剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, truck's pulling in.
卡车来了
Looks like something is about to go down.
看来交易要开始了
Okay, all teams, hold your positions,
各单位注意 原地不动
Wait for the handoff. Roger that.
等候交易开始 收到
Hold.
别动
Hold.
别动
Okay, now. Go, go, go. Yes.
就是现在 上 好极了
Move it!
跟上
Let's go!
快
Turn around!
转过去
Let's see it! Turn around!
双手举起来 转过去
Yes! Yes!
太棒了 没错
Hands behind your back.
双手背后
Grab the woman.
抓住那个女人
Blonde hair, sunglasses, white coat,
金色头发 戴墨镜 白色大衣
on your eastern perimeter.
在你们的东面
Stop right there!
站住
Hands up.
举起双手
How did you know the kingpin was actually a queen?
你怎么知道毒贩首脑是个女人
Who but another woman
除了女人
would know that bone-tired, exhausted moms
谁能想到为家操碎了心的妈妈们
were an untapped market for crystal meth.
会是冰♥毒♥的新市场
Oh, I can't wait to get her in the box.
等不及想把她关起来[让她死]了
That came out wrong.
我不是那意思
I know what you meant.
我明白
But Jimmy is lawyered up and isn't saying squat.
可吉米已经请了律师 而且缄口不言
Oh, damn it.
该死
If I can't question her, I could still put her in a line-up.
虽然我不能审她 但可以要求她接受辨认吧
We got a witness that I don't know about?
还有我不知道的目击证人吗
Mark.
马克
The guy who rented his apartment to Cody Roberts
那个把公♥寓♥租给科迪·罗伯茨的人
said that he saw a woman
说他见过一个女人
staking out the building the other night.
某天晚上在监视他住的大楼
Maybe he could place Jimmy at the scene of the crime.
也许他可以把吉米和犯罪现场联♥系♥起来
It's a Hail Mary, but it's all we got, let's try it.
只能死马当活马医了 试试吧
I won't bring anyone in until you're ready.
等你准备好我再把人叫进来
Do you need some water?
需要喝水吗
No, I'm okay.
不用了
This whole thing has just really shaken me up.
这事真把我吓坏了
I can't stand to be in the apartment anymore.
我都没法在公♥寓♥里待下去
What was in the tub.
我总忍♥不住想起
I can't stop thinking about it.
浴缸里那东西
Him.
应该是那人
I think we're gonna get away for a few weeks, sit on a beach.
我们过几周可能会走 去海边玩玩
Think happy thoughts.
想想快乐的事情
Sounds like a great idea.
是个好主意
Ready when you are.
外面准备好了
Are you sure she can't see me?
你确定她看不到我吗
I promise.
我保证
She will not see your face, she will not know your name.
她不会见到你的脸 也不会知道你的名字
Okay? Okay.
好了吗 好
Okay. Bring them in.
带她们进来
Line up against the wall, please.
请排成一排 靠墙站好
Do you see anyone you recognize?
有你认得的人吗
Number...
第第...
Number two.
第第二号♥
That's... That's her.
就就...就是她
She's the one I saw.
我...我见到的就是她
He even had this s-s-stutter when he was n-n-nervous.
紧张的时候还还还会结结结巴
Great.
好的
Great.
好极了
Uh, we just have some
接下去只要
paperwork to fill out and a few questions to ask.
填一些文件 问几个问题就好了
Of course.
当然
No problem.
没问题
He picked Jimmy out of the lineup.
他挑出了吉米
Good call. Looks like we found ourselves Cody's killer.
干得好 看来我们抓到杀害科迪的凶手了
Jimmy's guilty of a lot of things, but not killing Cody.
吉米犯了很多法 但科迪不是她杀的
I don't understand. He picked her out of the lineup.
我不明白 是证人把她挑出来的
We have motive and opportunity.
动机时机兼备
What am I missing?
我哪里搞错了
The right victim.
真正的死者
Jimmy didn't kill Cody,
吉米没有杀科迪
because Cody is sitting next to my desk, right now.
因为科迪现在就坐在我的桌边
Do you really think that unassuming guy
你真觉得那个斯文的男人
is a criminal mastermind and a ruthless killer?
是个杀人不眨眼的犯罪首脑
He crushed at selling meth because he's an unassuming guy.
他冰♥毒♥卖♥♥得好就是因为他温文尔雅
I think Cody's old partner did say he was something of a nerd.
科迪的搭档确实说他一副书呆子样
I know he wanted out, a vacation from his life.
我知道他想洗手不干 享受生活
But you don't quit Jimmy and live.
但离开吉米就得死
So Cody decides to stage his own death,
所以科迪决定伪造自己的死
assume a new identity,
搞个新身份
he scrolls down NY Pad Exchange and finds the perfect victim.
他通过纽约公♥寓♥交流网找到了完美的目标
Which was Mark, a loner who looked sort of like Cody.
就是马克 长得像科迪的孤独患者
No social life, no web presence
社交生活匮乏 不太上网
and his only neighbor was a half-blind old lady.
唯一的邻居还是个快瞎了的老太太
And because neither had a criminal record,
因为他俩都没有犯罪记录
we couldn't use his prints
我们也没法用指纹
to prove that he was lying about his identity.
证明他在伪造身份
Which explains the acid bath.
所以要用硫酸泡尸体
Cody deliberately erased
科迪故意抹去
all identifying features to cover his tracks.
所有可识别特征来掩盖踪迹
He figured that we would
他觉得我们
ID the victim as Cody and the killer as Jimmy.
会把死者认作科迪 凶手是吉米
And Cody walks away with a new identity.
然后科迪可以用新身份脱身
And his scary old boss behind bars.
而他可怕的前老板得坐牢
Flawless plan.
完美无瑕的计划
But Cody couldn't get rid of his own flaw.
但科迪摆不脱自身的瑕疵
His stutter.
他会结巴
So, how do we prove it?
那我们要如何证明
Let's see how well Cody knows his doppelganger.
看看科迪对他的二重身有多了解
What kind of questions?
什么问题
Police Department order 14-3 mandates
警♥察♥部门下达14-3指示
we ask all witnesses to complete a quality control survey.
我们让所有的目击者来做质量控制调查
Waste of time, but...
浪费时间 不过...
I gotta ask or our funding gets cut.
我还是得问 否则会削减我们的经费
Bureaucracy sucks. Help me out.
官僚主义真烦人 帮帮我吧
Ask away.
问吧
What is your mother's maiden name?
你母亲的婚前姓氏是什么
Missinger.
米辛格
What hospital were you born in? St. Francis.
你在哪个医院出生 圣弗朗西斯
Which city were you born in? Roslyn.
你在哪个城市出生 罗斯林
Where did you attend junior high school?
你在哪上的初中
Roslyn Middle.
罗斯林中学
Who was your sixth grade teacher? Mrs. Buxbomb.
你六年级的老师是谁 巴斯波布老师
What exactly does this have to do with quality control?
这些跟质量控制有什么关系
Oh, you can take it up with City Hall.
你可以跟市政厅提意见
Buxbomb... that's a name.
巴斯波布...这名字真罕见
Listen, I... I really wanna help you out,
听着 我真的很想帮你忙
but I have a flight to catch.
但我得赶飞机
Have a nice trip.
祝你旅途愉快
What're you so happy about?
你在高兴什么
Max checked out all his answers, he nailed every question,
麦克斯检查过了 所有答案都正确
and maybe he is who he says he is.
也许他就是他本人
Who was your sixth grade teacher?
谁是你的六年级老师
I don't know. Some blonde lady.
我不知道 一个金发女士
Exactly. No one remembers that minutia right off the bat.
正是如此 没有人能马上想起那种细节
Cody has every detail of Mark's life down pat. Too pat.
科迪熟记马克所有的生活细节 太熟了
You're forgetting one very important detail.
你忘记了一个非常重要的细节
Mark's girlfriend Corrine...
马克的女友科瑞恩...
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表