剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表
Captain Jake Broderick,
我是杰克·布罗德里克警监
Laura's boss
劳拉的上司
and ex-husband.
也是她的前夫
I'm glad we got that straightened out.
能把身份都挑明真是太好了
Don't leave town.
不能离开本市
Oh, my Goodness. When? Oh!
天呐 什么时候
Oh, Mother, I should go.
妈 我得挂了
Of course, yes. Okay, yes. Uh-huh.
肯定的 好的 好的 一定
Smooch.
亲亲
Hey, is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
Hardly. My great-aunt Mamie just dropped dead.
没 我姨婆梅米去世了
Oh, God. Max, I am so sorry.
天呐 麦克斯 节哀顺变
Don't be. The woman was pure evil.
没必要 那老太婆简直就是魔鬼
Even in death she's ruining my life.
就算是死了也要毁我生活
How so? Okay, so my family is super traditional.
怎么说 我们家非常传统
We're supposed to get married,
我们都必须结婚
pop out kids, carry on the Carnegie name.
生小孩 延续卡内基香火
Flash forward to me, the only one who's still single.
转眼间 我家就只剩我还是单身
Even my fat cousin Esme found someone.
就连我那胖表妹埃斯梅都有伴了
You must be under so much pressure.
那你压力肯定特别大
Which is why over the holidays
所以我在放假的时候
it's possible that after nine spiked eggnogs
喝了九杯蛋烈酒后
I accidentally told everyone I'm engaged.
不当心说自己订婚了
To say the least.
不止说了这些
The funeral's Friday, I can't show up alone.
葬礼就这周五 我不可能一个人去
Then don't.
那就别一个人去
Uh, take me. I'll be your fiance for the day.
带我去 我可以假扮你未婚妻一天
You do know I'm gay, right?
你知道我是基佬吧
I mean, you never said,
你从来没亲口说过
but the sweater vest and the bedazzling thing...
但看你这毛衣背心 全身的闪钻
Not to stereotype, but... duh.
不是我以貌取人 但...你懂的
So why would you think you would pass as my fiance?
那你为什么觉得你能假扮我未婚妻
I just thought that if your family's super traditional,
我只是觉得既然你们家非常传统
they don't know you're gay.
那他们肯定不知道你是基佬
Please, that closet door blew wide open back
拜托 过去三年万圣节我一直求着
when I demanded to be Mariah for Halloween three years running.
要扮玛丽亚 就算是大张旗鼓地出柜了
No, no, no. My mom's dying to throw me a big fat gay wedding.
不不 我妈做梦都想给我办个基佬婚礼
That's so sweet. I love weddings.
太棒了 我喜欢婚礼
You know, a fake fiance isn't the worst idea in the world.
不过假扮未婚妻并不算是坏主意
So, that's the guy from the photo albums
你以前藏在衣柜里的照片
you used to hide in the closet?
就是这男人的吗
I was hiding the bad '90s wardrobe, not the relationship.
我藏的是90年代的老行头 又不是恋情
That was five years before we met.
那都是我们认识前五年的事了
You knew that I was engaged to Andrew.
你知道我和安德鲁订过婚
Why? What do you mean, why?
为什么 什么叫为什么
Obviously he's a pretentious ass,
他明显就是个骄傲自大的混♥蛋♥
not to mention a murder suspect.
更何况还是谋杀嫌疑犯
Well, he's not acting like one.
但他表现得不像
A suspect, that is.
我是说不像嫌疑犯
He signed a consent for us to search his home and his office.
他还同意我们搜查他家和办公室
Even gave his keys.
甚至连钥匙都给了
So knock yourself out. Go search.
你请便吧 随便搜
We will. It just means that he knows we won't find anything.
我们肯定搜 这也只能说他知道我们搜不到证据
He's tall enough. He's a surgeon...
他身高符合 还是外科医生
So he's skilled with a knife. He's got motive.
所以他擅长用刀 而且还有杀人动机
And he's got an alibi.
他还有不在场证明
Billy just interviewed a cleaning woman at Devlin's office
比利刚询问了德夫林办公室的清洁女工
who saw him last night, asleep on the couch.
她看到他昨晚躺在沙发上睡觉
So now I will check on some real suspects.
现在我该去查查真正的嫌疑犯了
No, you're too close to this.
你和涉案人关系太密切
You used to sleep with the victim's ex.
你和被害人前夫睡过
I used to sleep with a blankie named Lala. So what?
我还抱着一块叫拉拉的小毛毯睡过 咋了
So, I will have Meredith and Frankie follow-up.
我让梅雷迪思和弗兰基跟进
I'll also have them check on Emma's ex-con charity,
也派他们查下爱玛待过的前科犯慈善中心
Heart of the Hood.
胡德之心
Typical! Round up the usual suspects,
每次都这样 锁定所有嫌疑犯
and then railroad them.
然后各个审讯
Father, we don't want to railroad anyone, just to talk.
神父 我们不是来审讯的 只是来询问
Truly, as the Lord above is our witness.
我发誓 上帝在上为我们作证
You wanna talk? Come back with a warrant.
你们想询问 那回去拿搜查令来
I'm really excited to be working with you.
能和你共事 我真的特别激动
I think we're gonna make a great team.
我觉得我们能成为最佳拍档
Dial it down, Pulaski. Okay.
别激动 普拉斯基 好的
Yo, you remember me?
还记得我吗
Big Nasty.
"大♥麻♥烦"
I put you away for manslaughter.
我以过失杀人罪逮捕过你
Call me Big Happy now.
现在叫我"快乐多"吧
I was on a bad path before I went to prison.
我进监狱前选了条歪路
But now things are going really well.
现在一切正常了
I kinda have you to thank for it.
我还想谢谢你逮捕我呢
That is so sweet.
真是太好了
Um, Mr. Happy, you know, you could repay the favor
快乐多先生 你可以这样回报她
by telling us anything you know about Emma Baker.
说说你认不认识爱玛·贝克
Nice lady.
好女人
Did anyone around here feel differently?
那有人不这么认为吗
Last week I heard Tank threatening her.
上周我听到唐克威胁过她
What did he say exactly?
他怎么威胁的
"Give me the money or you'll be sorry."
"把钱给我 不然要你好看"
Can you tell us where we might be able to find this Tank?
能告诉我们能去哪找到这位唐克吗
Pastry shop. Thanks.
糕点店 多谢
Okay. Reynaldo said we're looking for a perp 5'10" or taller.
雷纳尔多说嫌疑犯高于1米78
Looks like Tank here qualifies.
看来唐克符合这身高
May I?
能让我来吗
Go crazy.
你随意
NYPD. We'd like to just ask you a few questions if we may.
纽约警局 我们想问你几个问题
Stop!
站住
You okay? Couldn't be better.
你还好吗 不能更好了
You're under arrest on suspicion of murder.
你以涉嫌谋杀罪名被捕
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没干
Then why'd you run, Tank?
那你为什么跑
Habit, I guess.
条件反射吧
A witness heard you threaten Emma.
有证人听见你威胁爱玛
"Give me the money, or you'll be sorry."
"把钱给我 不然要你好看"
I didn't mean it. I was just pissed 'cause she broke a promise.
我不是那个意思 我只是很生气她又食言了
That's always disappointing.
这种事确实会很难过
What exactly did Emma promise?
爱玛具体承诺什么了
To pay for new ovens.
买♥♥个新烤箱
Then all of a sudden she says she's broke.
结果她突然就说她破产了
or she was just sick
或者她只是不想
and tired of wasting her money on no-hopers like you.
再在你们这种人身上打水漂
That's what I thought.
我也这么想
But she said someone messed with her money.
但她说有人乱用她的钱
Did she say who?
她有说是谁吗
I said if she told me who was harassing her, I'd kill them.
我说告诉我是谁 我去宰了他们
I mean, not kill-kill. A figure of speech.
不是真宰了他们 修辞而已
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪
Bakin'. A figure of speech again?
在做蛋糕[抽大♥麻♥] 又是修辞吗
No, baking for real.
不 是真在做蛋糕
This crazy Bridezilla made us put an all-nighter.
那个暴走新娘非要我们加班加点
Remake her lemon parfait wedding cake.
重新做她的柠檬婚礼巴菲蛋糕
Call her if you want.
你想打就打给她
I couldn't agree more.
完全赞同
Vanilla custard would have been a travesty.
香草奶油冻真的太不靠谱了
Thank you so much for coming down.
感谢你能来
Bridezilla's an understatement.
说她是暴走新娘都是轻的
But Tank's story checked out.
但唐克说的是实话
What about his other story?
那他说的另一个呢
Emma stiffing them on the donation?
爱玛不乐意捐款那个
Rich people change pet charities like my kids change underwear.
有钱人换慈善新宠跟我儿子换内♥裤♥的频率一样
Not exactly every day, but pretty close.
不算每天换 但也差不多了
剧集 | 劳拉之谜(2014) | 导航列表