剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Would you mind if we grabbed Clay for just a minute?
能不能让我们跟克雷谈谈
Yeah, yeah, of course. Come on.
好的 好的 没问题 走吧
We have some more questions about Caroline.
我们有些关于卡洛琳的问题
I'm sure it doesn't look like it,
我知道可能看起来不是这样
but her death has touched the entire Palster family.
但她的死让整个帕尔斯特大家庭都很伤心
Family, that's an interesting choice of words,
家庭 你竟然用了这个词
given that you cheated on your wife with her.
你不是跟她搞了婚外情吗
Caroline and I were a 98% compatibility match.
卡洛琳和我是98%的匹配
But we realized we were best as colleagues.
不过我们意识到最好还是做同事
So, you didn't try to ship her off to Google in California?
你没有打算把她打发到加州的谷歌♥去吗
Of course not. Caroline was brilliant.
当然没有 卡洛琳很聪明
I wanted all of her ideas for Palster.
我希望她为帕尔斯特出谋划策
Like our new messaging service.
就比如我们的消息服务
Harry thought it should be subscription based.
哈利认为应该基于订阅
Caroline knew it should be ad supported.
卡洛琳却认为应该以广♥告♥作支撑
Clay. Clay.
克雷 克雷
I gotta go.
我得过去了
He could be lying.
他可能在说谎
I still bet he got her that job at Google.
我仍然赌是他帮她弄到了谷歌♥的工作
Unless it was someone else with a close connection to Google.
除非是另一个跟谷歌♥关系很好的人
Harry, he can't hold his liquor.
哈利 都拿不住酒了
I don't know about that. I don't buy it.
是吗 我不相信
Hey, Harry.
哈利
Nice catch!
接得好
Oh, no, Laura. That's not your drink.
别喝 劳拉 那不是你的酒
I know. It's Harry's. And it's all puree, no tequila.
我知道 这是哈利的 纯果泥 没加酒
Hey, bartender, have you been pouring these for Harry all night?
酒保 一晚上你给哈利的都是这个吧
Uh, yes, ma'am. I mean, yes.
没错 夫人 说错了 是的
Biggest night of his life.
今晚是他的人生大事
Shouldn't he actually be getting drunk?
不就是用来喝醉的吗
Well, he either doesn't
他要么是不想让别人知道
want people to know that he's a lightweight,
自己是一杯倒
or he doesn't want people to know that he's on a medication
要么就是不想让人知道
that is lethal if mixed with alcohol.
他在吃遇酒致命的药
Like Nymexis.
比如纳米科斯
But, same problem, Harry was also in Boston that day.
但还是那个问题 哈利那晚也在波士顿
How'd he do it?
他是怎么办到的
I think I know. But I'm gonna need 30 minutes to prove it.
我好像知道了 但我需要30分钟来证明
Keep your eyes on him.
你们俩盯住他
Yo, this party is off the chain.
真是嗨爆了
Thanks. We work hard, then we play hard.
谢了 拼命工作 然后拼命玩
And it shows.
看出来了
Can we borrow you, playa?
能跟我们单独聊聊吗 小哥
For what, a little two on one action?
干什么 想跟我玩双飞吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Okay?
走吧
What's going on?
怎么回事
Change of plans. This is gonna be a three on one.
计划改了 我们来玩三对一吧
Actually, four on one.
其实是四对一
Our friend Max is on Facetime.
我们的朋友麦克斯正跟我视频呢
He likes to watch.
他喜欢看
Hi. Okay, this is getting weird.
大家好 太奇怪了
You can drop the fake drunk act.
别装醉了
We know that you've been downing straight cherry juice all night.
我们知道你整晚喝的都是樱桃汁
I prefer not to drink.
我不喜欢喝酒
I just don't want to be a stick in the mud.
我只是不想墨守成规 喝个烂醉
You're not a stick. You're a killer.
你没墨守 你是个杀人犯
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
You didn't initially set out to kill Caroline.
你最初没打算杀死卡洛琳
Actually, the nice HR lady at
其实 谷歌♥人力资源部
Google said that you were personally responsible
那位好心女士说 是你帮她
for her getting that fantastic job offer.
找了那个完美的工作机会
You were so threatened by her
她对你威胁太大
you'd stop at nothing to make her go away.
让你不惜一切除掉她
Threatened by a college freshman?
对一个大学新生感到威胁
Threatened by a woman who was
对一个与你的知心朋友克雷
a near perfect match to your soul friend, Clay.
更加契合的女人感到威胁
Clay and I are a near perfect match.
我和克雷才更加契合
Oh, I don't think so. Clay's a neat freak. You're a mess.
我可不觉得 克雷是洁癖 你是乱七八糟
He reads the Journal and plays fantasy baseball.
他看《传记》 玩梦幻棒球
You read The Voice and collect toy robots.
你看《美国之声》 收集机器人玩偶
That doesn't prove anything.
那又怎么样
Your compatibility is a con, Harry.
你的匹配度就是个骗局 哈利
Angels won't invest if they don't like your story.
天使基金不喜欢你的故事就不会投资
Your perfect friendship was just that. A story.
你所谓的完美友情 不过是个故事
In reality, Clay was already choosing Caroline's ideas over yours.
其实克雷已经更喜欢卡洛琳的点子了
Like for the new messaging system. She was just an intern.
比如新的消息系统 她只是个实习生
Today's intern is tomorrow's CEO.
今日实习生 明日执行官
You must have read her Twitter feed.
你肯定是看了她的推特
You knew she was going
知道了
to be drinking at her Fright Night mission.
她会在惊悚夜上喝酒
So, you popped a couple Nymexis tablets into her coffee. Hello.
你就在她的咖啡里加了几片纳米科斯
I wasn't even in New York when it happened.
那时候我都不在纽约
See, that's where you had me stumped.
这就是我一直想不通的地方
How did you poison her drink if you weren't at Palster?
你都不在帕尔斯特公♥司♥ 怎么给她下毒
And then it hit me.
然后我突然想到
You did it before her coffee got to Palster.
你是在咖啡送到帕尔斯特公♥司♥之前下的手
Perk of the job. Gourmet coffee delivered every day.
工作福利 精致咖啡每天外卖♥♥到公♥司♥
You went down to the cafe, found her dirty chai latte,
你去咖啡店里 找到她多加奶泡
extra foam, poisoned it,
印度风味特色拿铁 下了毒
and then continued on to the airport.
然后继续赶往机场
Says who? Says our eyewitness.
谁说的 目击证人说的
Is this the guy?
是他吗
Yup. He came in around 8:00.
没错 他大约八点的时候来过
Wanted to check the whole order.
要检查一遍订单
Even pulled the lid off one.
还把一杯的盖子打开了
For a genius, you're a real idiot.
对一个天才来说 你还真是笨得可以
You're under arrest for the murder of Caroline Adams.
你因涉嫌谋杀卡洛琳·亚当斯被逮捕
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
First, you convince the Captain to let you dot com everything,
你先说服队长让你把那套互联网公♥司♥作风弄来
now it's all going back?
现在又要恢复原样
This setup was inspired by a cheater and his murderous partner.
这个布置是受一个渣男和他的杀人犯同伙启发
Mmm. Bose, that was a very good call.
玻思 干得漂亮
Hey! We served the warrant at Harry's apartment,
我们搜查了哈利的公♥寓♥
found this bad boy. Nymexis.
找到了这个 纳米科斯
Ordered online from a pharmacy in Mexico.
在墨西哥的一家药店网上订购的
Why be down low about high blood pressure?
为什么得了高血压也要瞒着
To protect the IPO.
为了不影响公开募股
Who wants to invest in a 27-year-old CEO with a heart condition?
谁想投资一个心脏有问题的27岁执行总裁呢
I should get these to evidence.
我把这个送到证物处去
Well, the second precinct is officially Palster free.
第二警区正式告别帕尔斯特公♥司♥了
I can't believe I ever wanted to work there.
我居然还想过去那里工作
Palster did get one thing right.
帕尔斯特公♥司♥也做对了一件事
I ran our stats through the algorithm.
我把我们的数据输入了算法
We're a 96% match.
我们的匹配度是96%
We are?
真的吗
Bose, we're gonna be friends forever. High five.
玻思 我们会是一辈子的朋友了 击个掌
Take it down. Yes!
下面再来一个 没错
Friends. My buddy!
朋友 好伙计
Forever.
一辈子
Jake, I told you,
杰克 我告诉过你
when it's your night, you can't
轮到你看孩子时
bring the boys back if they have a bad dream.
你不能因为他们做恶梦就把他们送回来
Congrats on solving the case. I thought we could celebrate.
恭喜你破案 我觉得我们可以庆祝一下
And we're gonna see how champagne pairs with chili.
看看香槟配辣椒是什么滋味
That's so sweet, but I'm not in a celebrating mood.
你真好 但我没心情庆祝
Why's that?
为什么
I know you planned the perfect weekend for us.
我知道你计划了完美周末
You do? And now it's ruined.
你知道了 现在都毁了
Instead of the Berkshires,
去不成巴克夏餐厅了
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表