剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
so whoever the supplier was before him,
所以在他之前的供货人
has to take out the competition.
得除掉竞争对手
That kid from the laundromat,
自助洗衣店的那个孩子
Carlos, said that Miguel wasn't dealing.
卡洛斯说米格尔没在贩毒
Well, forgive me if I don't take a gang member's word for it.
原谅我不信一个黑帮成员说的话
Theory's plausible.
还挺有道理的
Why don't you take a trip over and start with the principal?
你去趟学校找校长谈谈吧
The way these privileged places work,
以这些有钱人地方的办事方式
we're not going to get anywhere.
我们什么都问不出来的
We take one step on that campus,
我们去学校问话
and every single student, teacher and administrator
每一位学生 老师和行政人员
will lawyer up whether we're talking about murder,
都会叫上律师 不论我们问的是凶杀案
or an overdue library book.
还是图书馆一本过期未还的书
So we shouldn't even try?
连试都不试一下吗
I hate it when mommy and daddy fight.
真讨厌爸妈吵架
Max, walk away. On it.
麦克斯 走开 喳
Maybe we locate some Wendsworth Academy parents first.
也许我们可以先锁定一些旺兹沃思学院的家长
Attack it from a different angle.
从另一个角度进攻
Or we could take the captain's orders
或者我们可以听警监的
and talk to the principal.
去跟校长谈谈
Or I'll just go.
就我去吧
Athletics are an important component of Wendsworth Academy.
体育运动是旺兹沃思学院的重要组成部分
But guiding students to be
但引导学生在社会上
ethical citizens of the world is our ultimate goal.
做个有道德的人才是我们的最终目标
And Miguel was a shining light in that regard.
在这方面 米格尔做得非常出色
So, then I'm certain you can understand, Ms. Collinsworth,
那你一定明白 柯林斯沃斯女士
why we need access to his school record.
我们为什么要查他的学校记录
I can, Detective.
我明白 警探
But unfortunately we have a strict confidentiality policy
但不幸的是 为了保护学生
in order to protect our students.
我们有一套严格的保密政策
You'll have to speak with our legal representation.
你得跟我们的法律代表谈谈
You can tie me up for a day, or two.
你可以拖我一天两天
I'm only gonna come back with a warrant.
但我会拿着搜查令来的
A boy is dead,
一个男孩死了
a father lost his son.
一位父亲失去了儿子
A father who had no idea
而这位父亲完全不知道
his son was even enrolled in this school.
自己的儿子进入了你这所学校
He deserves answers.
他应该得到答案
I apologize.
抱歉
But we simply don't cut corners
但事关我校的名誉
when it comes to protecting our reputation.
我们不会让人走捷径
Am I keeping you? In fact, you are.
我耽误你了吗 是的
I have to address a prospective parent-tour group.
我得去接待一个展望未来父母参观团
You can let yourself out.
你请自便
You called it. Plan B.
你说对了 换B计划
Our students' achievements are undeniable.
我校学生的成就是无可争辩的
And your children's achievements
而你们孩子的成就
will also be undeniable.
也将无可争辩
I invite you tonight
今晚我邀请你们
to our annual gala
出席我校年度晚会
to meet our parents and faculty.
见见我们的家长和教职员工
You will walk away inspired.
你们一定会深受鼓舞
I'm pleased to introduce your tour guide, Tracy Dunn.
很荣幸向各位介绍我们的导游 翠西·邓恩
Tracy is homecoming queen, class president
翠西是返校节王后 班长
and has already been accepted early admission to Princeton.
她还被普林斯顿大学提前录取了
Ick.
恶心
The student lounge/cafe is a social gathering spot
学生休闲室/咖啡厅是平时休闲聊天的场所
and, bonus, completely delish.
而且 非常美味
The smoothie bar to your right also serves as an espresso bar
你们右边的冰沙吧每天也出♥售♥咖啡
daily until second period.
直到第二节课结束
Please help yourself to a sample.
请各位品尝一下吧
Hi, Spencer. Hey, babe.
史宾塞 宝贝
Boyfriend. Oh, score.
我男朋友 真好
This school is amazing.
这所学校太棒了
I'm just... wow!
我简直...
U.S. News & World Report said
《美国新闻和世界报告》上说
that we'd be in the top 15 universities in the world
如果我们是一所大学的话
if we were a university. You know, I believe that.
会是世界十五强 我相信
I have just got to get my sons into this school.
我一定要让我儿子们进这所学校
Hi, Tracy.
翠西
Listen, just between you and me...
私下说点事
my boys had a little problem last year.
我的儿子们去年出了点事
Are there kids here who are into that?
这里有没有谁喜欢弄那个
I just wanna be sure to tell my two tokers who to stay away from.
我只是想让我的两个儿子知道该远离谁
He looks like a guy who could score some blue-ribbon Marley.
他挺像能弄到上等"马力"的人
Oh, that's slang for marijuana.
这是大♥麻♥的黑话
Phillip Johansson.
菲利普·约翰逊
He gets medical grade Marley.
他能弄到医用级"马力"
So, I've heard.
我听说的
Everybody, come with me to finish the tour.
各位 请跟我继续参观
I heard from, someone
我从某人那听说
that you're the guy to see about herbal relief.
你能弄到某种草药
No idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Something tells me that
我觉得如果你能
you'd be really fun to share that relief with.
分享一下那种草药的话会很有趣的
You say fun...
你所说的有趣...
I'm a woman with bad intentions
我是个有不良企图的女人
and even worse moral compass.
而且道德感也很差
Did you see The Graduate?
你看过《毕业生》吗
Well, how do I know you're not a narc?
我怎么知道你是不是缉毒警
Have you ever seen 21 Jump Street?
你看过《龙虎少年队》吗
I promise I'm no narc.
我发誓我不是缉毒警
How about an overworked, underpaid mom?
我是过度劳累 收入很低的母亲
And I'll help you out, if you know what I mean.
我也能帮到你 你懂的
40 bucks. That's outrageous!
40块 太离谱了吧
Since when has a dime bag gone up 400%?
什么时候钱贬值了四倍
Inflation, babe. Busted, babe.
通货膨胀 宝贝 抓到你了 宝贝
You said you weren't a narc. Yeah.
你不是说你不是缉毒警吗 确实
Homicide. I'm calling my lawyer.
凶案组刑♥警♥ 我要找律师
Good, then we can sit down
好啊 那我们就坐下
and we can all talk about Miguel Santos. What about him?
谈谈米格尔·桑托斯 他怎么了
Where were you two nights ago when he was killed?
两天前他被杀的晚上你在哪
Home, probably playing Xbox with my brother.
在家 可能在跟我弟弟打游戏机
Doesn't prove you weren't involved.
并不能证明此事与你无关
What happened? He started selling and infringe on your territory?
怎么回事 他到你的地盘上卖♥♥货了吗
Miguel Santos selling bud? No way.
米格尔·桑托斯卖♥♥毒品 不可能
That kid was as straight arrow as it comes. He didn't even smoke.
那孩子很正直 他连烟都不抽
How do you know? They drugtest all the athletes here.
你怎么知道 这里的运动员都要药检
If they didn't, I'd be making twice of what I'm pulling in.
要是不药检的话 我的收入就能翻番了
Most of 'em drink. Miguel too?
他们大多数都喝酒 米格尔也是吗
Maybe. Would explain that rookie sexting thing.
可能 怪不得会发那种骚扰短♥信♥
What was that?
什么事
I heard he got busted for harassing some girl with texts.
我听说他被逮到用短♥信♥骚扰女生
He was on school probation for a week or so.
他要留校察看一周左右
I'll look into that.
我会去查的
In the meantime, I am flushing every ounce of kuhubie you have
同时 我会用警局的马桶
down the precinct toilet and if I hear that you're selling again
把你的货都冲掉 如果我再知道你贩毒
you're going to need an entire team of lawyers
你将需要一整队的律师帮你打官司
to keep you out of jail.
才能不进监狱
Hey. I thought we had a vibe going.
我还觉得咱俩挺来电
Say no to drugs, Phillip. It's warping your senses.
远离毒品吧 菲利普 你的感官受影响了
Talk to me. Miguel Santos
说说吧 米格尔·桑托斯
recently got into some kind of trouble that put him on probation.
最近惹了什么麻烦 被留校察看了
Any idea why? Possibly drinking,
知道为什么吗 可能是酗酒
but my source was unreliable to say the least.
不过我的消息来源不太可靠
Well, we need some reliable sources.
可我们需要可靠的消息
Way ahead of you. What's the Diamond plan?
早就想好了 你有什么戴氏计划
Dust off your tux. We got a big night ahead.
找出你的礼服 我们有晚会要参加
Why do you look so awesome, Daddy?
你怎么穿得这么帅 老爸
Can't help it, kiddo.
我就是这么帅 宝贝
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表