剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
We're specially proud of
我们的植物园
our rainforest environment here at the gardens.
所保有的雨林环境很有名
The carefully maintained climate
这里气候维持得特别好
allows for unrivaled plant diversity.
特别有助于植物多样性发展
Now, if you'll follow me, we'll discover
大家跟我来 我们会发现
a very different part of our natural world.
大自然中一个非常与众不同的地方
You wanna go upstairs?
想上楼吗
Tender tummy, huh?
肠胃不好吧
You must have been a wreck when you were pregnant.
你怀孕的时候肯定特别折磨
Hey, Laura, are we gonna finish this?
劳拉 快点好吗
I gotta get to my briefing at 1PP.
我一点还要参加简报会呢
So what do we have here? Basketball brackets.
看看都有什么 篮球赛预测表
There is no possible way Texas is gonna make the final four.
德克萨斯绝对进不了前四强
They're seated 12.
他们排名12
Earth to Laura.
劳拉快回来
What? I just trashed your picks.
什么 我刚才说你选错了
No classic Diamond zinger?
你竟然没有反驳我吗
Hey! Total invasion of privacy.
你干什么呢 这是侵犯我的隐私
Looking at someone else's bracket.
竟然看别人的预测表
I'm not gonna let you come over for breakfast anymore.
我以后再也不请你来吃早餐了
And 12th seat or not,
不管他们是不是排名12
I'm going with the Longhorns. Uhuh.
我都支持德克萨斯队 别闹了
Duke is going to the final four out of the east.
杜克大学队一定会代表东部赛区挺进四强
You're both wrong.
你们都错了
Michigan State will be coming out of the east.
密歇根州立大学队会成为东部赛区冠军
They're the strongest back court in the D1.
他们是D1赛中后场实力最强的队伍
And everybody knows, except for you two,
除了你们俩人人都知道
that the only way to go deep into the tourney,
要想挺进全国决赛
is with great guard play.
后卫厉害才是王道
Since when do you know so much about college basketball?
你什么时候这么了解大学篮球赛了
My oldest boy, Horace,
我大儿子贺拉斯
is a blue chip high school forward
是著名的高中篮球队大前锋
being recruited by all the major programs in the country.
全国各大篮球实力强的高校都抢着要他呢
How did I not know about that? 'Cause I didn't tell you.
我怎么不知道 因为我没告诉过你
Okay, boys.
行了 孩子们
Go and get your school stuff, okay? Let's go.
去拿好上学用的东西 我们出发
No basketball talk till I come back.
不准趁我不在讨论篮球
I'll give you 50 bucks for your picks.
给你五十 提点下我
Make it an even 100 and I'll lead you to victory.
给我一百我保你赢
Grab Frankie, I'll meet you there.
叫上弗兰克 我们那里见
What, you don't like that outfit?
怎么 你不喜欢这件外套吗
Yeah, exactly. I'm just too lazy to walk back upstairs.
是的 可是我太懒不想上楼换
Oh, great, 'cause you just caught a case.
太好了 刚好来了件案子
Body at the Botanical... Botanical Gardens.
发现尸体 在植物... 植物园
I'm on my way.
我马上去
What do we got? Triva Forster, 21.
什么情况 特莉瓦·福斯特 21岁
Her keys, wallet and cell are all still here.
她的钥匙 钱包和手♥机♥都还在
So it wasn't a robbery.
所以不是抢劫杀人
Any weapon in sight? Does the rock count?
有凶器吗 石头算吗
She went down, hit her head on it.
她倒下后头撞到石头上了
Likely killed her instantly.
可能是直接死亡
Any other injuries, wrists, arms...
有其他伤吗 手腕 胳膊...
Autopsy'll tell us more, but it doesn't look like it.
尸检后可以知道更多信息 但看样子没有
Freak accident? Trip and fall?
意外吗 被绊倒了
If you were falling, what's the first thing you would do?
如果你要倒了 第一件事是做什么
Try to stop my fall.
阻止自己倒下
This woman didn't.
这个女人没有
There's not a scratch or a smudge on her.
她手上没有任何小伤或者脏东西
She was unconscious.
她没有意识了
Could have been a neurological event.
可能是某种神经性疾病
Brain aneurysm.
脑动脉瘤
There's something on the side of her neck.
她脖子边上有东西
What is that? Nasty hickey, or...
那是什么 吻痕还是...
Some kind of burn?
烧伤吗
That is a Taser burn, still raw.
电击枪烧痕 还是刚烧伤的
She didn't have an aneurysm.
她没有得动脉瘤
Someone did this to her.
是为人所害
I'll have the tech search for AFID.
我让技术人员搜查对比AFID
Uh, regular people speak.
说人话
Anti-Felon ID Taser Discharge.
防重犯泰电击枪记录系统
Oh, the confetti stuff.
就是喷五彩纸屑的那种
That's another name for it.
这是另一个名字
There's a barcode on every little piece,
每把电击枪上都有条形码
it'll help us trace back to the shooter.
可以帮我们追踪到开枪人
And what's that on her shoulder?
她肩膀上那是什么
Looks like chalk.
像粉笔灰
Makes sense, there's a group of second-graders
倒也合理 有一群二年级学生
waiting in the gift shop wondering
正在礼品店那里
what happened to their teacher's assistant.
找他们老师的助理呢
Hey, buddy.
伙计
Uh, when was the last time you saw Ms. Forster?
你最后一次见福斯特小姐是什么时候
When she was yelling at a giant with a dragon.
她朝一个带龙巨人♥大♥喊的时候
Oh, you... you mean
你是指
some sort of reptile handler here at the Gardens?
植物园里训练爬行动物的人吗
No, I mean, a giant with a dragon.
不是 是带龙巨人
Gotcha.
知道了
Triva's a college senior, getting hours student teaching.
特莉瓦是个大三学生 出来教学实习
She's usually with high school kids,
她通常负责高中生
but she was helping me chaperone today.
今天来帮我看孩子
This is unbelievable.
真是难以置信
And you were with the kids the entire time?
你一直都跟孩子们在一起吗
Yes, I led the way
是的 我在前面带路
and Triva was at the back corralling the stragglers.
特莉瓦在后面照顾走得慢的孩子
When did you first notice she was missing?
你什么时候发现她不见的
Well, right after we got out of the desert landscape.
就在我们走出沙漠风光区之后
I called her cell, but she didn't answer.
我打她的电♥话♥ 但是她没接
Was there anything unusual going on with her lately
最近她有什么不寻常的地方吗
that might explain why anyone would want to hurt her?
可以解释为什么有人想伤害她
She was a really great person.
她真的是个好人
I respect your discretion,
我尊重你的意见
but Triva may have been murdered.
但特莉瓦可能是被谋杀的
We need every bit of information
我们需要任何相关信息
we can get to figure out who did this.
才能帮我们查明是谁杀了她
There's a rumor at the high school
高中里有谣言说
that Triva was having an affair.
特莉瓦在跟某个人有关系
With a teacher?
跟一名老师吗
With a student? I'm afraid so.
跟学生吗 恐怕是的
But that's just a rumor.
不过那只是谣言
I don't suppose you know the student in question?
你应该不知道那个学生是谁吧
I wish I could be more helpful.
我要是知道就好了
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
The rent-a-cops are going to pull all the security cam video.
保安会帮我们调出所有监控录像
Hopefully, we'll get lucky.
希望我们走运
Hopefully, luckier than me.
希望比我走运吧
Uh, all I got was a second-grader
我就只问到一个二年级小学生
talking about giants and dragons.
说什么巨人和龙
I got a rumor of our teacher's assistant having an affair
有传言说这位助教和一个高中生
with a high school student.
有段不伦恋情
Winner. Let's start there.
你赢了 我们从这入手
Shall we get lunch and head in?
我们去吃点饭再开工吧
Not hungry. Not hungry?
我不饿 不饿吗
Has the real Laura Diamond been body snatched?
真的劳拉·戴蒙德是不是被你绑♥架♥了
Oh, next of kin info coming in. I'll make the call.
有她近亲的消息了 我去打个电♥话♥
Something on your mind?
有什么心事吗
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
我还想问你呢
Oh, why? Woman to woman.
为什么 都是女人就坦白说吧
All right.
好
Watching you this week, distracted, disappearing to the bathroom,
看你这一周心烦意乱 常偷跑去厕所
eating weird, not eating.
吃东西也很奇怪 甚至不吃
You either have man trouble,
要么你是有感情问题了
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表