剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Gosh, it was a pretty good plan.
天哪 真是个好计划
Fly back to Vegas before the body is discovered.
在尸体被发现前飞回拉斯维加斯
Devlin calls. Boom! Instant alibi.
德夫林电♥话♥打来 不在场证明有了
Then you come back and you tell us about Devlin,
然后你再回来跟我们说德夫林
the violent ex.
一位暴♥力♥的前夫
Oh, great shoes, by the way.
鞋不错 顺便说一下
What do they make you, 5'11"?
穿上估计就有一米八了吧
Killer heels.
超高跟[杀手高跟鞋]
Literally.
字面意思
Well, Cap...
头...
So, you gonna apologize to Laura?
你准备跟劳拉道歉了吗
For what?
道什么歉
Devlin was our best suspect.
德夫林曾是我们头号♥嫌疑人
Laura didn't think so,
劳拉不觉得
but you weren't trying to hear it from the jump.
但你一直不肯听她说
Question is, why?
问题是 为什么
Okay. So maybe I wanted the guy to be guilty.
好吧 也许我是想把罪名推到他头上
I can't believe that she almost married that jerk.
不敢相信她居然差点嫁了那个混♥蛋♥
I guess bad boys are her kryptonite.
看来男人不坏 劳拉不爱
Yeah, so maybe I should stop being such a Mr. Nice Guy.
对 也许我不应该再当好男人了
Thanks for the advice, buddy.
谢谢你的建议 哥们
That wasn't advice.
没想建议你
Cue the angel choir.
唱诗班唱起来
I found a date. You mean a fake date?
我有约会了 你是说假约会吗
Not so fake. Neither is Swami Sanjay.
没那么假 贤者桑杰也没那么扯淡
He predicted I'd find the perfect man.
他预测到我会找到我的梦中情人
Oh, I know it's going to end in
我知道最后结局肯定是
a horrible heart-crushing scene, a la Miss Saigon,
心碎一地的画面 就像《西贡小姐》
but I'm taking a chance.
但我会尽力一试的
At least until Aunt Mamie's in the ground,
至少梅米姨婆入土之前
and fat Esme's back in Connecticut.
或者胖埃斯梅男友回康奈迪克州
I'm happy for you.
真为你高兴
Speaking of perfect man, how is Laura's dreamy ex?
说到梦中情人 劳拉的梦中前任怎么样
Please, tell me they're back together.
拜托 告诉我他们和好了
Hope you don't mind the house call.
希望你不介意我来"出诊"
No, not at all. Come in.
不介意 请进
Nice place.
地方不错
I got you off the hook for murder.
我帮你洗脱了谋杀的罪名
The least you could do is lose the sarcasm.
你就用讽刺来谢我
No, I mean it. Your home is full of life.
不 我说真的 你家充满了生活了气息
Kind of like the one I thought we'd have together.
很像我曾经的设想 我们的未来
Me too.
我也是
Boys! Boys, no!
孩子们 不可以
No, get upstairs right, right now.
不行 上楼去 马上
Oh, my gosh. Sorry. -
天啊 对不起
Here, let me get Kleenex. Sit down. Put your head down back.
来 我去拿纸巾 坐下 头后仰
I know, I'm a doctor.
我知道 我是医生
Things are not usually this insane around here.
这里平时没这么疯
Who am I kidding? It's always this insane.
我骗谁呢 一只这么疯
Insanity suits you, 'cause you've never looked better.
疯狂适合你 你美出新高度了
Andrew, you're off the hook.
安德鲁 你已经没有嫌疑了
You don't need to smooth talk me anymore. I'm not.
不用跟我说好话 我没有
The last few days made
这几天让我意识到
me realize what a mess I've made of my life.
自己把日子过得多糟糕
I need to make some changes.
我需要做出改变
Like what?
比如什么
Getting back to being a doctor, for one thing.
比如说继续当医生
Treating people that need my help.
治疗需要我帮助的人
Being accused of a crime you
对你的指控虽然没成立
didn't commit is a pretty good wake up call.
但也算是敲醒了你
Seeing you again made me remember the man I used to be,
再见到你让我记起曾经的自己
before I became...
在我成为...
A complete jackass?
一个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥之前吗
Sorry, I don't mean that.
对不起 我不是有意的
Yeah. Yeah, you do.
不不 你是故意的
That's why I love you, Laura.
我就是爱你这点 劳拉
You always knew how to hit me where it counts.
你总会在适时的时候敲醒我
Apparently my twins have inherited that super power.
显然我家双胞胎继承了我这超能力
Yeah. They're good. They're adorable.
是啊 他们挺棒的 超级可爱
So, what now?
接下来怎么办
Now you actually let me kiss you.
你让我亲你了
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表