剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
That was fast.
真够迅速的
Where? Too depressed for home.
他问约会地址 在家里太压抑
Meet me at my favorite old dive, Halligan's.
在我最喜欢的哈利根酒吧见
Rendezvous at a cop bar?
在警♥察♥聚集的酒吧约会吗
He doesn't know it's a cop bar.
他不知道那里有警♥察♥
He's gonna learn the hard way.
这次肯定让他忘不了
We're going catfishing.
我们去钓鲶鱼吧
Good with that? Yeah.
喝这个可以吗 可以
What can I get ya?
要喝点什么吗
Uh, Scotch, double.
苏格兰威士忌 双倍
Waiting for someone?
在等人吗
Ding ding ding.
猜对了
Do I have to tip you extra for that?
要给你额外的小费吗
What's she look like?
她长什么样
Hundred and 15 pounds, light brown hair,
一百一十五磅 浅棕色头发
cute little nose, sweet, sweet smile.
可爱的小鼻子 笑起来很甜
Oh, Nancy. You must be Duane.
你说的是南希 那你一定是杜安了
Yeah. She had to leave.
她有事先离开了
She...
她
I was supposed to meet her here.
我们说好在这儿见的
Sorry, pal, I see this a lot.
抱歉老兄 这种事我见多了
You're wrong.
你错了
The universe brought us together.
世界让我们相遇
Well maybe the universe got cold feet.
那大概是"世界"临场退缩了
Or maybe Nancy's just not the right woman.
或者说南希并不是那个对的人
She is the right woman.
她就是那个对的人
She's my right woman.
她是我的真命天女
You sound pretty confident about that.
看来你对这段感情挺自信啊
I know better than anyone else.
我比其他人都要了解她
Last joker brought her lilies.
上一个家伙 给她带了百合花
Okay? Nancy doesn't like lilies.
知道么 南希不喜欢百合花
Floral residue. Probably lilies.
花粉残留物 可能是百合花
I hate to tell you this, but, um, Nancy left to see someone else.
我不忍♥告诉你 但她是去见别人了
Who?
谁
She mentioned a guy named Zeke.
她提到一个叫齐克的人
Yeah, that's not happening.
不可能
Uh, I'm pretty sure that's what she said.
我确定她是这么说的
Well, she's not gonna find him.
她找不到他的
I heard that guy took a bullet right between the eyes.
我听说那家伙被一颗子弹正中两眼之间
He's an ex-con, though. What do you expect?
他是个有前科的人 这也不算稀罕事
Shot.
他被枪杀了
How'd you hear that? Nancy told me.
你怎么知道的 南希告诉我的
Nancy's been in custody since last night.
南希从昨晚开始就被拘留了
And she never saw the lilies that Greg Hampson brought to her
她从未见到格雷格·汉普森送她的百合
because she was waiting for him in a coffee shop
因为她在一个咖啡馆等他
for five hours, see?
等了五个小时 明白吗
There's no way for you to know any of this unless you were there.
你根本不可能知道这些 除非你在场
Sorry, Duane, but Nancy did not invite you here tonight.
抱歉杜安 南希今晚没有邀请你到这儿
I did.
邮件是我发的
No! NYPD! Don't move!
不 纽约警局 不准动
Take your hands out of your pockets.
把手从口袋拿出来
Agent Barrington.
巴灵顿警探
How about I take you to dinner?
我带你去吃晚餐怎么样
We don't even have to eat in my car.
我们不用在我车里吃
That would be great but, um, I'm shipping out tonight.
听着很棒 不过我今晚要乘船外出
Oh, uh...cool, when are you back in town?
好吧 你什么时候回来
Not sure, but it was a pleasure working with you.
不一定 不过跟你合作得非常愉快
Ouch! Player just got played.
花♥花♥公♥子♥居然被甩咯
Excuse me? She's just saying, "Shake it off."
啥 她的意思是"都甩掉"
Okay.
好的
Just talked to the babysitter.
我刚刚跟保姆说过了
The birthday girl is en route.
寿星女上路了
Let's roll.
我们快走
We've got to beat her there. Let's roll.
要赶在她前头 快快
Let's roll, let's roll, let's roll!
快快快 快快快
Hello?
有人吗
Surprise!
惊喜
Happy birthday, Mommy!
生日快乐 妈咪
Thank you, sweeties!
谢谢 亲爱的
"Wow," Is right, and just so you know,
喊就对了 跟你说一声
I had nothing to do with this princess party.
这小公主派对跟我半毛钱关系没有
My house is pink!
我家都粉成这样了
Isn't it awesome? Really...great.
有没有很赞 非常...赞
Thank you, Frankie.
谢谢你 弗兰克
And thank you, everyone!
谢谢大家
Happy birthday, Laura.
生日快乐 劳拉
Now, okay, before this party gets rockin',
趁着派对还没闹翻天
I just want to take a minute to
我想先感谢一下
acknowledge the person who helped me plan it all.
帮我策划这一切的这位仁兄
Max Carnegie, couldn't have done it without you, dude.
麦克斯·卡内基 多亏了有你 兄弟
Oh, Max Carnegie.
麦克斯·卡内基
Max, Max, Max!
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯
Just so you know, I totally invited your boyfriend, Tony,
跟你说哦 我真的请了你男友托尼
but he had to work.
但他得工作
It's all right, Frankie.
没事 弗兰克
He gave me his birthday present last night.
他昨晚就把生日礼物交上来了
Ooh! Neat, what did he give you?
这么棒 给你什么礼物了
Uh, what he's been giving me for about a month now.
这个月一直不停给我的那个
Oh, those little brown pastry thingies?
棕色小点心吗
Enjoy the party, Frankie.
好好玩吧 弗兰克
Yes!
好
Who peed in your Cheerios?
怎么一脸丧气
Hi, um, have you met Laura Diamond?
你认不认识劳拉·戴蒙德
She hates pink.
她讨厌粉色
She loathes parties. Don't get me started on games.
憎恶派对 更不用提游戏了
Okay? And then you get
而且你还是在家里
ambushed in your own home and you're all...
被我们搞意外惊喜 可你却...
Happy! I don't understand you!
高兴 我搞不明白你了
I understand you. You sabotaged Frankie's plan.
我能懂你 你蓄意破坏了弗兰克的计划
Right?
对不对
No! Yes, I can't lie to you.
不对 好吧 被你发现了
She's perky and she's sunny and she's odd, and those are my jobs.
她傲气 阳光又古怪 那都是我的活
Max.
麦克斯
You will always be
你永远都是我
my perky, sunny, odd number one.
最傲气 最阳光 最古怪的头号♥宝贝儿
I promise.
我保证
Now go tell Frankie the truth.
快把实话告诉弗兰克
Do I have to?
必须去吗
Why do you always have to be so right?
为什么你总是这么真♥相♥
Yes! All right, come on, come on, come on!
太棒了 加油 加油
Keep that up.
继续
Soto.
索托
Ironic case, huh?
案子真讽刺
Catfish Nancy, she had all those loves from afar,
鲶鱼·南希有那么多网恋对象
but the person who really cared for her
结果最关心她的人
was right in front of her the whole time.
一直都在她身边
Literally right in front of her.
简直是近在咫尺
Yeah. Ironic, right?
对 讽刺吧
Come on! How do you miss that?
不是吧 这球也丢
Just pass the ball.
传球啊倒是
Happy birthday, Pinky.
生日快乐 小粉粉
Are you wearing eyeliner?
你画眼线了
You only wear eyeliner for special occasions.
你只在特殊场合才会画眼线
You knew about this party all along.
你一直都知道今晚会办派对
Yeah, I thought so.
对 我早猜到了
This pink cake is making me feel...
这粉蛋糕让我...
I know that look. Go!
这表情我熟 去吧
So, is uh... Is everything good?
还好吗
With Max and you?
你和麦克斯
Oh, yeah. Turns out it was my initiation.
原来都是我自说自话了
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表