剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
And I'm certainly not a murderer.
我绝对不是凶手
This guy's messing with her head. I'm pulling her out.
这人在扰乱她的思绪 我要让她出来
Don't. Devlin's gonna lawyer up
别 德夫林完全可以
as soon as he can get his iPhone out of his Prada pants.
从普拉达裤子里掏出手♥机♥ 叫律师过来谈
The only reason the guy's
他之所以还在说话
still talking is because he wants to be with her.
是因为他想和她在一起
Just trust Laura.
相信劳拉吧
If anyone can break Devlin, she can.
只有她可以搞定德夫林
We just need to give her some ammunition.
我们只管支援她就好了
I don't believe for a second
我不认为这家伙
this guy forgot to mention he had a boat.
是忘了提到他有艘船
Get Meredith and Frankie over there and search every inch.
让梅雷迪思和弗兰基去进行地毯式搜索
Copy that.
收到
You ain't the first ladies to pay a call.
你不是第一个来问的小妞了
There's girls coming to see the doc all the time.
有一个女的经常来找医生
Like this one? Yup. Not my type.
是这个吗 是的 但不是我的菜
But the other night, there was this tall, blond drink of water.
但有一晚 有一个高个金发美女
She had a serious pair of U-boats in harbor,
她有一对傲人的双峰[有两艘大船]
if you catch my drift.
你们懂我的意思
Thank you.
谢了
Whoa! Vodka, Champagne,
伏特加 香槟
gourmet canned goods up the wazoo.
高级罐装食品
Either Dr. D is a doomsday prepper,
德医生要不是在为世界末日做储备
or he's ready for more than a three hour tour.
就是为超过三小时的旅程做准备
The course is set for Cuba, which,
路线是设在去古巴
last I checked, is still non-extradition.
我记得那里应该是没有引渡条款的
Devlin's looking more guilty by the minute.
现在德夫林的嫌疑更大了
I feel so bad for Laura.
真为劳拉难过
True that. It's a real head-wrecker, running into your ex
没错 再次和前男友偶遇发现他还是那么帅
and seeing that he's still hot,
富得流油 还是个谋杀案的嫌疑人
filthy rich, and a murder suspect.
这种感觉真是太糟糕了
If Devlin's the killer,
如果德夫林是凶手
Laura's involvement could be a problem at trial.
劳拉的介入可能会为庭审带来一些麻烦
Laura's a pro.
劳拉很专业的
She locked up her old captain without a second thought.
她之前眼睛都不眨就把上司抓了起来
She'll collar Devlin if it comes to that.
如果真的是德夫林 她绝不会念旧
Looks like it just did.
看起来你的猜想成真了
Your knife is a match for the murder weapon.
你找到的刀子与凶器吻合
Emma Baker's blood and DNA. No fingerprints, though.
上面有爱玛·贝克的血和DNA 不过没有指纹
Makes sense. The doctor had easy access to latex gloves.
说得通 他是医生可以拿到医用手套
It means motive and opportunity.
这就是杀人动机和作案机会
We got him. It's time to arrest Devlin.
就是他 该去逮捕德夫林了
I can't believe it. Don't blame yourself.
我真是不敢相信 不要自责
He played you, Laura. He's a bad guy.
他玩弄了你 劳拉 他是个坏人
Emma told Swami Sanjay getting
爱玛和贤者桑杰说
married in a thunderstorm was a bad omen.
在雷雨天结婚不是个好兆头
Guess she was right.
我想她说得对
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 怎么回事
The DNA on the knife is Emma's.
刀子上有爱玛的DNA
Somebody's framing me.
有人陷害我
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
One of the ex-cons, or the Pilates guy.
某个前科犯 某个做普拉提的
What about the phony Swami?
那个假冒的贤者呢
You sure did point out a lot of suspects to distract me.
你的确为了扰乱我的调查指出了很多嫌犯
From the real killer.
掩饰了凶手的真实身份
You.
就是你
My God, you really think I did it? Yup.
天呐 你真的认为是我♥干♥的 没错
Laura...
劳拉
Listen to me. I was a lousy husband,
听我说 我的确是个糟糕的丈夫
and it was an ugly divorce,
离婚时的确撕破了脸
but there's no reason for me to have hurt Emma.
但我没理由伤害爱玛
Except a lifetime of alimony.
可你要付她一辈子的赡养费
You wanted off the financial hamster wheel.
你想摆脱这个经济上的重担
There is no one else, Andrew.
没有别人了 安德鲁
There has to be, because I didn't do this! I didn't kill Emma!
肯定有 因为不是我♥干♥的 我没有杀爱玛
What... I can't... What do I have to do to convince you?
什么 我...我该怎么让你相信我
No! You can't convince me.
不 你没法让我相信你
This isn't about me. Yes, it is.
这件事跟我没关系 有关系
I wouldn't be in this mess if I had married the right woman.
如果当初娶对了人 我就不会惹上这些麻烦
That's not my problem.
那不是我的问题
The thunderstorm on your wedding day should have tipped you off.
你结婚那天是雷雨天 本应让你有所警醒
What are you talking about? I got married in South Beach.
你在说什么 我是在南滩结婚的
It was 80 degrees and sunny.
那天有26度 艳阳高照呢
What?
什么
Emma got married again. No.
爱玛再婚了 不
If she had, I'd have stopped paying alimony right away.
如果她再婚了 我会马上停止支付赡养费
Which is why she kept it secret from you.
所以她才不告诉你
But someone knew.
但是有人知道
Her killer.
也就是凶手
This is incredible.
太难以置信了
We'll be able to buy those new ovens after all.
这样我们就能买♥♥得起那些新烤箱了
Just what Emma would have wanted.
就像爱玛希望的那样
What the hell is going on here?
到底怎么回事
Hey, it's Emma's sister Connie!
这是爱玛的妹妹康妮
Tax sale, for charity. Oh, that's a really special one.
慈善拍卖♥♥ 那个真的很特别
Um, $20.
20元吧
That is a signed Warhol silkscreen.
这可是沃霍尔签名的丝质画
Okay, $40.
那好吧 40
Uh, Big Happy, can you help her carry that out, please?
快乐多 你能帮她搬一下吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
I'm her sister. Everything here is mine.
我是她妹妹 这的一切都是我的
Actually, Emma's will left everything to Heart of the Hood.
其实爱玛的遗嘱是把一切留给胡德之心
No, everything is supposed to go to me.
不 一切本该是我的
Um... Excuse me, everyone.
停一下 各位
We need some more room to bring in new inventory.
我们需要点空间来摆放新的拍卖♥♥品
So, if you would just give us a few minutes,
劳驾各位给我们几分钟时间
we'll have more bargains for everyone.
我们将提供更多优♥惠♥
I am so sorry you're upset,
很遗憾你这么生气
but at least you have your memories of Emma to comfort you.
但至少你有爱玛的回忆来安抚你
Like that weekend that you spent together over New Year's.
就像你们一起在跨年过的周末一样
Did you do anything special? Nothing comes to mind.
你们有做什么特殊的事吗 没什么吧
Really?
是吗
Because on New Year's Eve, Emma married Clay Carruthers,
因为在跨年夜 爱玛嫁给了克莱·卡拉瑟斯
a hotel bartender that she had met that night.
就是那晚上你们遇到的酒保
And you were the witness.
你是见证人
You signed the marriage certificate.
一起签署的结婚证书
There was a rare thunderstorm
同一个晚上 拉斯维加斯
in Vegas that very same night. Ring a bell?
遇到了罕见的雷暴雨 记起来了吗
That was just a drunken mistake.
那只是醉后犯错
She had it annulled the next day.
第二天她压根就不记得了
I'm aware.
我懂
But it still would have voided
但如果德夫林发现了
her divorce settlement if Devlin had found out.
她的离婚协议仍然会失效
So you blackmailed her.
所以你勒索了她
She gave you 10 grand a week, until she ran out of money.
她每周给你一万 直到她自己也没钱了
And then your ride on the gravy train came to an end.
而你不劳而获的收入终于走到了尽头
So you killed her, thinking that you would inherit her estate.
所以你杀了她 以为可以继承她的房♥产
I was in Vegas when her body was found.
她尸体被发现那天我在拉斯维加斯呢
But not the night before.
但前一晚你不在
You mentioned your taste in movies to my colleagues.
你跟我同事说过你看的电影
I was watching Iron Man 3 on the flight...
我在飞机上看《钢铁侠3》...
The airline said that Iron Man 3 only plays on westbound flights.
航♥空♥公♥司♥说只有西行的航♥班♥才放《钢铁侠3》
JFK to Vegas. So you saw it on your way home,
从肯尼迪机场到拉斯维加斯 所以你看到电影
after the murder.
是杀人后回家途中
We have you on video from the airport security cameras.
机场的监控录像上有你的记录
Oh, and we also have a witness who saw you enter the yacht
还有目击证人看到你进入了那艘船
to plant the murder weapon.
安置了凶器
The other night, there was this tall, blond drink of water.
但有一晚 有一个高个金发美女
She had a serious pair of U-boats in harbor.
她有一对傲人的双峰
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表