剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Ready for what?
准备好干什么
Ready to confront Margot.
与玛戈特对峙
Come on!
加油
Come on!
快点
Okay.
好吧
Lunch break's over. Got to get back to work.
午餐休息结束 得继续工作了
One more. I can't.
再做一个 不行了
Oh, is that what you're going to tell Harrison and Nicholas?
你打算这么跟哈利森和尼克拉斯说吗
"I'm sorry, boys, I can't."
"抱歉 儿子们 不行了"
You think that's what the rest
你觉得其他参赛者
of the Rock' N Runners are thinking right now?
会跟你一样这么没志气吗
One more for the boys!
为了儿子们再做一个
For the boys!
为了儿子
Come on, you wuss!
用力啊 你个战五渣
You're fired.
你被开除了
And you are training for the
我是在训练你
toughest physical competition in the western world.
为了参加西方世界最困难的体力竞技赛
Last one!
最后一个
Come on!
来啊
Yes!
好的
Come on!
快啊
Captain? Oh, God.
警监 天哪
Agent Padilla.
帕迪拉探员
Captain. You okay?
警监 你还好吗
Yeah, great. Just, uh,
我很好 只是
doing a little training for the Rock' N Run.
只是在为疯狂竞技赛做准备
Wait, you're doing it?
你要参加吗
Yeah, I'm doing it. You said you're doing it.
没错 你不是也要参加吗
My office is doing it. Muscle heads in their 20s.
是我的同事们 都是二十多岁的肌肉男
I'm too old to be running around in the mud.
我太老了 泥潭不适合我
Well, you know what they say,
有句老话说得好
"Never send your people to
自己不想做的事
do something that you wouldn't do yourself."
也不要派手下去做
Who says that? Someone brave.
这是谁说的 一位勇士
So, what brings you by again, Agent?
所以你来这里干什么 探员
Alejandro. I'm looking for Laura, actually.
叫我亚历山卓就好 其实我在找劳拉
Detective Diamond is in the field.
戴蒙德警探出外勤了
If you have a message I could give it to her.
有什么事我可以帮忙转达
It's personal. I figured.
是私事 猜到了
Listen, I don't know how to say this,
听着 我不知道该怎么说
so I'm just going to say it.
所以我就直说了
Back off. Excuse me?
滚远点 什么
I know you're interested in my wife.
我知道你对我老婆有企图
Ex-wife, right?
是前妻吧
For now. You're looking to get her back?
暂时而已 你要跟她复婚吗
As a matter of fact I am.
被你猜对了
No offense, Captain,
无意冒犯 警监
but being her boss doesn't mean you get to control her life.
就算是上司你也无法掌控她的人生
I heard why she's your ex-wife.
我听说了你们离婚的原因
You sure she'd take you back?
你确定她愿意与你复合吗
I'm quite certain that she won't,
我非常确定她不愿意
but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try,
即使这样我也要努力一把
which starts with me proving that I can change.
从证明我会改变开始
Which is why I took this job.
所以我才接受这个职位
Now, I would appreciate not having any extra obstacles in my way.
现在我希望复合之路上没有多余的障碍
Tell you what.
告诉你吧
I'll downgrade from pursuit to monitor. For now.
我会从追求降级到关注 暂时如此
But fair warning, I'm persistent.
但是警告你 我是很执着的
And if you drop dead during the Rock'n Run,
如果你在疯狂竞技赛中暴毙
I'm going to bring her to your funeral.
我会带她去参加你的葬礼
Sounds fair.
挺公平的
As I told you before, I have no idea who comes and who goes.
我已经说过了 我不清楚具体是谁来来往往
I'm simply the manager. I manage.
我是经理 我只管处理事情
You're managing to piss me off.
你这位经理让我很想处理
Let us see Miss Preston's
给我们看看普雷斯顿女士
room service bill from that night.
从那晚起的客房♥服务账单
Without a search warrant? I watch television.
你们没有搜查令 我看过电视的
I know that this is highly unorthodox.
我知道这是不正规的
You know what else is unorthodox?
你还知道什么不正规吗
When a hotel guest is murdered.
酒店的顾客被谋杀
Murdered?
谋杀
Oh, happened on a bus. You'll be safe.
在巴士上被谋杀的 你是安全的
The hotel bedbugs are always a possibility.
但这里的床上总有臭虫
Uh, just...
稍等
It's time-stamped. The call came down at 9:45 p.m..
时间纪录显示 晚上9:45叫人送餐
And then called again to have the plates picked up at midnight.
凌晨致电要求收拾所有餐盘
Plates? Did she have a party in there?
所有餐盘 她在房♥间开派对了吗
"Vegan plate, extra tofu."
"素食拼盘 多加豆腐"
Doesn't anyone eat cheeseburgers anymore?
大家现在都不吃芝士汉堡了吗
"Fruit salad. Vodka cranberry."
"水果沙拉 蔓越莓伏特加鸡尾酒"
Chartreuse and tonic, extra mint.
查特酒配汤力水 多加薄荷
Julie's drink. She was with Margot.
朱莉专属饮料 她和玛戈特在一起
A few hours later she was dead.
几小时后她就死了
Time for Margot to pay a visit to the precinct.
轮到请玛戈特去局里坐一坐了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Why didn't you tell us
你为什么没告诉我们
that you were with Julie the night she died?
朱莉被杀当晚你曾和她在一起
I've already told you, I've instructed my client not to answer.
我告诉过你了 我建议我的当事人保持缄默
Really? Wow. So much concealing.
真的吗 只见隐瞒
Very little revealing.
不见坦然啊
Not exactly in the Garden of Glow spirit, is it?
炫彩花♥园♥守则里可不是这么说的
Yes, Julie came to my room.
对 朱莉来过我房♥间
Margot. I've got this, Carl.
玛戈特 我有分寸 卡尔
But her visit had nothing to do with her death.
但她的来访与她的死亡一点关系也没有
Margot. You're barking up the wrong juniper, honey bun.
玛戈特 你找错人了 亲爱的
What did it have to do with?
那与什么有关
Okay, do you really think that I have all day here, Carl?
你真以为我的时间耗得起吗 卡尔
I want answers or your client
回答我的问题
is going down for impeding a murder investigation.
不然你的当事人将因妨碍调查入狱
And the DA will find that I'm barking up the right juniper,
地检将会知道我找对人了
which means that that will put you in a pretty pickle,
还会请你吃顿美美的牢饭
honey bun.
亲爱的
Julie said she was going to bring me down.
朱莉说她要拉我下台
It was all very upsetting.
令我心烦意乱
She was emotional, talking about her mommy,
她很激动 不停地说她的母亲
didn't make one whit of sense.
根本说不通
Which doesn't answer my question.
这和我的问题无关
I can tell you that I offered Julie 100 grand
我只能告诉你
to keep her accusations to herself.
我提出十万封口费
As to the substance of our tete-a-tete...
至于我们产品的实质...
I'm instructing my client not to answer.
我建议我的当事人保持缄默
You are just a little wind-up doll, aren't you, counselor?
你是复读机吗 法律顾问
She must have found out something big about you,
她一定发现了你的重大秘密
or your supposedly hypoallergenic products maybe?
是你那些号♥称低敏感性的美容产品吗
Folks come after me all the time.
总有人多嘴多舌
Nuisance money is the cost of doing business in my world.
摆脱诉讼滋扰费 是我这种生意的成本
$100,000 is nuisance money? Very nice little world.
十万美元的摆脱诉讼滋扰费 这世界真美好
Not to Julie. She turned me down flat and left.
对朱莉而言不是 她拒绝我然后离开了
So, here's a woman who refused to take cues from you.
所以 这名女性拒绝你的建议
So you followed her... No.
于是你尾随她 不
I called Carl, had him wire money
我致电卡尔 让他汇款到
to the bank across the street from the hotel.
酒店对面的银行
I'll provide proof of transaction as well as our phone records.
我能提供交易凭证和通话录音
They correspond with the time of the murder.
它们与案发时间相同
You still had cash wired after Julie told you no?
朱莉拒绝你后你仍然要求汇款
I doubled the amount.
我汇了双倍
I was hoping she'd come to her senses.
我希望她能恢复理智
Heck, I even brought the money back to my room.
老天 我还把钱拿回房♥间了
Well, let's go.
那么走吧
I'd love to see what $200,000 in cash looks like.
我想看看二十万现金长什么样
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表