剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
劳拉之谜
第二季 第一集
嗨 妈
Hi Mom.
跑 快跑 小心
Hey, run, run! Look out!
小心点 伙计们 快跑 快跑
Look out, guys! Run, run!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mommy!
这儿在查案 不是聚会
This is a crime scene, people, not a play date.
带孩子们回家
Take your kids home.
戴蒙德 索托 见见这位无名朋友 死透了
Diamond, Soto, meet my very dead amigo John Doe.
20多岁 初步推断受撞击而死
Mid-20s, presumably killed on impact.
他的手臂上全是针孔印
He's got tracks up and down his arms.
几个街区外是毒贩的聚集地
A few blocks away from the alphabets, heavy dealer presence.
可能是在找机会搞货
Could have been looking to score.
没错 但根据那位妈妈所述
Affirmative, but not that kind of score,
不是那种货
according to Mom over there.
我非常同情那个人
I feel awful for that man.
他大喊 救了孩子们
He shouted to save the kids.
但他最近一直在附近游荡
But clearly he was lurking.
我见到他好几次了
I've seen him around here before.
我就不由得开始胡思乱想
I couldn't help but assume.
我很抱歉让你儿子看到了这一幕
I'm sorry your son had to see this.
还好他一心只想吃东西 没怎么受到影响
Thankfully, he's more hungry than traumatized.
哦 我有...
Oh. Well, I have a...
一张未缴的超凡有线电视账单
An unpaid Excel cable bill,
找到了 一大半...燕麦棒
um, here we go, most of a... of a granola bar.
谢谢 但提奥有糖尿病
Thanks, but Theo's diabetic.
只能吃无糖无蛋白食物
We're sugar free, gluten free.
我试过一天
Oh, tried that for a day.
结果发现好吃的东西一般全是蛋白质
Turns out everything worth eating is chock full of gluten.
我哪壶不开提哪壶哈
Not to rub it in.
所以你目睹了车祸全过程
So, you saw the crash.
那辆出租车根本就没有刹车的意思
The taxi didn't even try to stop.
-能走了吗 -我应该带他回家了
- Can we go? - I should probably get him home.
当然 谢谢你愿意抽出时间来
Of course. Thank you for your time.
妈妈说得没错 根据轮胎印来看
The mom's right. According to those tire tracks,
没有刹车的痕迹 也没有转弯避让的痕迹
no evidence of braking, no swerving to get out of the way.
-交通摄像头呢 -都转向了别的地方
- Traffic cameras? - All pointing the wrong way.
几个看得比较清楚的目击证人说
Couple of eyewitnesses who got a good look said
看上去像是
that it looked more like
不小心撞的 不是蓄意的
a clip than a dead-on hit.
可能是酒后驾驶
Could have been a drunk driver.
也许吧 也可能是进行制裁
Possibly, or vigilante justice.
你觉得这位瘾君子死者
You're thinking that our dead junkie
是一名到处游荡的变♥态♥吗
was a perv who cruises jungle gyms?
看上去像 也许是家长试图报复他
Seems viable. Maybe a vengeful parent going after the guy.
-驾驶黄色出租车吗 -出租车司机也是父母
- In a yellow cab? - Well, cabbies are parents, too.
也有可能是偷来的出租车
Or it could have been grand theft taxi.
-咱去查查出租车 -还要确认死者身份
- Let's track down that cab. - ID the victim.
实验室已经在对比指纹了
Lab's already running prints.
我们只要用几张犯罪现场照片
We're also gonna try a facial recognition
进行面部识别分♥析♥
analysis using crime scene photos.
我让技术人员发给你
I'll have the techs forward it to you.
再打印几份出来
Just print up some hard copies, too.
我们要派小队搜查附近的区域
We'll have the squad canvass the neighborhood.
别这样
Oh, please.
我们在工作 可以说话的
We're working, we can speak.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我说了无数遍 最好的搜查工作
For the umpteenth time, the best investigative work
是在安静平和的氛围中完成的
is done in a quiet and contemplative environment.
我们能小声点吗
Can we keep the volume down?
可以 小桑提警监
Yes, Captain Santini.
是桑提亚尼 我说了无数遍
It's Santiani, for the umpteenth time.
杰克还要多久才能回来
How long till Jake is back
还要被恐怖统治多久
and the reign of terror comes to an end?
6天22小时
Six days, 22 hours.
误差一星期之内
Give or take a week.
-你好 -感谢上帝
- Hey! - Thank you, God.
瞧瞧谁回来了
Look who's back.
你好 麦克斯
Hello, Max.
欢迎回来 老大
Welcome back, Cap.
比利 很高兴见到你
Billy, nice to see you.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我在这工作
I work here.
但如果你还要再放一星期病假
But if you have another week of medical leave,
你就应该再休息一星期
you should take the week.
我不需要再休息一星期
I don't need another week,
我感觉很棒 今天早上我跑了五公里
I feel great. I ran five miles this morning.
为什么这里安静得出奇
Why is it weirdly quiet in here?
你可以问问那位黑暗女王
You can ask the Queen of Darkness.
她来了
Incoming.
桑提亚尼警监
Captain Santiani.
我是杰克·布罗德里克 谢谢你代我看住场子
Captain Jake Broderick. Thank you for holding down the fort.
还看着呢
Still holding.
我的调任要到本月底才结束
I'm commissioned through the end of the month.
是啊 同时 我很乐于为你提供帮助
Yes, yes. Well, in the meantime, I am happy to help.
-我用处大着呢 -随便你
- I'm a utility player. - Suit yourself.
你可以坐在普拉斯基警探的老位子上
You can sit at Detective Pulaski's old desk.
弗兰克 普拉斯基警探去哪了
Frankie? Where is Detective Pulaski?
上礼拜调回局长办了
Transferred back to CDIU last week.
她的资历不够格胜任这个位置
She didn't have the seniority to accept this post.
我一直在收拾这儿的乱子
I've been cleaning up a number of messes around here.
看得出来
Well, I can tell.
我从没看到过办公室这么
I've never seen the squad room look so,
荒凉
um, sterile.
很尴尬吗
Awkward much?
她可真可爱
She is adorable.
给你个双重打击
A double whammy for you.
比对指纹后发现死者名叫罗纳德·贝拉斯科
John Doe's fingerprints identified him as Ronald Belasco.
两年前被捕 因为强♥奸♥ 设私刑什么的
Arrested two years ago for rape, third degree, whatever that is.
后来罪名减为非暴♥力♥性侵犯未成年人
Reduced charge for non-violent sexual assault of a minor.
档案中他的资料遭到篡改并被密封
Whose identity is redacted in the file, which is sealed.
那我们就解开这个封条
Well, let's try to unseal it.
我就知道你会这么说 在这份申请上签名吧
I knew you'd say that. Sign here for the request.
谢谢你 无所不知的朋友
Thank you, my psychic friend.
第二个打击是什么
What's the second whammy?
肇事逃逸案12分钟后有辆出租车被报失窃
Report of a stolen taxi 12 minutes before your hit and run.
离公园不到1.6公里
Huh, less than a mile from the park.
偷窃者可能就是我们的嫌犯
Thief might be our perp.
你们俩去找出租车司机 看看能问出什么
You two go talk to the cabbie. See what you can find out.
劳拉和我去询问罗纳德·贝拉斯科的亲属
Laura and I will track down Ronald Belasco's next of kin.
欢迎回来 警监
Welcome back, Captain.
车管所可是提供免费新手驾驶教程的
The DMV does offer a refresher course, free of charge.
我跟比利搭档了六年
Six years partnering with Billy,
他可从来没抱怨过我的驾驶技术
he never once criticized my driving.
当然不会当面说
Not to your face.
不好意思 过去五个月内
Excuse me. I just spent the last five months
我忙着载你去做理疗
driving your ass to physical therapy,
忙着给你做夜宵 忙着给你洗衣服
cooking your ass nightly meals, washing your dirty-ass clothes,
忙着清理你的单身公♥寓♥
cleaning your dirty-ass bachelor pad,
忙着照顾你那俩聪明鬼儿子
and raising your smart-ass sons.
给点尊重好吗
A little respect?
非常非常尊重你
A lot of respect.
那就对了
Damn right.
打扰一下 纽约警♥察♥
Excuse me. Uh, NYPD.
我们在找罗纳德·贝拉斯科的家属
We're looking for the family of Ronald Belasco.
我就是他的家属
I'm his family.
他有麻烦了吗
Is he in trouble?
香农 最后一次见到你未婚夫是什么时候
Shannon, when did you last see your fiance?
就在几个小时之前
Just a couple hours ago.
他在建筑工地工作 通常起得都很早
Uh, he was working construction, so he usually left pretty early.
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表