剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
To bet on. Which fighter?
我们想给他下注 哪个选手
Babe, you promised me no business tonight.
亲爱的 你答应我今晚不谈生意的
I know, but... Come on! Let's just keep going on...
我知道 但是 快点去...
Baby, baby, baby. Just... Just look, look. What? What?
亲爱的 听着 什么
Fishy face, fishy face.
来来亲一下
Okay, just give me one second, all right, baby? Okay...
给我一点时间 好的
I'll be back, okay? All right, well, hurry up.
我会回来的 好吧 那你快点
All right, I'll be back, okay? Okay. Okay, have fun.
好的 我会回来的 好 好好玩
He's fighting on the undercard, Mickey the Monsoon.
他是打垫场赛的 旋风米基
I can't find anything on this guy
我对他不太了解
except the fact that he beat up one of my friends
只知道他不久前在曼哈顿一个俱乐部
not too long ago at a Manhattan club.
痛打过我朋友
And who was that?
谁被打了
Just some Wall Street guy, but he said he had never been hit
某个华尔街男 但他说从没见过
as hard or as fast than he was by your boy Mickey.
像你手下的米基出手那么狠准快的人
Well, Mickey's off the undercard. What?
米基不再打比赛了 什么
I came up all the way from Miami. Why?
我大老远从迈阿密来 他居然不打了
He's dead.
他死了
Good enough reason?
这个理由够了吧
My God, I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?
天哪 很遗憾 怎么回事
Wouldn't know.
不知道
I haven't heard from him since that club fight.
上次俱乐部打过之后我就再没见过他
If I was putting somebody in the ring for the first time
如果我把一个新人放进场比赛的话
I'd have stayed in close contact with them.
我会和他保持密切联♥系♥的
Sounds like I'm a little more hands-off than you are, handsome.
可惜我不像你那样管那么多 帅哥
I am not gonna be hands-off with you,
我可不会放过你
if you keep talking to my man like that. Wow...
你少这样和我男人说话 哎呦
It's okay, baby. We are husband and wife.
没事的宝贝 我们已经是夫妻了
She's coming on to you like you're not married.
她这样勾搭你好像你没结婚一样
Excuse me, I'll be right back.
抱歉 我马上回来
You got good at that. What can I say?
你真是有天赋 我还能说什么
Oh, hello.
我收到短♥信♥了
Oh, son of a bitch.
混账
What's wrong?
怎么了
This guy I've been seeing,
我约的这个男人
you know,we were supposed to go out on Friday night
我们本打算好周五出去
and now he says he never got my text and made other plans.
可他现在说没收到我短♥信♥ 已经另有安排了
What a jerk.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Well, you know what, the next time you're together,
告诉你 下次你们见面的时候
just check his phone for received texts.
你就查他手♥机♥短♥信♥的收件箱
You can do that? Hell, yeah! Liars, beware.
这不好吧 有什么 这是防骗大招
Okay, you know what?
好了好了
More drinking, less texting. Come on, Lightweight.
少发短♥信♥多喝酒 快点 一杯倒
Okay, just... just one minute.
再给我一分钟
I think you just helped my murder investigation.
你刚才说的对我的命案调查很有帮助
Oh! Got a text from Laura.
劳拉给我们发来一条短♥信♥
"Check vone"?
什么叫"查手几"
She meant "Phone." I speak Laura tipsy-text.
她是说"手♥机♥" 这是醉酒版劳拉短♥信♥
"If Donna got Mickey's text, she's lying.
"如果唐娜收到过米基的短♥信♥ 她就是在说谎"
"That guyyyyyy."
"那个人嗯嗯嗯嗯"
Okay, I have no idea what that end part means,
后面这一串我也看不懂
but Laura's right, we need to check Donna's phone.
不过劳拉说得对 得去查查唐娜的手♥机♥
Roger that, be ready when I give you the signal.
明白 我给你信♥号♥♥时你就做好准备
What signal? You'll know.
什么信♥号♥♥ 你马上就知道了
I have to get back to my seat,
我得回我的座位了
but if you want to talk about fighters,
如果你们还想谈谈搏击选手
or really anything, just give me a call.
或者其他什么事 打电♥话♥给我
Excuse me? Look, it is bad enough that you bring
搞什么 你不带你们家宝贝新娘
your bride to this cheesy casino, Okay, baby, it's okay...
去巴巴多斯却来什么赌场 宝贝...
instead of Barbados.
已经够糟心了
And now you gotta keep cozying up to this skank?
你现在又要和这贱♥货♥打情骂俏
Whoa, who are you calling "Skank"? We were supposed to
你骂谁贱♥货♥ 我们本来要去巴巴多斯的
go to Barbados. You, skank. Baby, baby.
我骂的就是你 贱♥货♥ 宝贝 行了
What? No! Do not try with me. Oh! Hey, hey.
你干什么 别惹我 你干什么
You don't either, skank. Honey, trust me,
你也别惹我 贱♥货♥ 相信我 亲爱的
you do not want to play with any of this. What do you mean...
你可别把我惹毛了 你什么意思
Oh I know exactly what I'm playing with! You have no idea what
你少惹我 老娘猛着呢 你根本不知道
you're getting yourself... Oh, yes, I do...
你惹了谁 有本事你来啊
Imma keep these on, sweetheart,
美女 我不会放过你
'cause they gonna make an imprint.
我这些人可都不是吃素的
This is not a sandbox you wanna play in. Skank!
你玩不过我 你个贱♥货♥
You know what? I think it's time for you to leave.
行了 你们俩现在就给我滚
That's exactly what I was gonna say to you.
这话我也要对你说
You sure seem calm for someone who's facing murder charges.
面临谋杀指控 你还这么镇定
We know you were with him the night before he died.
我们知道他死前那晚你和他在一起
And your phone has verified that the text you got from Mickey
你的手♥机♥也显示你的确收到了米基的短♥信♥
was both received and read.
而且是已读短♥信♥
Mickey was my fighter.
米基是我的搏击选手
That was his last fight club bout before signing with me.
那是他和我签约之前最后一次在俱乐部比赛
I was protecting my investment.
我是在保护我的投资产品
What about your lipstick in his car?
可他车里有你的口红
Was that part of your investment?
那也是你投资的一部分吗
No, that's because we were sleeping together.
不 那是因为我们俩上♥床♥了
You sleep with all your fighters?
你和你所有的搏击选手都上♥床♥吗
Keeps them focused.
这样他们能专心打比赛
I thought fighters weren't supposed to have sex before a fight.
选手赛前不准发生性关系吧
Well, it keeps me focused.
这样让我也能专心工作
What about the text from Mickey?
米基给你的短♥信♥你怎么说
I don't sign my fighters for their communication skills.
我可不是凭选手的甜言蜜语签约的
If I did read it, I don't remember.
那短♥信♥我就算读过也记不住
That's convenient. Let me remind you.
这好说 让我来提示你吧
He said he needed to talk to you about the fix tomorrow.
他说他明天得和你谈谈假比赛的事
Which means today.
也就是今天
What, Mickey found out that you were planning to fix the fight
米基发现了你计划操纵处理比赛结果
and threatened to blow your plan?
于是威胁要破坏你的计划
So you had to shut him up?
所以你就得让他闭嘴 对不对
Whoa, you guys have been watching way too many old movies.
我看你们俩是老电影看多了吧
When he said "Fix," I figured
我认为 他说的"假比赛"[处理]
he meant fix the situation he was dealing with.
是指要解决他最近的烦心事
What situation?
怎么回事
Oh, Mickey had some old friend he grew up with,
米基有个发小
said he was Mickey's manager.
自称是米基的经理人
He was here a couple hours ago, desperate for money.
他几个小时前还在这里 急着要钱
The lunatic actually waved a gun in my face.
那疯子还拿枪指着我
What friend? Guy named Eric?
什么发小 好像叫埃里克
Eric Lombard? Um, maybe,
埃里克·伦巴德吗 可能吧
he really didn't make any sense.
他说的话我都听不懂
He told me that I stole Mickey from him
说什么是我把米基从他身边偷走了
and that if I didn't want to end up like Mickey,
还说如果我不想落得米基一样的下场
I better give him 30 grand.
就给他三万块
I had my guys run him off.
我就让我的人把他赶走了
I think you just changed your mind. Call him.
我看你刚改变了主意 给他打电♥话♥
Set up a meeting. And why would I do that?
叫他来见你 为什么
Because you may not have fixed this fight,
因为就算你没有操纵这场比赛
but you don't want us poking around
可你总不想被我们盯上
and figuring out the ones you did.
发现你操纵其他比赛的证据吧
So, you guys aren't married?
这么说 你们俩并没有结婚
Oh, no. Why?
当然没有了
The way you were hanging all over each other back there,
看你俩刚才在那大秀恩爱
I bought it.
我还真信了
You might want to check into that.
不如你们俩在一起吧
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Be right out!
马上就出去
Oh... oh, my God, thank you.
老天呐 真是谢谢你
You've held my hair back plenty of times.
你也帮我抓过头发
Oh, my God. Lightweight.
天呐 一杯倒
Okay, I got ya.
吐吧 我扶着你
So, how much are you up?
你押多少
A real gambler would not ask.
真正的赌徒根本不会问
We're not real gamblers.
我们本来就是假的啊
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表