剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
劳拉之谜
第一季 第二十一集
这人真是倒霉
Not a good day to be this guy.
什么情况
What do we know?
自行车邮差 一枪
Bike messenger, single gun shot
穿透胸部毙命 没有目击者
through the chest, no eye witnesses.
商店里没人
The store's vacant.
看来已经荒废很久了
Looks like it has been by the look of the place.
这里行人也不多
Not much foot traffic.
没有监控
No security cams.
他是近距离中枪身亡
He got shot at close range.
血迹溅到了这里
We've got blood splattered here
-还有这里 -所以
- and on the ground here. - So...
凶手可能是在这里开枪
The shooter would've been here.
找到我们的小朋友了
Say hello to my little friend.
-我送去弹道检测 -好
- I'll hook up ballistics. - Yeah.
这人身上有身份证件吗
So do we have any ID on this guy?
可能在他的男包里
Maybe it's in his murse.
-男包 -男士包包
- "Murse"? - Man purse.
你自己也该买♥♥一个用 索托
You need to get yourself one of these, Soto,
改变生活
change your life.
-谢谢你的好主意 -给你
- Thanks for the tip. - Here.
没有钱包 没有身份证
No wallet, no ID.
没有挂钥匙的钥匙链
Keychain with no key.
他姓名首字母可能是G
"G", maybe his initial.
没听说有药店用信封给病人装药的
I don't know of any pharmacies that give pills in an envelope.
多动症药
ADHD meds.
美国人♥民♥最爱的抗疲劳药
America's favorite amphetamine.
可能这位自行车邮差是个毒贩子
Maybe our bike messenger was a drug courier.
谁会把邮差杀了把药留下
Yeah, but who would kill the messenger and leave the drugs?
看来我们得找奎恩谈谈了
I think we need to talk to Quinn.
奎恩
梅雷迪思正在联♥系♥电♥话♥公♥司♥
So Meredith's on with the phone company
追踪安♥非♥他♥命♥上瘾的奎恩的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
trying to trace the signal for Quinn, the amphetamine addict.
-疑似安♥非♥他♥命♥上瘾 -没错
- Alleged amphetamine addict. - Of course.
好 我们的
Okay, where are we
"给我找家便宜度假住处"行动如何了
on operation "Find Me an Affordable Beach Rental"?
我们有好几个地方可以选择
Okay, so we've got a few opportunities here,
包括这个滨海大道上的好地方
including this little gem on Front Street.
我肯定 孩子们肯定会大爱这里
I guarantee you the boys would love that one.
不止是为了孩子们
Well, it's not just the boys.
希望你不要介意 我...
I hope you don't mind. I...
你邀请了托尼啊
Oh, you invited Tony.
学你嘛
Yeah, following your lead.
让孩子们了解自己重要的另一半
You know, getting the kids to know the significant other.
你不觉得奇怪吧
That's not weird for you, is it?
当然不 没事
No, it's fine.
是吗 那你和安吉拉要去哪里玩吗
Yeah? So, are you and Angela going somewhere?
不清楚她的计划
Oh, I don't know her plans.
我就留在这里
I'm gonna stick around here,
确保一切正常运转吧
make sure the wheels don't fall off the bus.
你竟然吃那个
Strange seeing you eat that.
决定开始关注健康了
Yeah, decided to start a health kick.
-哈尔那边有甜甜圈 -管它健不健康
- Hal's got donuts. - Kick's over.
你没事吧 警监
All right there, Captain?
在考虑去度假而已
Just thinking about vacation.
你呢 普拉斯基 有计划吗
What about you, Pulaski? Any plans?
我考虑一个人
Well, I'm thinking about
去哥斯达黎加参加冒险之旅
going on this single's adventure to Costa Rica.
有点像《单身汉》 但那里有溜索和野猴子
Kind of like The Bachelor, but with zip-lines and monkeys.
没想到你喜欢深山老林啊
Oh, I never took you for the deep jungle type.
旅行费用还差五百块 所以...
I still need to come up with 500 bucks, so...
我准备上网把这东西卖♥♥掉
I'm thinking of selling this sucker online.
它跟我的公♥寓♥不搭
Doesn't really go with my apartment.
跟哪里都好像不搭
It doesn't really go with anywhere.
查到奎恩的位置了
I've got Quinn's location!
在这里
That's him.
纽约
他在第八大道忙活呢
He's booking up 8th Avenue.
在他惹更多麻烦前 把他带回来
Let's grab him before he causes more trouble.
退后 否则捅死你 我说真的
Back off! I'll cut you. I mean it!
我会把你们都捅死
I'll cut every one of you!
-都退后 -他肯定嗑药了
- Now stay back. - He must be on something.
他都不知道自己把自己的腿捅了
Doesn't even know he stabbed himself in the leg.
都别过来 都不许过来
Back up, everyone! Just back the hell up!
好好 他们没上前 没事的
Okay. Okay. They're backed up, it's all good.
你也是 疯婆子 退后
You too, crazy lady. Move it!
你玩过剪刀石头布吗
You've played rock, paper, scissors.
你知道为什么石头能赢剪刀吗
You know how rock beats scissors?
知道 怎么了
Yeah, so?
所以刀子是赢不过枪的
So gun beats knife every time.
-按住了吗 -搞定了
- You got him? - Yeah, we're good.
你要赏脸给他铐上吗
You want to do the honors?
没问题
Sure.
奎恩
Hey, Quinn,
你被捕了
you're under arrest.
奎·约翰逊
急救人员和警♥察♥是一家啊 伙计
EMTs and cops are on the same side, dude.
这是怎么回事
What's this about, huh?
就是这么回事 "伙计"
This is what this is about, "Dude".
今天上午九点你在哪里
Now where were you at 9:00 a.m. this morning?
在给一个家伙插管
Pushing a straw into a guy's trachea.
但不是这个人
But it wasn't that guy.
-我从没见过这个人 -是吗
- Never seen him before in my life. - Really?
他被杀时手里可有个信封
Because he had an envelope with your name
上面写着你的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
and phone number on him when he was killed.
你认为我跟他的谋杀案有关吗
You think I had something to do with this?
就因为他有我的联♥系♥方式吗
Just because the guy had my contact info on him?
不 是因为他有你的毒品
No, because he had your drugs on him.
等一下
Hang on a second.
我服这些药
I only take these pills
只是为了更好地救死扶伤
so I can do my job, saving lives.
你这是初犯
This is your first offense.
我可以为你推荐个戒瘾项目
I can recommend a diversion program for you,
但我需要知道这药是哪里来的
but I need to know where these came from.
我是打电♥话♥下单的
I just call a number with my order.
-每次会有不同的人给我送药 -好吧
- Then a different delivery guy comes every time. - All right.
奎恩给我们的手♥机♥号♥码属于一部一次性手♥机♥
The phone number Quinn gave us is a burner phone.
但正在配合缉毒组的调查
But he's cooperating with narcotics.
巡警彻查了尸体发现地点附近区域
Patrol canvassed the area where the body was found.
但是街角的那个店已经关门很久了
But the corner store's been closed for years.
那整个街区都很荒凉
The whole block is kind of desolate.
也就是说没有指纹
So, we have no fingerprints,
没有DNA 没有照片
no DNA, no photo recognition.
对 一无所获
Okay, so, we have nothing.
要怎么确认他的身份
How are we gonna ID this guy?
并不是一无所获
Well, we don't have nothing.
我们有个男包
We have a murse.
男包 给我点线索吧
Okay, murse, talk to me.
已经查过指纹 毛发 纤维成分了
This has already been run for prints, hair, fibers.
是的 但这就跟读茶叶算命一样
Yeah, but it's like tea leaves.
我们现在还没参透其中奥妙
We just can't see what it means yet.
好吧 资料都在这了 排号♥票
Okay. Well, here's all the contents, next in line ticket.
你的号♥码为48号♥
驾校网址列表
List of traffic school websites.
通用板手
Allen wrench.
银器抛光布
Cloth for polishing silver.
我明白了
Oh, I got it.
-破事 -没错
- It's crap. - Yeah.
不 这是我讨厌对付的破事
No, it's all the crap that I hate to deal with.
比如这个 这号♥码意味着我为了
Like this. This means I waited an eternity
等香熏牛肉片排了老半天的队
for, say, sliced pastrami.
这意味着要在驾校里煎熬三小时
This means three hours of hell in traffic school.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表