剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
We're two cops on a stakeout.
难道我们还有别的事要做吗
Is there something else we should be doing?
他们来了
There you go.
这下没这么尴尬了
Not so awkward.
纽约警♥察♥
NYPD!
熄火
Turn off your engines!
下车
Exit the vehicle.
纽约警♥察♥ 高举双手 下车 下车
NYPD! Hands where I can see 'em, get out the car! Out the car!
别紧张
Relax. Relax.
弗兰基
Frankie?
弗兰基 她在哪 在威斯康辛州
Frankie? Where's she at? Wisconsin!
不 是弗兰基·莫尼兹
No, Frankie Muniz.
-谁 -《马尔柯姆的一家》
- Who? - Malcolm in the Middle?
《少年特工科迪》
Agent Cody Banks?
你真是没救了
You are hopeless.
你好
Hi.
上中学时 我墙上贴的都是你的海报
Your face was on my wall for all of middle school.
谢谢 真好
Oh, thanks, that's sweet.
他不是我们要找的人
He's not our guy.
我哥们弗兰基 也许喜欢赛车
My boy Frankie here, he might love racecars,
但是他不会用赛车来抢劫珠宝店
but he's not using them to rob jewelry stores.
但这看来像是我们要找的车
Well, it looks like the right car.
同样的轮胎 这是你的车吗
Same tires. Is this your ride?
租来的
It's just a rental.
事实上 如果你们停止这场赛车
In fact, if you guys are shutting this race down,
在押金扣掉之前 我要把车还回去
I'm gonna return this car before they process my deposit.
其实 我们要带走这辆车
Actually, we'll be taking the car.
如果你不介意
But if you wouldn't mind...
-能帮我们拍张照吗 -什么
- Take a photo for us? - What?
劳拉会嫉妒死的
Laura will be so jealous.
我嫉妒死了
I'm so jealous!
他怎么还是这么可爱
How can he still be so adorable?
做瑜伽 不吃反式脂肪
Yoga and no trans fats.
我也问了他同样的问题
I asked him the same question.
所以 我们没找对司机 但车是对的
So, it's the wrong driver, but definitely the right car.
从第五大道奢侈品租赁租的 比利赶过去了
From Fifth Avenue Luxury Rentals. Billy's over there now.
劫案组怎么没发现这个
How could the robbery squad miss that
他们查了所有的未登记过的法拉利
when they were running down all the black Ferraris?
租赁行不在我们的调查范围内
Rental place wasn't on our radar
因为他们所有的车都挂名在其他州
since they title all their cars out of state
这样他们就不用交纽约市的税了
so they don't have to pay New York taxes.
我能这样干吗
Can I do that?
好吧 所以犯人驾着逃逸的车是谁租的
All right, so who rented the getaway car?
比利也打算查清楚
Billy was trying to figure that out,
不过我们的犯人很聪明 他们付的现金
but our clever bad guys, they paid in cash,
用的驾驶证也是假的
used fake drivers licenses,
再加上租赁行没有把监控录像存下来
and the rental office doesn't save security camera footage.
当然没有 要是存下来就简单了
Of course not. Then it would be easy.
比利问到外貌特征了吗
Billy get a description?
-白人男性 20多岁 -是他啊
- White guy, 20s. - Oh, him.
现在跟你说好消息
Now for the good news.
我们调取了黑匣子里的信息
We pulled the black box.
所有租车行都会监视司机驾着车去了哪里
Every rental car agency monitors where drivers go.
我标记的地方显示了发生抢劫的那周
The highlights indicate everywhere the car traveled
车子去过的所有地方
the week leading up to the heist.
这四个点
These four points all
在他们去珠宝店抢劫之前
correspond to stops the car made on at least two
至少被踩点过两次
occasions before they finally hit each jewelry store.
每一处我都标上了时间
I timecoded each.
都是他们的监视点
They were stakeouts.
这三家珠宝店在被他们盯上
All three jewelry stores
72小时以内全部被劫
were robbed within 72 hours of the stakeout.
没错 可是只发生了三件抢劫案
Yeah, but there's only three heists,
为什么会有四个监视点
why are there four stakeouts?
剩下这个点就是他们要抢的第四家珠宝店
Corresponds with a fourth jewelry store.
这就是他们的下一个目标
That is their next target.
我们就去那儿守株待兔
And we'll be there waiting.
车牌号♥ 12762 JQ
测试 一二三
Testing one, two, three.
我和普拉斯基警探已就位 等待攻击者
Detective Pulaski and I are in position awaiting the assailants.
不露齿微笑
You won't sell anything
你什么东西都卖♥♥不出去
if you don't show off those pearly whites.
你知道我们不是真的要卖♥♥东西吧
You do know we're not really selling anything?
不能用这种态度 我们不能
Not with that attitude, we're not.
不敢相信 偏偏是托尼
I can't believe Tony of all people
认为我该放杰克一马
thinks I should cut Jake some slack.
不是连你也这样吧
Not you too.
听着
Look.
当我妈妈把她
When my mother brought
第一个男朋友带回家 我也不乐意
home her first boyfriend, I wasn't having it.
不过那家伙确实很酷
But the guy was actually pretty cool.
他教我弹贝斯 教我怎么跟女孩搭讪
Taught me how to play bass, talk to women.
可是那时候你父亲根本不知所踪
Yeah, but your dad was in the wind.
我的孩子有我陪着
My kids have me.
他们不需要别的女性榜样
They don't need another female role model.
没错 不过
It's true. But
如果你不和杰克复合
if you're not getting back together with Jake,
他总会跟别人在一起的
he's gonna get with someone.
你希望那人是安吉拉还是其他随便哪个女人
Wouldn't you rather it be Angela than just some random bimbo?
待在善良的人身边孩子总能受益
Kids benefit from being around good people,
无论对方是谁
whoever they are.
别再说这些道理了
Stop being so wise.
来了
Here we go.
赌五块他会朝弗兰基走去
Five says he's gonna pick Frankie.
我跟你赌
I'll take that action.
靠 你怎么知道
Damn! How'd you know?
面若冰霜的纽约客
A New Yorker with a death stare
和笑颜如花的威斯康辛啦啦队
or a Wisconsin cheerleader with a million dollar smile?
换你你会选谁 多谢
Who would you pick? Thank you.
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
谢谢
Thank you.
来西德尼珠宝购物
For shopping at Sydney's.
能帮你做点什么吗
Uh, how can I help you today?
我其实不是很擅长做这个 不过
I don't feel comfortable doing this, but, um...
别紧张 弗兰基
Stay cool, Frankie.
梅雷迪思不会让他有机会逃脱的
Meredith's got him dead to rights,
你可以尝试说服他收手
so just try and talk him down.
看她会不会讲甜言蜜语
Let's see if she's got the sweet talk.
再赌五块她会
Another five says she does.
不要这么做
You don't have to do this.
这个错误会伴随你的余生
This mistake will haunt you for the rest of your life.
可是
But...
我觉得她就是我的真命天女
I think she's the one.
当然 她当然是
Of course she is!
我是说 绿宝石是个错误的选择
I mean, it's a mistake to go with the emeralds.
所有女人都想要钻石
Every woman wants a diamond.
选这个怎么样
How about this bad boy, huh?
错误警报 这个男人无害
False alarm, he's harmless.
同意 再拿五块来
Agreed. Still another fiver.
普拉斯基 把他弄走
Pulaski, get him out of there.
我们不能让平民留在狙击前线
We can't have a civilian in the line of fire when...
做好准备 女士们 有人来了
Get ready, ladies. You have visitors.
别拉警报 否则杀了他
No alarms or the man gets it.
所有东西都装进袋子 快
Everything in the bags, now!
撤退 再说一次 撤退
Stand down. I repeat, stand down.
狙击现场有平民
There is a civilian in the line of fire.
眼巴巴看着他们洗劫这个地方吗
We're just supposed to let them rob the place?
等他们撤退时我们再行动 干净简洁
We'll get them on the way out, clean and simple.
这谁啊 手里攥着大捆钱的浪漫男人
Well, what do you know. A romantic with a fat wad.
不 这是我的
No, that's mine.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表