剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
10-85! 10-85! Officer in pursuit!
需要支援 需要支援 正在追捕疑犯
10-85! Officer in pursuit southbound, John Street!
需要支援 正在约翰街向南追捕疑犯
Heading westbound on John Street and Adam.
正往西前往约翰街与亚当街处
Suspect is armed and dangerous.
疑犯持有武器 危险
Ah! Jesus.
天哪
He's heading into a dead end.
他要开进死胡同了
Got him.
他跑不了了
Police! Don't move!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Mother...
我去...
Get out of the way! Get down, get down!
都闪开 趴下 趴下
He's heading towards the river.
他朝河边跑去了
Yup, I've got eyes on him.
收到 我看到他了
No, no, no, no, no! Let me cover your skinny ass.
不不不 让我帮你掩护
Stop. Hello? Hello!
你别轻举妄动 喂 喂
Why is everyone in the park?
公园里为什么这么多人
Doesn't anyone have a job?
大家都没工作吗
NYPD! Don't move. Get down on the ground now.
纽约警♥察♥ 不许动 马上趴下
Don't be stupid, lady.
别犯傻了 女士
Excuse me, it's "Detective,"
请叫我警探 谢谢
and I really think you should put the gun down.
我真心觉得你该把枪放下
I'm a little type A, and I practice all the time with this thing.
我这人可是急性子 每天都在练枪法
I'm going to count to three.
我数到三
No countin', girl!
不准数 姑娘
One...
一
Two... Bite me, bitch!
二 来咬我啊 贱♥人♥
Three.
三
My ear!
我的耳朵啊
Get out of the way!
快闪开
She blew my ear off!
她把我耳朵打掉了
They never believe me.
他们就是不相信我的话
Look away.
脸转过去
Yeah. That's it.
对 就是这样
It's okay.
好了
Got him.
抓住了吧
Everybody give it up for my partner,
大家都来祝贺我的搭档
Laura make-my-day Diamond, people!
今天的功臣劳拉·戴蒙德
Way to go, Laura! Thank you, thank you.
厉害 劳拉 谢谢 谢谢
Hal, crushin' the hair plugs.
哈尔 头发植得不错啊
I wanna take a nap on that bush.
我都想去你那浓密的头发里打个盹儿了
Hey, Juan. Hold a second. Your collar.
胡安 等一下 领子没整好
There you go. Thanks, Laura.
好了 谢了 劳拉
Heard you discharged your weapon.
听说你开枪了
In fact, I did, Meredith.
确实开了 梅雷迪思
Right into the face of the bodega double-homicide perp.
对着那个双重凶杀案疑犯的脸打了个准儿
Yes, she did. She did. Mmmhmm.
确实 她就是这么做的 对
That's funny. Last time I checked,
真有意思 据我所知
it was standard procedure to wait for a hostage negotiator
标准程序是在开火之前
before opening fire.
要等人♥质♥谈判专家
Nice sweats, by the way.
穿得挺休闲啊
Didn't know it was casual Tuesday.
差点忘记今天是休闲周二了
That's next week. Today's douchebag Tuesday.
那应该是下周二 其实今天是贱♥人♥周二
But I'm sensing you already knew that.
不过我觉得你好像已经知道了
Detectives, detectives!
警探们 警探们
Nice takedown, Diamond. Thank you, Captain.
干得漂亮 戴蒙德 谢谢 警监
Although standard procedure was to wait
虽然按照标准程序 我应该
for a hostage negotiator before opening fire.
先等人♥质♥谈判专家 然后才能开枪
Standard procedure is for douchebags.
标准程序那是给贱♥人♥定的
Come on. Follow me, hotshot.
快跟我来 大能人
Hey, you gonna finish that? Yes, I'm gonna finish that.
东西你还吃吗 当然还吃
I need a favor. What do you have on tap for tonight?
你帮我个忙 你今晚有什么安排吗
Laundry, bath, triple martini. Why?
洗衣服 洗澡 喝三杯马提尼 怎么了
Erik Walden, the computer mogul guy.
埃里克·沃尔登 就是那个电脑巨头
Some jackass is sending him death threats.
有个混♥蛋♥给他发了死亡威胁
They're out there at their place in Bedford
他们目前在贝德福德的住处
and the wife doesn't feel safe with the local brass,
可是他妻子觉得当地警♥察♥的保护还是不够
so I told the Chief that we'd do a drive-by.
所以我跟局长说我们去看看
To Bedford?
去贝德福德吗
Oh, God.
天哪
You know I'm allergic to Westchester.
你明知道我不喜欢韦斯切斯特
Take Meredith. She'll pee her pants
带梅雷迪思去吧 能进埃里克·沃尔登的家
getting a look inside Erik Walden's house.
她一定会高兴得尿裤子
Would you want to put in overtime with Meredith?
你想跟梅雷迪思一起加班吗
Text me the address.
把地址发给我
Maximillian, what's up? 911 at New Hall.
麦克斯米兰 怎么了 新厅警报
This is a depraved, unspeakable act.
这种行为真是极其恶劣 令人发指
I'm sickened.
真让我恶心
Get ready to be inside for a very long time.
准备进号♥子待上一段时间吧
Life as you know it is over.
自♥由♥生活结束了
What do you have to say for yourselves?
你们有什么话要说吗
Sorry, Mommy.
对不起 妈妈
Can we have ice cream? Come on.
我们能吃冰淇淋吗 上车
Not funny.
一点都不好笑
It is funny.
挺好玩的啊
You should not be enjoying this.
你们不该感到高兴
I hope you are prepared to explain yourselves
希望你们准备好
to your father. Superman!
跟爸爸好好解释了 我是超人
He is not going to be happy.
他看到肯定会不高兴的
He is gonna be an angry, angry Daddy.
他会非常非常生气的
Santa Claus is in the house!
圣诞老人来喽
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy's home! Whoa, hoho!
爸爸回来啦 过来 孩子们
Hey, look! I brought weapons.
快看 我给你们买♥♥了新武器
Thank you, Daddy! Wow, cool, yeah!
谢谢爸爸 太帅了
Yeah.
是啊
I brought pizza.
我买♥♥了披萨
And guns? Again? Are you kidding me?
又给他们买♥♥玩具枪 你开什么玩笑
Dart guns. Couldn't hurt a...
飞镖枪而已 不会伤到...
Watch the face there, buddy.
当心脸 小朋友
Did you see that shot?
看着枪法多准
What'd you bring presents for? They're busted!
你带礼物来干嘛 他们被开除了
We have to meet with the principal in the morning.
我们早上得跟校长见面
You didn't get my message?
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
I did. We've got a couple of troublemakers, huh?
收到了 我们养了两个麻烦精啊
Power move!
能量转移
Okay! Okay! Party's over.
好了 好了 派对结束了
PJs! Okay, Mommy.
去把睡衣换了 好的 妈咪
Vitamin gummies, brushing.
吃维他命软糖 刷牙
Go! Go, go, go, go. Bye, Daddy.
快去 快快快 爸爸再见
Bye, Daddy.
爸爸再见啦
And the only acceptable hole for a gummy is the mouth.
只能把软糖放在嘴里
And I needs a hug.
我需要抱抱
Are you wearing cologne?
你喷古龙水了吗
Just a splash.
一点点
Who bought you cologne?
谁给你买♥♥的古龙水
Who says I didn't buy it myself?
谁说我不能自己买♥♥
You hate cologne.
你讨厌古龙水
New girlfriend? No.
新女朋友吗 不是
Friend.
朋友
How nice for you.
你真潇洒啊
Well, maybe you can get your friend
也许你能叫那个朋友
to sign your divorce papers for you
替你签离婚协议
so we can be done with this once and for all.
我们就能一劳永逸地把这事解决了
I sent mine in over a week ago.
我一周前就把我的那份交上去了
Hey, look. I gotta skip hanging out with the boys tonight.
今晚跟孩子们出去别算我了
I got police business.
有点警务要处理
"Skip?"
"别算你"
This is parenting, Jake. Not Pilates.
这是尽父母之责 杰克 不是普拉提课程
And for your information,
我跟你说
I have police business tonight also.
我今晚也有工作要做
Well, you'll just get another detective to cover for you.
你找别的警探替你就行
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表