剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Exactly the amount he was going to invest in the restaurant.
正好是他要投资餐馆的数目
Totes. And look here,
没错 你再看这里
I found an odd little pattern. Go on.
我发现了个奇怪的规律 说
Every week, Peter would pay for
每周 彼特会刷
dinner at a local restaurant with his debit card
自己的信♥用♥卡♥在当地餐馆用餐
and the next day that amount
第二天那顿饭钱
plus $500 would be credited to his account.
加上另外五百块会打进他的账户里
So $117 debit, $617 credit.
刷了117块 打进617
$238 debit, $738 credit.
刷了238块 打进738
Okay stop, I don't do math.
够了 我不会算数
Always an extra $500 and always from the same PayPal account.
总是多打五百 都是来自同一个贝宝账户
So J.T. was paying Peter to spy on the competition?
所以J.T.付彼特钱去监视竞争对手吗
No, the money came from...
不 钱是来自...
wait for it...
听好了
Judith Hansen.
朱迪斯·汉森
Who's that?
那是谁
Award-winning restaurant critic
获奖无数的食评家
and the most trusted voice in American gastronomy.
也是美国烹饪界最权威的人物
I'm really upset you don't know that. Sorry.
你不知道我真伤心 对不起
So, did you cross reference Peter's account against
那你交叉比对了彼特账户里
the restaurants that Judith was going to review?
和朱迪斯准备品尝的餐厅吗
Yup. Perfect matcheroo.
是的 分毫不差
So, Judith was paying Peter to
所以 朱迪斯雇彼特
eat at the restaurants she was about to review.
去吃自己准备评论的餐厅
Foodie scandal of the year.
年度美食界丑闻啊
Mario Batali would bust his clogs over this.
马利欧·巴塔利绝对会狂喷这事的
There are only two plausible explanations,
只有两个可能合理的解释
Peter was her writer...
彼特是她的枪手
or her taster.
或是试味员
And you don't hire a chef to do your writing.
没人会雇厨师写文章的
Why would the most famous
为什么纽约最出名的
food critic in New York need a ghost taster?
食评家要雇人去试味道
Maybe she lost her sense of taste.
或许她失去味觉了
It happened to my cousin Bruce.
我表亲布鲁斯就是这样
Everything he eats tastes like Elmer's glue.
他吃所有东西都是胶水味
Oh, that was like me in third grade. Only that was Elmer's glue.
就像我三年级的时候 不过我吃的真是胶水
Someone in Judith's position might do anything
朱迪斯那个身份的人或许会
to keep a secret like that from getting out.
拼尽所能瞒住这种秘密
Perhaps even kill the man who knew.
连杀了知情者都有可能
Foodie Fetish...
"美食狂"说
"...just spotted Judith Hansen
"刚才看到朱迪斯·汉森
walking into Rocco Dispirito's new restaurant."
走进罗柯·迪斯皮托的新餐厅"
Which I hear is amazeballs. Go.
我听说他家超棒 快去
See if you can catch Judith in the act.
看能不能抓朱迪斯个现行
Moi, really? Avec vous?
我 真的吗 和你一起吗[法语]
Oh! Non, non.
不是[法语]
I've go to re-open the mac and cheese cafe for the two regulars.
我得回去给那两个熊孩子做芝士通心粉
Take Meredith. Meredith doesn't do foodie.
带梅雷迪思去吧 她根本不懂美食
You're foodie enough for the both of you.
有你一个吃货就够了
That's true.
这倒是
But how are we going to know if the critic can taste?
但我们怎么知道她有没有味觉
I've got just the thing.
我正好有个东西
So hard to get a table around here,
这里太难订位子了
you're okay with going sharesies, right?
您不介意拼桌吧
Undercover matter.
卧底任务
I'd actually prefer it if... Thank you.
实际上我更情愿... 谢谢
You are such a doll.
您人真好
So, what's good here?
这有什么好吃的
You can find out when you read my review.
你读我评论时就能看到了
And here we go. Your next course.
这是您的下一道菜
What do we have here, Rocco?
这是什么 罗柯
Wild Dakota squab, sauce aux poivres,
野生达科塔乳鸽 配胡椒酱汁
Mama's potatoes with rosemary. And, uh, anything for your guests?
家乡迷迭香烤土豆 您的客人要什么吗
No, they're just leaving. Okay...
不用 他们就要走了 好
I'll have a trout, I'll have a penne
我要一份鲑鱼 一份斜管面
and I'll have an artichoke for the table,
一盘多人份的洋蓟
and I wouldn't turn down a Bellini.
配一杯贝利尼鸡尾酒更好
I bet you wouldn't. Excuse me.
相信您不会错过 失陪
You are not gonna eat all of this on your own, are you?
这么多你吃不完吧 是不是
Wow, this place is such a scene. Hey!
哇 这餐厅景色好美
Isn't that Padma Lakshmi? Where?
那不是帕德玛·拉克斯蜜吗 哪里
She's about yea-high. She's right there.
她差不多这个身高 就在那
Yeah, wait, isn't that her?
等等 那个不是她吗
With the dark hair? Oh, my bad.
那个深色头发的吗 抱歉我看错了
Just a woman.
就是个普通女人
Here, you have to try this. So good.
给 尝尝这个 太好吃了
You're right.
你说得没错
They are nice.
味道确实不错
There's something so aromatic, so pungent in there,
里面有种很强烈的辣味
I can't put my finger on it.
我说不出来
Do you know what it is I'm tasting?
你知道是什么吗
No. Really?
不知道 真的吗
Really. Really?
真的 真的吗
Wait, that can't be. Wait, don't!
等等 不可能啊 别吃
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
我的天 我的天 我的天啊
Problem with your taste buds, Judy?
你的味蕾出问题了吧 朱迪
What is this about?
你们这是干什么
That's ghost pepper extract.
里面加了印度鬼椒的提取物
Peter knew you couldn't taste
彼特知道你味觉丧失
and was extorting you because of it.
并借机敲诈你
Sounds like a motive for murder to me.
我听着挺像杀人动机
You're coming with us.
跟我们走一趟吧
Water, can I please have some water?
水 给我点水
Stand, please.
请起立
Peter's financial records. Look at all of that money
这是彼特的财务记录 看看你给了他
coming in from you. So?
这么多笔钱 那又如何
Peter must have known your secret.
彼特肯定是知道了你的秘密
Were you sick of paying his extortion money?
你受够了被他敲诈勒索 是吗
Or did you kill him for spilling the beans?
还是要杀人灭口呢
It's true.
确实
I have lost my ability to taste.
吃药产生的副作用
It's a side effect of the medication I'm on.
导致我丧失了味觉
How did Peter find out?
彼特怎么会知道
When I went to review A La Monde, I ordered the branzino.
我去世界餐厅试吃时点了欧洲鲈鱼
As I took my first bite,
我刚尝了第一口
Peter ran out of the kitchen and tried to take it back.
彼特从厨房♥跑出来说要把菜收回重做
Why would he do that?
为什么要这样
He realized that one of his line cooks
他发现一个厨师
had accidentally seasoned the fish with sugar,
不小心用糖调了味
instead of salt.
而不是盐
I told him the fish was perfect.
我却告诉他鱼做得非常完美
And he figured out you couldn't tell the difference.
所以他发现你吃不出区别
Peter came to my office the next day,
彼特第二天到办公室来找我
threatened to go public if I didn't resign from the paper.
威胁我如果我不辞职就把事情公开
So he was blackmailing you? No.
他确实是在敲诈你咯 不
Peter was a purist.
彼特心灵纯粹
He believed in the integrity of food.
他坚信食物的纯正
I suggested a plan that would be mutually beneficial.
我提出了一个双赢的建议
Hired him as my personal taster.
聘请他做我的私人试菜员
He'd make extra money to put towards his restaurant,
他也能为自己的餐厅攒下更多钱
and the reviews you wrote
而那些美食文章
would be based on real experience with the food.
也是基于真正的品尝体验
He saved my career,
他拯救了我的事业
helped me make my deadline every week. Why would I kill him?
让我每周都能顺利交稿 我怎么会杀他
Please, you...
拜托你
You can't tell anyone about this.
你千万不能说出去
I'm Judith Hansen.
我可是朱迪斯·汉森
Do you know what Peter did with the money you gave him?
你知道彼特用你给他的钱干吗了吗
It's not on his accounts.
这笔钱不在账户里了
I assume he used it to buy his restaurant.
他应该拿去买♥♥餐厅了
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表