剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表
其实 有件事你可以帮帮我
Listen, actually there is something you can do for me.
你能调出我们所有关于 囚犯亨利戴尔西克勒的资料吗?
Can you pull everything we have on an inmate named Henry Dale Sickler?
西克勒吗?好 - 是
Sickler? Copy. - Yeah.
高优先级? - 不再是了 他自首了
He a high priority? - Well, not anymore. He turned himself in.
他今早向一位女士自首 给了她现金
He surrendered himself to a lady this morning. Paid her cash.
好的 少了一个需要找的人♥渣♥
Okay. One less shitbag to look for.
他本可杀了她、劫车逃跑
He could have killed her, taken the truck and fled.
他没那么做 把他的档案概要调出来就好
He didn't. Let's just pull his abstract.
确保什么都别漏了 好吗?最后 欢迎加入
Let's make sure we're not missing anything, all right? And welcome.
收到 嘿 弗兰克 - 是
Copy. Hey, Frank? - Yeah?
听说你老婆的事了
Heard about your wife.
我为她祈祷
She's in my prayers.
我们会毁了绑走她的混♥蛋♥
We're gonna ruin the son of a bitch who took her.
避开二号♥频道
Stay off channel two.
收到
Got it.
简
Jane,
我们要怎么喂饱这么多人?
how the fuck are we gonna feed all these people?
弗兰克 - 噢 是
Frank. - Oh. Yep.
艾琳 抱歉 我只能安排车去接你
Erin, so sorry I had to send a car.
别这么说了 我一晚上没睡觉 - 我懂的
No, please. I haven't slept all night. - No, I get it.
有孩子的消息了吗? - 没有
You heard from the kids? - No, we haven't.
但学校确认他们是一起离开的
But we confirmed from the school that they left together.
天啊 - 我们会追踪他们的手♥机♥
Oh, my God. - We're gonna trace their cell phones.
怎么会发生这种事? - 我不知道
How is this even happening? - I don't know.
最后听说的是他们在旧尼纳纳公路
The last thing we heard was they stopped for fuel
停车加油 - 是
on the Old Nenana Highway. - Yep.
该死 我知道他们是去哪里了 - 你的小屋?
Fuck, I know where they're going. - Your cabin?
对 你怎么知道的? - 整个镇的人都知道 弗兰克
Yeah. How do you know about that? - The whole town knows, Frank.
没事 不管怎样 他们会在…
It's okay. If anything, they would've got there…
他们中午出发 肯定在风暴前就到了
They left at noon, they would've got there before the storm set in.
所以他们没打电♥话♥
So that's why they haven't called.
简 能安排一位州警过去吗?
Jane, can you send a brownshirt up there?
弗兰克 和莎拉有关
Frank! It's Sarah.
我们收到一条线索 他们曾去你们家
We have a lead. They were at your house.
她在哪?啊?什么情况?她人在哪?
Where is she, huh? What's going on? Where is she?
你的邻居看到他在车道上 就是他
Your neighbor saw him in the driveway. It was him.
弗兰克 你必须来看看
Frank, you gotta see this.
他似乎在录像
Looks like he was making a recording.
也许是提出条件或证明人♥质♥生还
Probably with demands or proof of life.
但录像带不在这里
But the tape's missing.
我们认为他入侵了你的电脑 以进入法警数据库
We think that he got into your computer to access the marshals' database.
航♥班♥乘客清单
The flight's passenger manifest.
他也翻了你的个人物品
And he also went through your personal things.
你的衣服以及枪♥械♥保险柜
Your clothing, your gun safe.
该死的
Fuck.
大家出去 快 大家都出去
Everyone out. Come on, everyone out.
清场
Clear it out.
你留下
You stay.
好的 他们来过这里 待了一晚 为什么?
All right, they were here. All night. Why?
他在补充装备 为了上路
He's gearing up. For a journey.
他可以拿任何人的衣服或武器 为什么偏要我的?
He could have taken anyone's clothes, anyone's weapons. Why mine?
为什么录了像却不留下录像带?
And why make a recording and not leave a tape?
他在观察你 弗兰克
He's watching you, Frank.
他想了解你 他想…
He wants to understand you. He wants to…
了解什么对你最重要 了解你的反应习惯
see what's important to you. How you react.
是她的吗?
That hers?
对 她用来当项链戴
Yeah, she wore it as a necklace.
是假的
It's fake.
我身无分文时向她求的婚 我想要用真的
I proposed to her when I was broke. I wanted to put a real one on,
但她坚决不让我为了一块石头借钱
but she would never let me take out a loan for a rock.
我们会找到录像带的 我们会找到你妻子
We'll find the tape. We'll find your wife.
我保证 她现在平安无事
I promise she's safe.
我也希望能相信你
And I wish I believed you.
弗兰克 嗨
Frank, hi.
嗨
Hi.
他…
He…
他有一些要求
He has demands.
你知道这是犯罪现场
You know this a crime scene.
是 我饿了
Yeah, I'm hungry.
是 你吃的可能是证物
Yeah, you could be eating evidence.
嗯
Mmm.
茄子?
Eggplant?
对
Yeah.
我上次做完胆固醇检查 她就开始做茄子
She started using it when I had my last cholesterol panel.
我应该回家的
You know, I should have come home.
像她说的
Like she said.
是 我们会救回她的
Yeah, we'll get her back.
他来过这里 哈赤
He was fucking here, Hutch.
他就在我自家房♥子里
He was right in my fucking home.
嘿 别这样 看着我 - 该死的…
Hey. Come on, look at me. - Motherfuck…
我们会救她回来 看着我 弗兰克
We'll get her back. Look at me. Frank.
无论要付出什么代价 我们都会救她和卢克回来
No matter what it takes, we'll bring her and Luke home.
克林特正赶往山上的小屋
Clint's on his way up to the cabin now.
孩子们也不会有事的
The kids are gonna be fine too.
好吗?
All right?
镇上的人根本不知道情况会有多糟
People in this town got no idea how bad it's gonna get.
吉拉?
Kira?
找到圣诞饰品了
Found the Christmas decorations.
这里圣诞老人多得有点吓人
That is an alarming amount of Santas.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
想找一把铲子 把车挖出来 离开这里
Trying to find a shovel to dig out the wagon and get out of here.
昨晚挺好的 是吗?
Last night was nice, right?
是 挺好的
Sure. It was.
但我们困在这里了 我很饿 而你毫无计划
But we are stranded, I'm starving, and you have no plan.
圣诞老人炖汤?
Santa stew?
卢克 我是认真的
Luke, I'm fucking serious.
我是想浪漫一点 好吗?我也没想到
I was trying to be romantic, all right? I obviously didn't think
我们会困在这里 - 你当然想不到
we were gonna get stuck out here. - Of course you didn't.
这话什么意思? - 你从来都不动脑子
What's that mean? - You don't think.
我成天都在动脑子 什么意思? - 不
All I do is think. What do you mean? - No.
你选择糊涂度日 - 我…
You choose to be oblivious. - I…
你为什么要这样? - 卢克
Why are you doing this? - Luke!
什么?
What?
换做是我认识的任何其他人 都会查看天气
Everyone I know would have checked the weather,
带些食物、燃气
brought some food, gas,
甚至防滑链 因为这里是该死的阿♥拉♥斯加
maybe even snow chains 'cause it is fucking Alaska.
但你没有
You didn't.
这里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 没人来救援
Well, there's no cell service. No one's coming to help.
我们把车挖出来 上路吧
Let's just dig the car out and get back on the road.
老天啊
Jesus!
敢发出一点声音 我就把你舌头割了
You so much as whisper, I'll cut your tongue out.
快 走啊
Come on. Go.
你的无线电是哪来的?
Where'd you get that radio?
我偷走的
Took it.
这两个白♥痴♥是哪找来的?
Where'd you find these two shitheads?
不重要
Don't matter.
他们在说什么?
What are they saying?
河下游有座桥 到处是警♥察♥
There's a bridge downriver. It's crawling with cops.
不如你把无线电给我 我来看看能不能把手铐撬开?
Why don't you give me that radio and I'll see if I can pick those shackles?
弗兰克 嗨
Frank, hi.
嗨
Hi.
他…
He…
他有一些要求
He has demands.
在运输机上…
There is a…
有一个囚犯
an inmate on the transport.
他坐在12A
He was in seat 12A.
如果你找到他
If you find him,
如果你交出他 我就会被释放
if you hand him over, I'll be set free.
用我的命换他的命
My life for his.
把那个犯人带到七号♥泵站以北1.6公里处
Take the inmate one mile north of Pump Station Seven.
剧集 | 失序边缘(2025) | 导航列表