on, let's be reasonable here.
梅雷迪思 拜托 讲点理吧
Let's go. Lady Mary awaits.
我们走 玛丽小姐在等着呢
Okay, anything but that.
好吧 除了这个都可以
Come on...
得了吧...
Congrats on closing the case.
恭喜成功结案
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, I've been thinking about what you said.
我考虑过你说的话了
And you're right.
你是对的
There are no quick fixes, no magic pizzas,
没有快速和好大♥法♥ 也没有魔法比萨
to solve our problems.
能解决我们的问题
I need to work on myself, before I can even
在我对你开口 争取第二次机会之前
consider asking you to give me a second chance.
我应该更加努力改变自己
Until then...
在那之前...
...you deserve a little privacy.
你理应有自己的隐私
Your spare key.
你的备用钥匙
Really? I mean, what if there's an emergency?
真的吗 万一有急事呢
We're cops.
我们是警♥察♥
We'll figure it out.
总会有办法的
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表