剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
grounds for warrant to get into his hotel room.
申请他酒店房♥间的搜查令
Not now, I suppose he'll be halfway around the world by then.
等申请到 他也在地球另一半了
Oh, my God!
老天
I can literally feel the adrenaline.
我都能感受到肾上腺素狂飙
It's pumping through my body.
在我全身奔腾
Okay, you got to lower your expectations.
好吧 你可别期望太高
We are just tracking a witness.
我们只是在跟踪证人
Second time in the field.
第二次出外勤
It's the first time in the field with you.
第一次跟你出外勤
A-Team. Whoo!
双侠合璧啊
Boy, a man has not been that excited
天啊 我新婚夜之后就没男人
to be with me since my wedding night.
因为跟我在一起而这么兴奋了
Oh, don't get any ideas.
别乱想哦
Okay, I still don't understand why you were so sure
我还是不知道你为什么这么肯定
that Tariq's mother is gonna be at that store?
塔里克的妈妈就在那家店呢
Elementary. Okay, so Sahar likes shopping, right?
简单 萨哈尔喜欢购物 对不对
So, I just checked her Instagram.
我看了她的Instagram
She is on Instagram? Who isn't?
她也用Instagram吗 谁不用
Me.
我
Oh, please! I've been posting for you for months.
拜托 我都帮你发好久了
Your pics are hilarious, actually.
说真的 你照片超好笑
Troubling. What about Sahar?
烦你 萨哈尔什么情况
So she loves Hermes, Naturellement,
她喜欢爱马仕 卡地亚自然系列
Prada and Bulgari and
普拉达和宝格丽
they happen to sell all of those right here.
这些牌子都在...这家店卖♥♥
Alrighty.
好吧
It's just for a few minutes, thank you.
我就穿几分钟 谢谢
I'm the store manager, Val.
我是店长 瓦尔
And you're my stylist.
你是我的造型师
Oh, great. Okay, well, I first think
太棒了 首先我觉得
we should just say goodbye to those shoes.
你该换双鞋子
I mean, if someone asks who you are.
我是说 有人问你是谁的话
Copy that.
收到
Oh, I'm looking for a gift for my mother.
我想给我母亲买♥♥个礼物
Oh, that's so sweet of you.
你真是孝顺
No, I'd like to know what you recommend.
不 我想问你有什么推荐
Yes, of course!
对哦 当然
Well, we have a sea of...
我们这有一大堆
Scarves. Sea of scarves.
围巾 一大堆围巾
Or, if you prefer, there's a beautiful...
如果你想试试效果 这有一座美丽的...
A bust.
一个模型
I accidentally touched hers...
我不小心碰到了她的...
It doesn't seem to wanna... It's a scarf mannequin.
好像动不了 它是个试戴模型
It's 'cause she's a scarf mannequin.
因为她是试戴的模型
That's why she's not moving at all. She's a scarf mannequin.
所以才动不了 她是个试戴模型
Just throw it around. Oh, see that!
把围巾绕上就行 你看
Now, I get it. It's just like... Gorgeous.
我懂了 它就像... 太美了
It's like Barbie. Pretty.
就像芭比娃娃一样 太漂亮了
Does your mother look like her?
你妈妈跟她长得像吗
She's 70. This is it!
她都七十岁了 就这条
This says 70.
它能衬托七十岁的韵味
She'll love it. Okay.
她绝对喜欢 好吧
Hello. Madame?
你好 女士
We have a lovely new collection of lingerie.
我们有一批女士内衣的新品
It's over in intimate apparel.
就在那边的内衣区
I'm not interested in lingerie today. Thank you.
我今天不想买♥♥内衣 谢谢
If I may, our line is conservative
抱歉打扰 我们的新系列
with just a touch of naughty.
保守之中点缀一丝性感
We call it the Judi Dench collection.
我们称之为朱迪丝·丹奇系列
Very well, I'll take a look.
听起来不错 我去看看
Sahar loves Judi Dench, per Instagram.
从Instagram上看 萨哈尔喜欢朱迪丝·丹奇
I'm sorry, gentlemen,
抱歉 先生们
the intimate apparel section is ladies only.
内衣区男士止步
I will be fine.
我没事的
Question, who needs cashmere socks?
问题 你们谁需要羊毛袜子
Oh, the answer, both of you.
答案 你俩都需要
Who are you? Not the lingerie sales clerk.
你是谁 显然不是内衣导购
No, of course not!
当然不是了
No fashionable woman would be caught dead
有点时尚感的女人宁愿死
in this store with those shoes.
也不会穿这种鞋进这家店
Why does have everyone have a problem with these shoes?
为什么你们都对这鞋有意见
I'm Detective Laura Diamond, NYPD.
我是纽约警局的警探 劳拉·戴蒙德
We are concerned about your son, Tariq.
我们想询问些你儿子塔里克的事
Why? What is he done? Tariq hasn't done anything.
为什么 他犯了什么事 塔里克没犯事
We believe he may be in danger.
我们认为他有危险
His boyfriend's parents have been murdered.
他男朋友的父母被谋杀了
Well, then, wh...
那么...
Shouldn't you be out there looking for the killer?
你不是该去找凶手吗
We think the killer maybe his brother Kasib, your son.
我们认为凶手是他哥哥卡西巴 也是你儿子
Kasib would not do anything to bring dishonor to his family.
卡西巴绝不会做出令家族蒙羞的事
Dishonor?
蒙羞
Respectfully, ma'am, we are talking about something
无意冒犯 女士 但目前发生的事
much more than honor.
不仅仅是蒙羞这么简单
This is cold-blooded murder.
这是冷血谋杀
Where was Kasib last night? I don't know. I...
卡西巴昨晚在哪 我不知道
I know your instinct is to protect your children.
我知道你的第一反应是保护你的孩子
You love them unconditionally.
你无条件地爱他们
But now, you have to choose.
但你现在必须做出选择
Protect one who has done nothing more than fall in love.
是保护那个陷入爱河的无辜儿子
Or protect your other son
还是保护那个
who may have committed a terrible crime.
可能犯下残忍♥罪行的儿子
To get to bottom of this, I need your help.
你的帮助至关重要
They're only $100.
它们才一百块
Well, $100 per sock, so they're $200.
一百块一双 两双就是两百块
They are real soft. So you just...
相当柔软 你们只需要...
Oh, God, it's good.
天哪 太舒服了
It's like you're floating, you know.
就像漂浮在柔软的羊毛中
Oh, there I go, I'm floating away.
你们看 我正飘走了
It's fun! Socks are fun.
多有趣 袜子很有趣啊
Please. You can't...
拜托你 你不能...
Do you understand what you're asking me to do?
你知道你在让我做什么吗
I do understand. I'm a mother. I have sons too.
我知道 我也是母亲 也有儿子
And if anyone ever asked me to choose one over the other,
要是别人让我从他们俩中选一个
I couldn't bear it.
我也无法忍♥受
But I'm trying to catch a murderer.
但我要抓住杀人凶手
A murderer who may kill again.
一个可能会再犯案的凶手
Next time, it could be Tariq
下一次 可能就是塔里克
lying in the morgue with his head crushed.
脑袋破洞躺在停尸间了
And that time, the blood will be on your hands.
到那时候 你也有责任
What do you need from me?
需要我做什么
She'll defend her son's life
她会保住儿子的性命
Okay, let's light this candle.
我们开工吧
You're sure Sahar is gonna leave the door open for us?
你确定萨哈尔会帮我们留门
She's a mom.
她是个母亲
even if it means putting her other son in prison.
即使要将另一个儿子送进监狱
Okay, Billy is camera one, Meredith is camera two,
一号♥摄像机在比利身上 二号♥在梅雷迪斯身上
camera three, hotel entrance.
三号♥是酒店入口监控
Billy, Kasib should be heading out
比利 卡西巴随时可能出来
to the gym any minute.
前往健身房♥
Meredith, you know what to do.
梅雷迪斯 你知道该怎么办
Copy that.
收到
Not the same guards that were on the street.
跟街上的保镖不同
So Plan B is now in effect.
所以采用B计划
Plan B? B is for booze.
B计划 B计划就是醉女郎
You're gonna short out your camera there.
你会把摄像头弄短路的
Don't worry about me, gawker.
少担心我 你个看客
Good to go, Diamond.
准备好了 戴蒙德
Okay, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
Kasib has left the building.
卡西巴已经离开酒店了
Remember, we gotta be careful here.
记住 万事小心
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表