剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
I appreciate the rant.
谢谢你替我骂她
But, like I said, you are detached from reality.
不过你说的太脱离事实了
I'm a terrible mother.
我是个糟糕的母亲
You're not so bad.
你没那么糟
You're a great mother.
你是个好妈妈
Our boys love you and I love you.
儿子们爱你 我也爱你
I will make a few calls and we will work this out.
我会打几个电♥话♥ 我们会搞定这事的
Okay, down we go.
躺好吧
There we go.
乖
Dad's right.
爸爸说得对
You really are the best mommy.
你的确是最好的妈妈
I love you guys.
我爱你们
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Good night, Mommy. Love you.
晚安 妈妈 爱你
All right, so, show-and-tell time.
好 现在是展示说明时间
Forensics went through all
鉴证科检查了
three Walden vehicles, vintage British coupe,
沃尔登的三辆车 老式英国跑车
big ass SUV, basically two big man caves on wheels.
大体量越野车 基本就是两个轮子的移♥动♥狗窝
Cigar butts, beef jerky, golf tees, you get the idea.
烟蒂 牛肉干 高尔夫T恤 无所不有
And, ready for this?
还有这个
Evidence of adultery.
他搞外遇的证据
Hotel match book. Brand new.
酒店的火柴盒 崭新的
Deedee hadn't been on vacation for a year.
迪迪近来一年都没出去度过假
Erik had to have hit that hotel with someone.
埃里克肯定是跟别人去开的房♥
We're on our way to find out who.
我们这就着手去查
If it was the mistress, then we have a new suspect on our hands.
如果他真有情妇 那我们就有下一个嫌犯了
Time to end the fishing expedition. News flash.
这种非法调查到此为止吧 最新消息
Guess who tested positive for mercury?
猜猜谁身上检测到了汞残留
Deedee Walden.
迪迪·沃尔登
I was so sure.
我之前还很有把握
Well, it lines up.
证据都串起来了
You ruled out the brother, the lawyer,
排除了死者弟弟 律师
everyone who was at that house that night. Case closed.
当晚所有在场人的嫌疑 就此结案
Go pick her up.
去把她带回局里
She's burying her husband tomorrow.
她明天要举办丈夫的葬礼
I think we could allow her that.
等她办完这件事吧
Okay, softy.
好吧 大好人
But after the memorial, I want her in custody.
等追悼会一结束 就把她抓回来
Call it a night? Yup.
收工吗 好
Once we swing by that hotel.
等我们查完那家酒店
The man said case closed.
领导都说结案了
Just humor me.
就陪我跑一趟嘛
Water infused with mint and thyme?
来一杯薄荷百里香茶 如何
I'm good. Oh, I'll take his. Thanks.
我不用了 他不喝我喝 谢谢
为这个酒店付出的劳动表示感谢
首先我想对各位美丽女性
Muchas gracias.
非常感谢
No? I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish.
没有吗 抱歉 我听不懂西班牙语
My bad. Um, you cleaned this man's room?
是我不好 你收拾过他的房♥间是吗
He was with a woman. Did you see her?
你见过与他同行的女士吗
They were very private.
他们很注重隐私
But I heard them. A lot of fighting.
但我听见他们大吵了一架
Well, that's a really beautiful ring.
你的戒指好漂亮
Very distinctive.
真有特色
Is that Onyx?
上面镶的是黑玛瑙吗
I don't know. No, you don't,
我不太清楚 你当然不知道
because it belongs to the person I'm looking for, doesn't it?
因为它属于我在找的这个人 对吗
I found it in the room after they checked out.
我是在他们退房♥以后才发现的
I was only holding it until they called.
我只是先戴着 等他们打电♥话♥来找
They never did.
可一直没消息
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Con permiso. Laura!
先走一步 劳拉
Hey, partner.
搭档
You want to catch me up here?
能不能先给我解释一下
How did you know that was the mistress' ring,
你怎么知道那是情妇的戒指
and why do you have your
还有你为什么露出一副
"Sick to your stomach" look on your face?
胃不舒服的表情
I've seen this ring before.
我见过这个戒指
God, it can't be!
天啊 这不可能
Sorry, but chemistry doesn't lie.
抱歉 化学检测不会说谎
Laura, even the best of us get it wrong sometimes.
劳拉 智者千虑必有一失
Let's go pick up Deedee.
我们去见迪迪吧
Deedee didn't kill Erik.
迪迪没杀埃里克
I know who did.
我知道凶手是谁
And I know why.
也知道动机了
Let's just get through the memorial,
我们等追悼会结束再动手
we don't need to make a scene.
不要闹得沸沸扬扬
Diamond, Soto, you know the Chief.
戴蒙德 索托 见过局长
Sir. Hi, sir.
长官好 长官好
Just explaining that we're ready to arrest the wife.
正在解释我们准备逮捕死者妻子
We'll put it to bed quickly.
我们会速战速决
How about we put it to bed now?
不如我们现在就解决吧
She solved the murder.
她破了这起谋杀案
Then for God's sake, tell everyone.
老天啊 快告诉大伙
Can we do this privately?
我们可不可以私下来谈
Detective Laura Diamond from NYPD
来自纽约警局的劳拉·戴蒙德警探
has an important announcement.
要宣布一件重要事情
Good morning.
早上好
Hot mic.
话筒有点问题
Where to start.
从哪说起呢
Okay, how about this?
这样吧
Deedee Walden did not kill her husband.
迪迪·沃尔登没有杀害她的丈夫
Oh, suck it, Penelope.
去死吧 佩内洛普
I told you I was innocent.
我说过我是无辜的
Neither did any of her dinner guests, nor her staff.
凶手不是她请来的客人 也不是她的雇员
Then who?
那能是谁
No one else was in the house.
房♥子里没有其他人了
I was.
还有我啊
So was my boss.
我上司也在
He tragically lost his wife last month.
上个月他的妻子不幸去世
Her car went over an embankment on her way back from a tryst
她约会回来时开车撞上了路堤
with her lover, Erik Walden.
而她的幽会对象正是埃里克·沃尔登
Tell me if I'm off. Laura...
要是说错了你可以告诉我 劳拉
You knew about the affair.
你知道她有外遇
It must have eaten you up inside
当你在停尸房♥看到她的时候
to see her in the morgue.
心里肯定很不好受
And she didn't have a ring on.
那时候她没戴戒指
She had lost it at the hotel
她和埃里克去酒店开房♥时
when she was with Erik.
把戒指落在了那里
I'd always loved this ring. Laura...
我也很喜欢这枚戒指 劳拉
Loved that you had a matching one.
因为你也有一枚成对的
Of course, that's what made you almost get caught by the victim.
当然 它也差点让你被受害人发现
Captain Hauser. He saw the ring on your finger,
豪瑟警监 他看到了你手上的戒指
and that was when he knew that you were Karen's husband,
那时他就知道你是凯伦的丈夫
and that you had sent the death threats.
死亡威胁也是来自于你
Where is this coming from, Laura?
这都是从哪说起的 劳拉
But you
但你
were determined to get revenge, and you did.
决心要复仇 然后付诸行动
You're a lunatic. Faking me out...
你疯了吧 在我眼皮底下...
This is insubordination!
你这是违抗命令
...right under my nose.
骗我
If you need anything further,
如果有什么需要
call any time. I'll leave you my card.
随时打给我 给你留张名片
Have a good night.
晚安
Then, faking out the entire precinct.
然后你骗过了整个警区的人
You took Deedee's sample from me
从我手里骗走了迪迪的样本
and switched it with your own,
换成了你自己的
knowing it would test positive for mercury.
清楚它会验出水银
But you didn't account for Deedee's mascara.
但是你漏算了迪迪的睫毛膏
The hell with you!
你去死吧
Cap, get back here! Don't make me do this!
队长 回来 别逼我动手
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表