剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, so pull footage from every surveillance camera
好的 那就把从那到训练场所有的监控录像
from there to the arena.
都调出来查看
Maybe we catch mom in the act.
说不定能找到她妈妈
This just replaced Interstellar
这简直比
as the most boring viewing experience in my life.
看《星际穿越》还无聊
I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that.
我就当作你没说过这话
There she is.
她在那
Corner of Broome and Centre.
布鲁姆街和中♥央♥大街的拐角
She bought her daughter a breakfast hotdog as a snack?
她给她女儿买♥♥个早餐热狗当零食吗
Not likely for a mom who wants her daughter
对于一个想让她女儿瘦到不能再瘦的母亲来说
to be a size zero to catch a man.
这好像不太正常
You don't think she... I do.
她不会是... 是的
And I think Laura is gonna want in on this.
而且我想劳拉看到这个会很高兴的
Sure, I remember her.
当然 我记得她
She said she was in a rush.
她说她很着急
Then she tells me my cart's leaking, right there.
然后她跟我说我的车漏水了 就是那里
I bend down, look over, nothing.
我弯下腰 看了一下 什么事都没有
How often do you change the water you keep the hotdogs in?
保存热狗的水 你多久换一次
Hey, there's no law saying I gotta change...
法律没有规定我要...
Okay, we're not the health department.
我们不是卫生局的
Is it fair to say
是不是可以说
that you haven't changed the water in the last two days?
你已经两天没有换水了
Yeah, that's fair, sure. Okay, excuse me.
是的 可以这么说 好的 让一下
Seen worse.
还见过更差的
Make me proud.
别让我失望
Hey, how long is this gonna take? Hey, just relax.
你们得弄多长时间 急什么
You gotta really get in there.
你得把手伸进去
Yeah, I am really in there.
是的 我真的伸进去了
Oh, gosh! That is hot.
天哪 太热了
Well, that's why they call it hotdogs.
所以这才叫热狗
Here wait, come on, cool off.
过来 冷却一下
And now you're gonna mess up my soda now, too? Come on!
现在又要搞我的汽水了吗 不是吧
Well, what are you gonna do? Cry?
那又怎么样 哭啊
Okay.
好了
What?
怎么了
Smoking gun.
就是这把枪
Where the hell is my daughter?
我女儿在哪
Good news.
有好消息
We found some evidence that suggest that Sara's innocent.
我们发现了能证明莎拉清白的证据
Good.
那太好了
I'd like to see her now.
我现在就想见到她
You're a tiger mom.
你真是个虎妈
Always looking out for your family.
总是为家人考虑
Me too.
我也是
What's happening here? Well, uh...
发生什么了 这个嘛
We just went on a hotdog tour of downtown.
我们去查了市区的一个热狗摊
Guess what we found?
你猜我们在那发现什么了
Interesting fact, the water that they keep hotdogs in,
很有意思 在放热狗的汤汁里
extremely high levels of sodium, it acts as a preservative.
其中含有大量的钠刚好可以保存一些生化特征
Lab's running fingerprints right now.
实验室正在检测指纹
I wonder what they'll come up with.
我很好奇他们会得出个什么结果
Oh, and I noticed that you have the same chalk
我发现你手上也有白粉
on your hands as your daughter.
跟你女儿手上的一样
Wonder what that will match with.
不知道是不是跟死者身上的粉末相匹配呢
May I?
能由我来说吗
You were the one that went up to your elbow in hotdog water.
你都把手肘伸进热狗汤里面去了 你来
Way passed the elbow.
不只是手肘好吗
You saw Triva as a threat.
你认为特莉瓦是个威胁
You thought all of your own unfulfilled dreams
你一直想的都是你那些未完成的梦想
of landing yourself a trophy husband.
你遗憾没嫁到冠军老公
You spent 20 years trying to turn your daughter
在过去的20年里 你一直想把你女儿
into a more successful version of yourself.
变成一个更加成功的你
But she is still not you. She's better.
可惜她并不是你 她比你优秀多了
This is being blown way out of proportion.
那一切都超出了我的预料
I just went there to scare her away from Marco.
我只是想去吓吓她 让她离开马尔科
And she fell funny and hit her head on a rock.
她不小心摔倒了 头撞在了石头上
And you left her there to die.
而你就那样离开了 不管她死活
On behalf of every woman who's trying to do it on her own,
我代表所有自力更生的女性
not on her nails, not on her fake boobs,
代表那些不去美甲 不去隆胸
just so-so job on yours, by the way,
顺便说一句 你的胸也不怎么样
and not on having to land a guy,
不费尽心思嫁入豪门的女性
you're under arrest for the murder of Triva Forster.
你被捕了 罪名是谋杀特莉瓦·福斯特
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can...
你有权保持沉默 你说的所有话都将
Hey, are you taking personal calls?
私人来电 接吗
Well, it depends who the caller is.
要看是谁打来的了
Uh, it's a Dr. Buckman.
他说他是巴克曼医生
Laura Diamond.
劳拉·戴蒙德
I understand.
我知道了
Yes.
好的
You... You're sure?
你 你确定吗
Okay.
好的
What is that all about?
怎么回事
Thank you, God!
谢天谢地啊
Oh, my.
天哪
Mom's prints are on the Taser.
枪上有她妈妈的指纹
D.A.'s drawing up the charges now.
地方检察官正在起草控告
Did you call Triva's dad?
你给特莉瓦的父亲打电♥话♥了吗
He was thankful for the closure.
他说感谢我们找到了凶手
At least we could give him that.
我们能做的也只有这么多了
I mean, I've heard of domination before,
我以前也听说过什么叫压倒性胜利
but compared with your bracket
不过和你的预测表比起来
I own you.
你简直一败涂地
Have you ever heard of being a good winner?
你知道什么是赢得漂亮吗
Good winner? Mmmhmm.
赢得漂亮 对啊
I know you paid Alicia 100 bucks for her picks.
我知道你花了一百块买♥♥艾丽西娅的预测结果
Loser.
衰人
Good day for you, huh? Mmmhmm.
你今天过得不错吧 那是
You closed the case, and...
案子也结了
you got me on bribery.
还抓到我行贿
Well, I can't really take the high ground seeing as
当然 要是我没给艾丽西娅钱
how I paid her 200 bucks to give you crappy picks.
让她给你错的选择 我也不会赢得这么顺利
Nice. Boy is on fire, huh?
太好了 小伙干劲十足啊
Thanks to you.
还得多亏你
Well, i'm just glad he got his moment in the sun.
我很庆幸他没被冤枉 得以在球场大展身手
The rest is up to him.
剩下的就看他自己了
You know, I prefer talking to texting.
比起发短♥信♥ 我还是喜欢面对面谈
Join me. Of course.
坐下一起吧 好的
You still smell like hotdogs. Oh, I know.
你身上还是一股热狗味 我知道
Sort of into it.
还挺喜欢
Can I buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯吧
Wouldn't say no to a creme de menthe.
我是不会拒绝一杯薄荷甜酒的
Of course you wouldn't.
你当然不会
What you got there?
你手里拿的什么
Accounting sent over a damage report for the door you kicked in.
你踢坏的那扇门的损坏报告还有账单
Okay, how much is it?
好吧 一共多少钱
Zero. How did you pull that off?
一毛都不用 你是怎么做到的
Two magic words.
两个有魔力的词
Exigent circumstances.
紧急情况
Oh, Detective.
警探
I believe we've recruited you to the dark side.
我觉得你好像被我们带坏了
To the dark side.
为我的邪恶干一杯
Those stupid Chinese herbs I was taking for sea sickness
我用来治晕船病的该死中草药
gave me a false positive.
导致测试结果是阳性
Two false positives.
两遍都显示阳性
No wonder you were ducking me. I wasn't.
怪不得你一直躲着我 我没有
Okay, I was.
好吧 我确实是在躲你
I just wanted to be sure before I...
我只是想先确认一下
blew your world up.
在吓到你之前
Little Laura/Tony baby. Hmm.
我们两人的宝宝
That would've been cool.
应该挺不错的
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表